Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Biomedical Science or Medic

views

TSastron52
post Jun 22 2018, 07:01 AM, updated 6y ago

22 posts

Hey guys just wanna ask is biomedical science is a wise choice now? Im planning to to take it in imu. Im form 5 this year and in subscience class andt i didnt take biology.

But doctor is my ambition since i was little and i love science. But i ended up choosing the wrong class when i was form 4 which replaced bio with accounting where i eventually dropped acc even tho i can score it well (A's and B's) . I dont like what im doing rite now. I dont love it. I miss pure science. Physics is all about calculations while chemistry is all about the solutions. IM BORED! I really wanna learn about HUMAN, the study of human.

I know I cant be a doctor since i dont have spm biology.. So my alternative is by doing biomedical science.. And we dont need spm biology to be a scientist, just do the foundation in science and score really well is enough..

But idk if this the right path.. My father really wanted me to be a doctor but he didnt know i couldnt even tho i have the passion for it. Its too late for me to learn biology and take it for spm.. I dont want to be left behind.. Personally, i want to graduate asap so i could contribute back to my family sad.gif ..

What should i do... I really want to be a doctor :'(
Thank you..

This post has been edited by astron52: Jun 22 2018, 07:03 AM
Fzeo
post Jun 22 2018, 07:42 AM

Casual
451 posts

just go take and study Medical Assistant (MA) if you wanna be a doctor but not as serious as doctor. not as busy as doctor yet you play the main role at hospital before they proceed to meet doctor.

Biomedical sc/medic do the same thing. Working with things inside laboratory. Kinda cool but not kool at malaysia.
CyberSetan
post Jun 22 2018, 09:58 AM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

QUOTE(Fzeo @ Jun 22 2018, 07:42 AM)
just go take and study Medical Assistant (MA) if you wanna be a doctor but not as serious as doctor. not as busy as doctor yet you play the main role at hospital before they proceed to meet doctor.

Biomedical sc/medic do the same thing.
Working with things inside laboratory. Kinda cool but not kool at malaysia.
Fzeo, DONT give out STUPID advice to him.

TS please use the search function in this forum and type - "Biomedical science"
There are many old threads on this topic already.

Go through those threads first

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:43 PM