Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Need feedback on ammani.com.my, wood cold pressed oil distributor

views

TSventhi7
post Jun 8 2018, 11:51 PM, updated 6y ago

47 posts

Hi all,

I'd like to get some feedback on my new site Ammani Malaysia. Since just launched, we are figuring out ways to boost search results. Any tips are welcomed.

Just to share, we sell wood cold pressed oil ie coconut oil, sesame oil and groundnut oil.

I'd love to get your constructive feedback specifically on SEO and MARKETING. How can I do that better? What other ways to improve?

www.ammani.com.my

Thanks in advance thumbup.gif
GentleBillionaire
post Jun 22 2018, 10:53 AM

Getting Started
64 posts

hi, i've browsed through your website using my mobile device. the website can be viewed just nicely and it should okay to do SEO. the text/articles in ur website is the first steop to doing SEO work. i'd suggest u to do fb marketing too.
TSventhi7
post Jun 22 2018, 04:08 PM

47 posts

Thanks for the feedback @GentleBillionaire

Really appreciate it. Yes we are doing fb marketing as well and always looking into improve ourselves on fb marketing techniques
GentleBillionaire
post Jun 22 2018, 08:58 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(venthi7 @ Jun 22 2018, 04:08 PM)
Thanks for the feedback @GentleBillionaire

Really appreciate it. Yes we are doing fb marketing as well and always looking into improve ourselves on fb marketing techniques
it's about experience & trial-and-error for fb marketing. if u face any problem, u can always find tutorial/solition online or some fb groups
yoyu
post Jun 22 2018, 09:19 PM

On my way
527 posts

venthi7
browser: mobile chrome
(not dynamic, image not showed in full size)

the rest no problem at all
etsuko
post Jun 23 2018, 05:29 PM

Spaced out person
Group Icon
Elite
4,210 posts

QUOTE(venthi7 @ Jun 8 2018, 11:51 PM)
Hi all,

I'd like to get some feedback on my new site Ammani Malaysia. Since just launched, we are figuring out ways to boost search results. Any tips are welcomed.

Just to share, we sell wood cold pressed oil ie coconut oil, sesame oil and groundnut oil.

I'd love to get your constructive feedback specifically on SEO and MARKETING. How can I do that better? What other ways to improve?

www.ammani.com.my

Thanks in advance  thumbup.gif
Here's my observations running through the website..

1. I tell all my clients now having a homepage slideshow is a waste of time and space. Users rarely spend the time looking and scrolling through them. And if the text isn't selectable, it's not helpful for SEO.

2. Every website has an objective and main target market, who is yours? Furthermore, every user groups have different expectations. Do you know if your website meets yours?

3. If it's an e-commerce website, prices should be displayed without having to click on the product. Sure, bosses may say "we remove the prices so that the customer will click on the product" is a considerable thought. But imagine this, a ready to buy customer will not buy regardless if your price isn't right. Unless either your brand or product is so sought after that they'd care less about the price.

4. Bundles are known to work very well for e-commerce. E.g. 3 in a pack, 2 in a pack.

5. Instead of fixing the Whatsapp button to the footer, experiment with a floating icon - normally on the the bottom right.

6. I'm not familiar with the oil uses, let alone the benefits of your unique process - cold pressed oil. Which is why, it might be a good idea to have an introductory paragraph on the homepage leading users like me to the Chekku Oil page.

7. If an information of a webpage is not available, it should never be made public - unless it'll be ready within the week. E.g. Outlets has no helpful information. All of it states "coming soon".

8. You should work on your colour contrast. E.g. Main menu active link is blue against black (change the font colour). Homepage Ammani section is grey against green (make the green lighter or change the font colour).

9. You should consider a caching plugin to minimize the page requests.

10. You should enter the ALT text for images.

Other than this, there's much more to do for SEO. Either you hire help, or you take the time to learn and do it on your own.

P.S. Don't treat your online channel as a standalone marketing channel. Think of it broader in how it fits into your overall marketing plan. console.gif
TSventhi7
post Jun 30 2018, 04:12 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(GentleBillionaire @ Jun 22 2018, 08:58 PM)
it's about experience & trial-and-error for fb marketing. if u face any problem, u can always find tutorial/solition online or some fb groups
noted with thanks thumbup.gif
TSventhi7
post Jun 30 2018, 04:12 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(yoyu @ Jun 22 2018, 09:19 PM)
venthi7
browser: mobile chrome
(not dynamic, image not showed in full size)

the rest no problem at all
@yoyu - noted with thanks and would look into this
TSventhi7
post Jun 30 2018, 04:16 PM

47 posts

QUOTE(etsuko @ Jun 23 2018, 05:29 PM)
Here's my observations running through the website..

1. I tell all my clients now having a homepage slideshow is a waste of time and space. Users rarely spend the time looking and scrolling through them. And if the text isn't selectable, it's not helpful for SEO.

2. Every website has an objective and main target market, who is yours? Furthermore, every user groups have different expectations. Do you know if your website meets yours?

3. If it's an e-commerce website, prices should be displayed without having to click on the product. Sure, bosses may say "we remove the prices so that the customer will click on the product" is a considerable thought. But imagine this, a ready to buy customer will not buy regardless if your price isn't right. Unless either your brand or product is so sought after that they'd care less about the price.

4. Bundles are known to work very well for e-commerce. E.g. 3 in a pack, 2 in a pack.

5. Instead of fixing the Whatsapp button to the footer, experiment with a floating icon - normally on the the bottom right.

6. I'm not familiar with the oil uses, let alone the benefits of your unique process - cold pressed oil. Which is why, it might be a good idea to have an introductory paragraph on the homepage leading users like me to the Chekku Oil page.

7. If an information of a webpage is not available, it should never be made public - unless it'll be ready within the week. E.g. Outlets has no helpful information. All of it states "coming soon".

8. You should work on your colour contrast. E.g. Main menu active link is blue against black (change the font colour). Homepage Ammani section is grey against green (make the green lighter or change the font colour).

9. You should consider a caching plugin to minimize the page requests.

10. You should enter the ALT text for images.
Other than this, there's much more to do for SEO. Either you hire help, or you take the time to learn and do it on your own.

P.S. Don't treat your online channel as a standalone marketing channel. Think of it broader in how it fits into your overall marketing plan. console.gif
@etsuko - that's a long list and indeed pack with excellent suggestions and highlights.

thanks for taking time to look into this. would go through each of it and see how we can improve further.

thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by venthi7: Jun 30 2018, 05:42 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0188sec    0.14    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:48 AM