Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Relationship problem, She keeps throwing shades

views

WaCKy-Angel
post Sep 23 2018, 03:32 PM

PeACe~~
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(ahchat @ Jul 1 2018, 09:50 PM)
Thats d problem with me...i want a casual relationship, but she wanted a serious one

Casual,  i mean, an every now n then hang out, having some drinks together or some meaningful conversation...

But what she wants, a serious relationship which a typical couples do everyday..
The correct word to use should be "going slowly aka dont want too fast" not dont want serious relationship.

The thing is u rejected ppl but then once a while when u bored u want her to make time for u, as in she is only needed when u are bored and/or need someone to talk to.
In other words from her point of view, she bit the bait but u released her into the sea again and u bait her again once a while pulling the bait away when she trying to bite again.
Imagine u in her shoes dude.
TSahchat
post Sep 23 2018, 08:39 PM

WISE KUCENG
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Claflor @ Sep 23 2018, 03:25 PM)
Maybe you can handle it, you never really know. You can tell her the truth, like you're telling us now, maybe that could even help her assess her behavior.
I once thought of telling her d truth, but im scared it will hurts her feeling, considering she got rejected for number of times before this (as she told me...)

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Sep 23 2018, 03:32 PM)
The correct word to use should be "going slowly aka dont want too fast" not dont want serious relationship.

The thing is u rejected ppl but then once a while when u bored u want her to make time for u, as in she is only needed when u are bored and/or need someone to talk to.
In other words from her point of view, she bit the bait but u released her into the sea again and u bait her again once a while pulling the bait away when she trying to bite again.
Imagine u in her shoes dude.
Yeah, it went so fast that i got scared to go along with it...

Right now, i kinda miss her but i dont know if contacting her is the right thing to do
TSahchat
post Jun 12 2019, 04:04 PM

WISE KUCENG

Just to update...that girl already have a new BF...

but, seems like now I already know why she is behaving like previously discussed
Benefon
post Jun 13 2019, 12:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ahchat @ Jun 12 2019, 04:04 PM)
Just to update...that girl already have a new BF...

but, seems like now I already know why she is behaving like previously discussed
That is not too late, if you both already married she wanna divorced that was too late.
Anyway try to get a better one, at least she know how to appreciate from you.
friedricetheman
post Jun 14 2019, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Be careful TS, the girl seems a bit off. Make sure to set boundaries with her and let her know when she crossed the boundary and act keterlaluan.
TSahchat
post Jun 15 2019, 08:47 AM

WISE KUCENG

QUOTE(Benefon @ Jun 13 2019, 12:06 AM)
That is not too late, if you both already married she wanna divorced that was too late.
Anyway try to get a better one, at least she know how to appreciate from you.
QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 14 2019, 09:53 PM)
Be careful TS, the girl seems a bit off. Make sure to set boundaries with her and let her know when she crossed the boundary and act keterlaluan.
some plot twist though...found out a story, that she was not happy with me, hence the behaviour

it seems that she thought I'm dating/close friend with another girl (girl B), which is her arch nemesis sweat.gif
friedricetheman
post Jun 15 2019, 09:43 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(ahchat @ Jun 15 2019, 08:47 AM)
some plot twist though...found out a story, that she was not happy with me, hence the behaviour

it seems that she thought I'm dating/close friend with another girl (girl B), which is her arch nemesis  sweat.gif
That would explain her weird behavior towards you.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0706sec    2.94    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th June 2019 - 03:40 PM