Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mohd Fisol: Duit Raya Recipients At Kedah MB Raya, Open House Were Rubber Stamped For Fun News

views

AgogoLatoto
post Jun 19 2018, 11:52 PM

5 posts

aiya stamp hand also mau bising ka... kasi wet tissue lap suda hilang lo...

SUSBarbossa
post Jun 19 2018, 11:53 PM

Casual
407 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Jun 19 2018, 11:47 PM)
Wow.  Delusional.

Now, now, no need to get that personal.  You posted something different earlier, now you post something else.  I hope you are not trying to shift the goalposts just to argue further. 

There were 6,000 kids.  Parents are going to be educating the naughty ones on the spot?  Lets say, only 5% of 6,000 are that naughty lah.  That's already 300 kids. 

Or you rather the organizers be doing the educating?  How can they keep track? 

Also, it is an open house.  Supposed to be eat, drink and be merry.  You want the parents to actively educate too?
I am not trying to shift, just going back to what amon meant to be honest.

First, the parent not gonna educate all 300 kids doh.gif Only their own kid.

Second, everyone need to be aware and play their part in educating the children instead of just moving along and ignoring the illness.

joe_mamak
post Jun 19 2018, 11:59 PM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(Barbossa @ Jun 19 2018, 11:53 PM)

First, the parent not gonna educate all 300 kids  doh.gif Only their own kid.

Second, everyone need to be aware and play their part in educating the children instead of just moving along and ignoring the illness.
You were shifting. You posted something else first. I responded to that. Then you posted something else. And even called me delusional.

Why you so argumentative? You spoiling for a fight? Don't lah.

doh.gif Of course lah. Parents are not going to educate kids that are not theirs lah.

Open house lah. Let everyone let their hair down. Relax. Have fun. Eat. Drink.

Stamping takes away the need for such educating. It doesn't even create a situation that requires such educating. Such educating can be done some other time, some other place.

AgogoLatoto
post Jun 20 2018, 12:00 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(Barbossa @ Jun 19 2018, 11:53 PM)

First, the parent not gonna educate all 300 kids  doh.gif Only their own kid.

if good hearted parents ok lor...
if bad heart parents how? who wanna educate dem?

not all parents kangkang to have kids bekam lawful citizen... sumtimes dey just dont care abt deir kids... i met a lot of dem already.... even simple thing like teach to queue also cannot... ask deir kids to push2 get in front... dem sohais...
SUSBarbossa
post Jun 20 2018, 12:07 AM

Casual
407 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Jun 19 2018, 11:59 PM)
You were shifting.  You posted something else first.  I responded to that.  Then you posted something else.  And even called me delusional. 

Why you so argumentative?  You spoiling for a fight?  Don't lah. 

doh.gif   Of course lah.  Parents are not going to educate kids that are not theirs lah. 

Open house lah.  Let everyone let their hair down.  Relax.  Have fun.   Eat.  Drink. 

Stamping takes away the need for such educating.  It doesn't even create a situation that requires such educating.  Such educating can be done some other time, some other place.
Exactly the point. After you stamp, the kids wont be greedy because they can't go curi-curi and take ang pau second time. Thus parents won't realize such problem existed and such education won't even happen in the first place.

This post has been edited by Barbossa: Jun 20 2018, 12:09 AM
SUSBarbossa
post Jun 20 2018, 12:09 AM

Casual
407 posts

QUOTE(AgogoLatoto @ Jun 20 2018, 12:00 AM)
if good hearted parents ok lor...
if bad heart parents how? who wanna educate dem?

not all parents kangkang to have kids bekam lawful citizen... sumtimes dey just dont care abt deir kids... i met a lot of dem already.... even simple thing like teach to queue also cannot... ask deir kids to push2 get in front... dem sohais...
That's the problem growing like cancer in our society. Failing and ignoring such problem create a weak society and youths.
joe_mamak
post Jun 20 2018, 12:38 AM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(Barbossa @ Jun 20 2018, 12:07 AM)
Exactly the point. After you stamp, the kids wont be greedy because they can't go curi-curi and take ang pau second time. Thus parents won't realize such problem existed and such education won't even happen in the first place.
It's an open house. It isn't meant to be an educational opportunity. laugh.gif

Parents would create or find other opportunities to impart such things to their kids.

lee_lnh
post Jun 20 2018, 01:14 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

lol,, budak2 chill je..
but dewasa dumbno yg meroyan...
joe_mamak
post Jun 20 2018, 01:17 AM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(lee_lnh @ Jun 20 2018, 01:14 AM)
lol,, budak2 chill je..
but dewasa dumbno yg meroyan...
laugh.gif

Some /k people too.
prototype
post Jun 20 2018, 01:21 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

so next election no need to dip finger into ink also

because apparently the right thing to do is educate ppl to vote once

lol
tokdukun
post Jun 20 2018, 01:35 AM

Casual
376 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Jun 19 2018, 11:59 PM)
You were shifting.  You posted something else first.  I responded to that.  Then you posted something else.  And even called me delusional. 

Why you so argumentative?  You spoiling for a fight?  Don't lah. 

doh.gif  Of course lah.  Parents are not going to educate kids that are not theirs lah. 

Open house lah.  Let everyone let their hair down.  Relax.  Have fun.  Eat.  Drink. 

Stamping takes away the need for such educating.  It doesn't even create a situation that requires such educating.  Such educating can be done some other time, some other place.
Baiknya awak ni, if me, i edi throw back their rude words back at them.

Pasal stamping tangan budak pun nak panggil orang stupid, lazy, give up etc. Baling sikit kat depa, tau pun itu cubaan attack and provoke. Aku cakap, dia nampak; dia cakap, tak nampak, perasan diri tu having civilised discussion lagi tu hikhikhik.

QUOTE(prototype @ Jun 20 2018, 01:21 AM)

lol
Just do away with The Rule of Law la, education solves everything, no need law anymore. Having The Rule of Law is proof our politicians are stupid, lazy and give up on educating people to be good citizen.
joe_mamak
post Jun 20 2018, 11:19 PM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(tokdukun @ Jun 20 2018, 01:35 AM)
Baiknya awak ni, if me, i edi throw back their rude words back at them.

Pasal stamping tangan budak pun nak panggil orang stupid, lazy, give up etc. Baling sikit kat depa, tau pun itu cubaan attack and provoke. Aku cakap, dia nampak; dia cakap, tak nampak, perasan diri tu having civilised discussion lagi tu hikhikhik.
Takpelah. He is like that. People treat me bad, doesn't mean I have to go down to their level and treat them likewise.

But of course, sometimes I do that. Because it is fun. biggrin.gif
joe_mamak
post Jun 21 2018, 12:24 AM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(prototype @ Jun 20 2018, 01:21 AM)

lol
This comment so much win.

Until those who made so much noise earlier seem to have abandoned the thread.

8 Pages « < 6 7 8
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.70    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:08 PM