post Jul 6 2018, 09:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

Doing it the way Gamuda does hmm.gif
Quang1819
post Jul 9 2018, 08:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Jul 7 2018, 09:43 PM)
I alwiz against any biz trying to gain by using edu. Edu is essential. Its not for profit generating to begin with. But of cos yes any1 can opt for private edu by paying more n tat doesn't mean ll guarantee a beta future.

Anw hck is nvr in my list. Same poo as tms.
But it's sungai buloh leh. Been wanting to prosper since proton plant back those years. Then promise to have world's biggest indoor waterpark, then in the end tak laku jugak

Thought of getting one property from KLK, then thought back of progression and previous empty progression. Better not sweat.gif

Then I wonder if rawang part will ever develop. Now all focusing south to Seremban haha
Quang1819
post Jul 9 2018, 08:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jul 8 2018, 11:13 PM)
Number of auction, magnitude of auction price drop and napic number of oversupply in cbj speak for itself.
Lai share2 sia the auction situation
Quang1819
post Jul 9 2018, 11:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(ManutdGiggs @ Jul 9 2018, 09:01 AM)
Sg buloh ll prosper wan la with the kwasa later on. The entire sg buloh now got highway linkage here n there shouldnt b a big issue for future. Shah alam 2 aka alam jaya area oso gaining momentum with industrial activities.

Edu wise got help ma. Further down near subang Airport oso got private institutes n mid end int skool. No much worries la.

Rawang dio sibeh hoseh. Need more time as many refused to accept developments. Tasik puteri oso not growing at desire pace. Rawang is a bz town but not with high spending power. And actually same as many southern part. Mid low income earners hard to push the development further eventhough plenty of new projects here n there.

Lastly yeah v need aunty icy to show the data. As I know more units more auctions less units less auctions for sure. Similar to more cars more accidents kinda theory gua. Ngam ga???
Wouldn't say the northern part won't prosper. But a lot of investors and potential investors were very optimistic back in those years too. Like my client who was so optimistic in sungai buloh and Rawang and he himself bought 2 landed units in one Taman called Emerald something. And now he's struggling to rent or sell even at below market price. Back then I was quite optimistic too thinking that it'll be progressed with those planned developments, thought perhaps within the next 10 years back in 2010. But for what I see now it just can't persuade me to think of investing there lah. My views could be wrong also sweat.gif and I hope I am so I could buy one in Rawang some later time laugh.gif

As for southern Cheras majority are living there instead of flipping. Then those who are late for mahkota are moving into nilai that part and they're they to live as well. I even have one client who's currently staying in KL bought a house nearby the old N9 palace and travel to work in Pudu in daily basis. And a lot of I know are buying seramban 2 properties yet work in KL city centre. So I think northen part would take some time to feed in residents. I think the only time it'll grow is when seramban is filled, else we would see a longer and more lengthy route for the northern.

This post has been edited by Quang1819: Jul 9 2018, 11:31 AM
Quang1819
post Jul 9 2018, 02:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 9 2018, 11:38 AM)
i think we see it wrongly already now... southern part growth because of all the future catalysts which may or may not fulfill... northern part rely most only neighboring matured locations like shah alam, sg buloh, subang, PJ and etc... and nowadays northern area like seri coalfield, elmina, setia alam, puncak alam etc have very decent occupancy rate also... not that much about flipping... the difference is northern part dont have future catalysts being sold... but sales running because of pricing and also location.... to travel to matured townships during non jam timing mostly required 30 mins only... and 450k u can get a 20x70 DSL already...
southern part put in alot of future catalyst to push up the price... HSR, KLIA/KLIA 2, Sunsuria, Cyberjaya silicon valley, putrajaya, ERL, MRT line 2 and etc... all to feed the flippers' imagination... but without all these... there are alot of ppl reluctant to move in... like i visit my fren's unit at setia ecohill... already more than a year VP... i think the occupancy still growing quite slow when look at the lights at night...
Yeah... The sales is going because of the affordable price where one can't get it in anywhere near KV. But perhaps the situation has changed now? I'm not too certain about it as the last time I stroll around there was back in 2015/2016. Back in those days I still do not see many residents except for those small kampung-like town and the occupancy rate the that Emerald residential area was basically 10%, and many were sold but seeking for rental tenants.

Let's see how things go IGB and KLK plannings within these few years. Cause now wanting to shift away from Cheras also not easy lol
Quang1819
post Jul 9 2018, 03:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 9 2018, 02:27 PM)
very big difference already... when i first visited these locations in 2014/2015... definitely like what u said... kampung... not much residents... even basic amnesties also not ready... but subsequently the new launching price point what attracted alot of own stay buyers to buy... alot of buyers are upgraders from house renting... my taman itself already more than half of the owners are renting house previously... haha

i think currently emerald occupancy gotten better already... but those luxury priced more than 1m ones... memang feel like ghost taman... they have the capacity to serve loan without renting out or not planning to stay in currently... haha

if u say rental koyak or hard to rent out... the same applies to southern part outskirts also... ini semua abang adik... haha
Hm... then not bad. At least got actual owners as occupant rather than leaving the properties empty like ghost town. havent been there for some time, will jalan2 see hows the progression lately haha

Perhaps those buyers are like Seremban buyers. Buy first then wait until that part developed and sell it at double the price. But if they can service the debt and have such patient to take the risk, then you'll deepen your pocket for sure

Southern as in Kajang/Nilai? For Kajang got one PPR flat occupancy rate has jumped significantly since 2 years back lol. Family has a unit there and it was left abandoned for 10 years, oddly the flat now mostly are occupied by locals instead of foreigners

This post has been edited by Quang1819: Jul 9 2018, 03:16 PM
Quang1819
post Jul 9 2018, 04:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 9 2018, 03:23 PM)
yeah... kajang/nilai/semenyih/bangi/sepang those... too much investors bought that side because of the hypes i mentioned... when a project have investors more than own stayers... very challenging one... if u are intend to buy for own stay... price kena throw like no tomorrow... and you always feel lonely in ur taman... lolz... and those hypes translate into the future pricing that they absorb into the selling price... lagi stressful... have to service loan at high price and rental koyak...
Yeah, but its a good thing to actually. Let them fight and see who has the nerve to stay longer. Those that cannot stand it will sell it low, then people who need it will grab it laugh.gif

Still waiting for more auctions in Southern part haha

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:56 PM