Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Involve Asia, Anyone is using?

views

TSlowlowc
post Jul 2 2018, 11:37 AM, updated 6y ago

Enthusiast
918 posts

Hi,

May I know is anyone using Involve Asia and how is your review on them?
I have signed up and eventually got a few clicks and conversion and suddenly, the commission were cancelled with reasons the consumer cancelled the purchase. I am starting to lose trust because how can this happen to all purchase?

I used to be affiliate for another company, and sure there are cancellations but there are still many successful conversion. The only bad about this company is I have to reach threshold USD200 to cash out every time while the services/products choices are limited.

This post has been edited by lowlowc: Jul 2 2018, 11:40 AM
ViRaViRa
post Jul 5 2018, 01:11 PM

Let's heal the world with LOVE ❤
4,623 posts

I was using it but decided not to. Same problem, I don't know whether it is trustworthy or not.
shinkawa
post Jul 5 2018, 05:05 PM

parttime otaku
855 posts

Just my 2cents

they are new compare to nuffnang.
their partners also very limited.

not sure lazada still using them or not.
imok
post Jul 5 2018, 06:39 PM

2 posts

Don't use them. They have problem with payment. I still not get paid from last year invoice June 2017 and they just ask me to wait, be patient.

Looking for alternative now.
TSlowlowc
post Jul 5 2018, 07:07 PM

Enthusiast
918 posts

QUOTE(ViRaViRa @ Jul 5 2018, 01:11 PM)
I was using it but decided not to. Same problem, I don't know whether it is trustworthy or not.
QUOTE(imok @ Jul 5 2018, 06:39 PM)
Don't use them. They have problem with payment. I still not get paid from last year invoice June 2017 and they just ask me to wait, be patient.

Looking for alternative now.
Wow June 2017, that was a year ago. I too, is starting to doubt their credibility and seeing your case, I will stop using them.

QUOTE(shinkawa @ Jul 5 2018, 05:05 PM)
Just my 2cents

they are new compare to nuffnang.
their partners also very limited.

not sure lazada still using them or not.
They have quite a big range of partners, especially if your website is in lifestyle and travel category. But it certainly lacks the credibility by keep having pending and cancelled conversions.
I had ceased from Nuffnang because Google Adsense has better conversion.

Are there any other options for deep link affiliates? Deep link appeals more to readers.

This post has been edited by lowlowc: Jul 5 2018, 07:13 PM
hitman1976 P
post May 13 2019, 11:50 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hi involva Asia is a scam Affiliate Programm. They dont payout her publisher corret and give everytime worries and nice words. We Report this company now on the Anticorruption office in Malaysia dont take this publisher. They scam you on the payment status many stuffs are cancelled by Involve Asia.

Analysis of involve.asia

This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. But be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

Facts about involve.asia

Company data
Organisation: Involve Asia Technologies Sdn Bhd Owner is Jimmy How Address: Unit 15-3A, Menara MBMR, Jln Syed Putra Postalcode: 58000 City Kuala Lumpur Country MY Phone: +60.322764233 E-maildomains@involve.asiaCountry

Webshop data

Websiteinvolve.asia Title Performance & Affiliate Marketing Solutions for Businesses I Involve Asia Description Increase your customers, leads and sales by offering incentives for online publishers, apps and influencers to promote your businessWebsite country SingaporeDomain age3 Years, 318 DaysWebsite SpeedSlowWebsite value$ 11,131.24 Tagsbusiness,marketing

calvynlee
post Jun 6 2019, 05:50 PM

Digital Marketing Trainer
1,997 posts

I don't focus on asia, I had IA account but never really use them.

If you guys look for alternative, there is a company in Malaysia selling IM product, the name call askaraffiliate.

I use one of the product and been promote it to my india's friend, manage to get a sales and they do payout.
daimon
post Jun 6 2019, 06:45 PM

On my way
611 posts

my company is dealing with involve asia

and im the one who deal liase with them.
sirreh
post Jun 21 2019, 06:58 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(daimon @ Jun 6 2019, 06:45 PM)
my company is dealing with involve asia

and im the one who deal liase with them.
Are they trusted? I just created account with them
sirreh
post Jun 21 2019, 07:01 PM

3 posts

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/mark...g-changing-game

It seems legit
daimon
post Jun 21 2019, 09:15 PM

On my way
611 posts

QUOTE(sirreh @ Jun 21 2019, 06:58 PM)
because we are a corporate, so i dealed with their sales person.....

so far i think everything is okay.....

they are a company too, not like main main that kind la
Sambo87 P
post Nov 15 2019, 06:19 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(daimon @ Jun 21 2019, 09:15 PM)
because we are a corporate, so i dealed with their sales person.....

so far i think everything is okay.....

they are a company too, not like main main that kind la

Hey could i get an update on this? I have just signed up with them but i am not sure if to begin putting all their links in my site or not.

Could you give me an update since June when you last commented, i would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks
Sam
Sambo87 P
post Nov 15 2019, 06:20 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(sirreh @ Jun 21 2019, 06:58 PM)
How has your experience been with them so far bro? Could i have an update, thank you so much.

I am also signing up with them, but not sure....
daimon
post Nov 15 2019, 08:43 PM

On my way
611 posts

QUOTE(Sambo87 @ Nov 15 2019, 06:19 PM)
Hey could i get an update on this? I have just signed up with them but i am not sure if to begin putting all their links in my site or not.

Could you give me an update since June when you last commented, i would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks
Sam
can i know why you have this thought?

in my previous company and current one also got work with Involve Asia, and generate good revenue
Sambo87 P
post Nov 15 2019, 08:55 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(daimon @ Nov 15 2019, 08:43 PM)
can i know why you have this thought?

in my previous company and current one also got work with Involve Asia, and generate good revenue
Well, it is the thought of the thread I guess. Some people are making complaints about it, so it influences me.

But I'm open to hearing both sides, if it is doing okay for you then its a good sign.

I'm considering Involve for my Lazada links, because there is no support for Lazada TH anymore, it seems they closed all their contact email/phone.

So maybe I need to use Involve, it just sucks because dealing with Lazada directly is a much higher commission, Involve seems to take like half of the % from Lazada affiliate program.
Fman
post Nov 23 2019, 12:02 AM

Getting Started
208 posts

i use IA too, i got almost 400-500 clicks. but only got 4 sale. thats super odds and slow for me.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0187sec    0.13    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:09 AM