Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> British man beaten by 10 Chinese in Cambodia, for having 'Taiwan' tattooed on his fore News

views

game333
post Jun 20 2018, 01:37 AM

Casual
388 posts

china communish mah
narf03
post Jun 20 2018, 05:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,544 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ Jun 20 2018, 01:13 AM)
The conspiracy theorists might buy that guy a beer.....
then whack your head using the bottle ?
kiasunkiasi
post Jun 20 2018, 09:43 AM

On my way
589 posts

pandan mukak for tatoo-ing the words on his face
kingmafia
post Jun 20 2018, 10:19 AM

Casual
457 posts

QUOTE(narf03 @ Jun 19 2018, 11:15 PM)
Imagine somebody write USA did their own fucking 911 to themselves. What an American will do when seeing it?
Different facts bro. Its like a malaysia did their own south china sea belong to all and attacked by the china man
netmatrix
post Jun 20 2018, 10:29 AM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

Firstly they are in CAMBODIA. Not China. And that Brit (Stupid for having a Taiwan word tattooed on his face) is not in China.

It is the 10 dumb ass that does not respect other country laws that are in the wrong. All the shitting in public is not enough already for these kampung chinese richfags. They must export their sense of nationality everywhere also. WTF man. Maybe they really want to feel what being jailed in Cambodia really feels like.
jumpercable
post Jun 20 2018, 10:30 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(aaronpang @ Jun 19 2018, 09:11 PM)
PRC get gomen they deserve.
Can't say like that. That's what caused Malaysian Chinese to exist. Our ancestors, those that came here to work couldn't go back, and those that were there tried to swim out.

Deswai Chinese all over the world now.
jumpercable
post Jun 20 2018, 10:31 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(narf03 @ Jun 19 2018, 11:15 PM)
Imagine somebody write USA did their own fucking 911 to themselves. What an American will do when seeing it?
Dr Mahathir feels that. Most Muslim country clerics feel that.

QUOTE(netmatrix @ Jun 20 2018, 10:29 AM)
Firstly they are in CAMBODIA. Not China. And that Brit (Stupid for having a Taiwan word tattooed on his face) is not in China.
Its a pet dog of China. There's a reason why Vietnam keeps getting into border fights with Cambodia.
arif85124
post Jun 20 2018, 10:32 AM

37 posts

that angmoh in cambodia not prc

still kena
Subang Nuclear Reactor
post Jun 20 2018, 10:40 AM

Getting Started
165 posts

PRC = master race in cambodia

just like British = master race in Malaysia and India

just like Australians = master race in Thailand and Bali

suka hati punch kick push but wont kena jail you blow meh
leewin
post Jun 20 2018, 02:55 PM

1 posts

good... please proceed to next step😄😄

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

jumpercable
post Jun 20 2018, 03:00 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(arif85124 @ Jun 20 2018, 10:32 AM)
that angmoh in cambodia not prc

still kena
Because in Cambodia lah kena. All the low-ses PRC run to Cambodia.

If he go PRC cities like Shanghai, Guangzhou, nobody will give a fark too.
nebula87
post Jun 20 2018, 03:00 PM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Jun 19 2018, 06:44 PM)
i'm more interested in the news that a foreign woman who flashed her nips on Google Maps in Taiwan  brows.gif

anyone can find the uncensored one?
Shit, i read that too...but NSFW leh!!
TSjoe_mamak
post Jun 20 2018, 11:11 PM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(narf03 @ Jun 20 2018, 05:50 AM)
then whack your head using the bottle ?
No. They might ask that guy if he knew who did it. biggrin.gif
TSjoe_mamak
post Jun 20 2018, 11:17 PM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(netmatrix @ Jun 20 2018, 10:29 AM)

It is the 10 dumb ass that does not respect other country laws that are in the wrong. All the shitting in public is not enough already for these kampung chinese richfags. They must export their sense of nationality everywhere also. WTF man. Maybe they really want to feel what being jailed in Cambodia really feels like.
They are like that. Here, some relevant news -

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/at-wor...fd7d532e8936704

‘Australia belongs to China’: Taiwan tensions at boiling point in Sydney hot pot restaurant

DURING her waitressing shift, Winnie’s boss asked her a simple question over the walkie talkie. Her response got her sacked.
Frank Chung@franks_chung
news.com.au
January 15, 20184:15pm

AN AUSTRALIAN restaurant has been accused of sacking a Taiwanese worker for saying Taiwan was not part of China.

The woman, known only as Winnie, claims she was sacked from a hotpot restaurant in Sydney’s inner-west after being grilled by her boss about her stance on the hot-button issue.

According to a Facebook post, which was picked up by Chinese media after going viral, Winnie was working a night shift at the restaurant when the incident happened.

“At that time, the restaurant was not very busy, the boss called me via walkie talkie,” she wrote. “Winnie, Winnie, could I ask you a question?” he asked, according to her account. “Does Taiwan belong to China?”

She immediately replied, “Definitely not.” Twenty minutes later, she was told to go home and not come back to work the next day.

In her Facebook post, Winnie said she did “not even think about” the response. “Personally speaking, I hold a neutral position on the relationship between China and Taiwan,” she wrote. “I was dumbfounded ... I felt speechless.”

Reached for comment on Monday morning, an employee at the restaurant said he was aware of the story but didn’t “know the details”, and to call back later that evening to speak to the manager.

On Facebook, others responded with stories of similar incidents. One Taiwanese man recalled going to work at a large banquet hall in Australia two years ago, where he was asked by the manager whether he supported reunification.

“I replied, ‘Taiwan is very democratic, we must respect the people in Taiwan,’” wrote Yangson Tsai. “I did not work after that. I would like to ask, if Chinese people are so patriotic, why don’t they go back? Why are they dying to stay in Australia? [Why do they] study abroad to find ways to not return to China?”

Chien Chung Wang said “these kind of Chinese” had been indoctrinated with Chinese nationalism “since drinking milk”, even in a “free and democratic country where ordinary people live a very low profile”.

On Chinese social media, many appeared to support the sacking. “The answer should be ‘yes’,” Wai Man Sung wrote on Weibo. “And one more sentence. Australia belongs to China.”

Zhao Weicheng said he was an employer and he would have done the same, because the majority of his staff were mainland Chinese.

“There are so many people in the store that [believe] Taiwan does not belong to China,” he wrote, saying it was a choice between sacking one person or leaving them to “influence” the team. “It is not a good thing for the entire staff.”

Some urged the employee to file an application for unfair dismissal with the Fair Work Commission. A Fair Work spokeswoman declined to comment due to privacy issues.

Taiwan has officially been known as the Republic of China since 1949, when the government fled to the island during the Chinese Civil War following the fall of mainland China to Communist forces.

Under the One China Policy, China’s Communist regime has claimed ownership over Taiwan ever since and refuses to recognise its existence as an independent state.

The issue has been a diplomatic quagmire for decades — just last month, China reacted with outrage at a planned visit by US warships to Taiwan, warning it would invade the island “the day” that ever happened.

Taiwan, along with contested border regions with India and tensions on the Korean peninsula between South Korea and China ally North Korea, is a favourite issue among nationalistic Chinese.

Last year, Australian university professors raised concerns they were increasingly coming under attack from Chinese students for teaching classes that contradict Chinese ruling party ideology.

In one case, a University of Newcastle student secretly filmed and uploaded a video to YouTube of himself arguing with a professor who referred to Taiwan and Hong Kong as independent countries.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.08    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:04 AM