Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AirAsia- one question & one complaint, Anyone knows?

views

TSdarrenboy
post Jun 20 2018, 11:45 PM, updated 6y ago

Enthusiast
733 posts

Question:
I was trying to check-in my flight but halfway through I stopped and tried to backwards. I stopped because I realized that it ask me to print baggage tag and I don’t have a printer at the time. I thought I will print tomorrow. But then when I backed, it says I have checked-in already and I haven’t printed my luggage tags yet. I can reprint only the boarding pass. Can I still print the luggage tags on the day of departure at the airport? Would the boarding pass capture my luggage check-in “add-on”? My boarding pass add-on is “PBAD”. What is this? I scared I cannot check-in my luggage later at the airport.

Complaint:
2. Today I found out my AirAsia flight has been changed without my permission by AirAsia. I found out that to my horror. Luckily I checked-in online early this morning. This is another flight from the above #1 issue. If I last minute check-in, I would not have known that my time has been changed! The time schedule has been totally changed. And you know to contact AirAsia is so leceh. No hotline to call. Have to use the stupid chat. And wait so long. I found out not just 1 flight has been changed but 3. Yes, 3. Damn AirAsia. And I had to settle for alternative time (the nearest to my original time booked) because the original time no longer available. The chat AirAsia says the issue was due to operations issues. Then I have to compromise the time schedule for 3 of my flights. It’s so horrifying!

Anyone else experience this?

This post has been edited by darrenboy: Jun 20 2018, 11:49 PM
lucifah
post Jun 20 2018, 11:55 PM

St. Fu
Group Icon
Staff
7,932 posts

AA mah. Like this normal la. Go read fine prints u see they can chg schedule. Up to u to check. They usually send sms. All the time i got when they retime the flights

Luggage tag can orint at kiosk.
TSdarrenboy
post Jun 21 2018, 12:01 AM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(lucifah @ Jun 20 2018, 11:55 PM)
AA mah. Like this normal la. Go read fine prints u see they can chg schedule. Up to u to check. They usually send sms. All the time i got when they retime the flights

Luggage tag can orint at kiosk.
I didn’t receive any notification on change.

The luggage tags can be reprinted at airport kiosk?

This post has been edited by darrenboy: Jun 21 2018, 12:01 AM
kelvinlym
post Jun 21 2018, 12:03 AM

Yes, that was my car.
1,119 posts

Use twitter or Facebook to ask for a response. They respond faster via social media than via their official contact hotline or messaging.

Malaysian companies: kalau boleh taichi, mesti taichi.
lucifah
post Jun 21 2018, 12:06 AM

St. Fu
Group Icon
Staff
7,932 posts

QUOTE(darrenboy @ Jun 21 2018, 12:01 AM)
I didn’t receive any notification on change.

The luggage tags can be reprinted at airport kiosk?
Maybe u didint key in correct phone number

I rcvd mine everytime they retime the flight

Yes, can print. Just use the booking number
TSdarrenboy
post Jun 21 2018, 12:30 AM

Enthusiast
733 posts

QUOTE(lucifah @ Jun 21 2018, 12:06 AM)
Maybe u didint key in correct phone number

I rcvd mine everytime they retime the flight

Yes, can print. Just use the booking number
So I don’t hv to worry about my luggage tags? Ok. Thanks.

I did receive a notification once via email. And they hv my phone as well. Not sure why this time they didn’t send until after I found out. Then the email notification came.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0106sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:41 PM