Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dating a girl that ... smokes

views

kirakun
post Jun 8 2018, 09:29 AM

On my way
656 posts

Well smoking isn't just your main problem here obviously. Your strict fitness routine may affect the relationship as well. Also she may argue if u can have your fitness routine why can't just let her have her smoking routine? Most girl don't talk common sense anyway haha. U'll just need to thread this through slowly and steadily if u are really into her.

Try talk to her, expose her to ideas and opinions that smoking is not healthy especially to those around her. If she is really into you, she will stop smoking.

However i reserve my doubt as with what other forumer said, she may stop smoking for u but there are high chances that she may pick back the bad habit during the stages in life. If u can bear the risk of that, go ahead, otherwise find other.

kirakun
post Jun 8 2018, 11:04 AM

On my way
656 posts

QUOTE(RX-93 @ Jun 8 2018, 10:14 AM)
If you are serious about her. Here is an embarrassing idea.
Get her pregnant to confirm wether she will or will not quit smoking.
If she does, then you settle the bill lo. Get your package, unbox it and be happy lo.
This is an absolutely stupid idea. What if she doesn't stop smoking? Are u gonna bear with her with the rest of your life? Pls do not be so selfish. Think about what will happened to the child and how will u take care of the child before jumping the gun of having one.
kirakun
post Jun 8 2018, 01:29 PM

On my way
656 posts

QUOTE(party @ Jun 8 2018, 12:55 PM)
All the ppl here so delusional..keep harping on smoking only.

The biggest issue is ts always try intervening his partner lifestyle. In a relationship thats a big NO. U dun interven for one "good" n decide things for her.

Much better u break up with her coz u dun deserve her.
Are we delusional or u are the only one delusional? Ha Ha Ha

Do u even understand the basis of being in a relationship and onward living the life together?

Let me enlighten a bit, being together are all about tolerating each other, compensating each other's weaknesses and helping each other out to a greater good.

Nobody is asking anybody to intervene or interrupt each other's life but as a couple we work together to achieve a common goal in life.

For your case, i believe u are better off alone since even if u are married, the husband and wife will live their own way and have their own lifestyle. Do u even know how that will impact the child(if u do have any)? LOL.

Last but not the least, to each their own. So keep the delusional mindset to yourself.
kirakun
post Jun 14 2018, 10:10 AM

On my way
656 posts

QUOTE(TOHNO @ Jun 13 2018, 08:38 PM)
Nah we called it off already, don't wanna prepare myself for a massive argument later on.

For those who are asking what's the big idea.

Well this is basically MY thought process , it isn't right or anything just an opinion from the tip of my skull.
1.  Eventual Child

- Yes I'm thinking way too far, but if I'm committing to a relationship with you it's for an eventual spouse and to an eventual child.

and chances are smokers well ... I rather leave this part out .
2. Horrendous Investment

RM10/day to bring you even more issues in the near future? Sounds like a bad investment
3. Hospitalization

Medical bills are one thing but seeing a lover suffer when she's 60 - 70 , don't sound fun
Surely all these aren't set in stone. Heck i might get cancer one day , i never know but i dont  think being with someone that's increasing his/her chances of an even more painful future is worthwhile.

Hence
Good call and right on the spot!

For public awareness.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:26 PM