Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel, Where to find?

views

TSMerryGoRound^2
post Jun 6 2018, 03:43 AM, updated 6y ago

Casual
345 posts

Dear ladies, posting this here because this product seems to be a staple Korean skincare product among females.

I'd like to buy some Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel and am wondering if one can still buy them anywhere within Klang Valley.

I used to buy mine from Nature Republic 1U, but ever since they closed down the franchise and had someone take over the ownership, I stopped buying from them.

Since there're counterfeit version of the product, I'd like to ask if anyone in the ladies group know any reliable supplier/retail stores selling aloe vera gel.

The gel is pretty good for calluses biggrin.gif.
ungka
post Jun 6 2018, 03:49 AM

Casual
494 posts

hermo.my - for authenticity
zasszuss
post Jun 6 2018, 06:17 AM

36 posts

Is the product really good?

Wondering if i can just cut my aloe vera plant and slather the juice on my skin..
TSMerryGoRound^2
post Jun 6 2018, 12:01 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(zasszuss @ Jun 6 2018, 06:17 AM)
Is the product really good?

Wondering if i can just cut my aloe vera plant and slather the juice on my skin..
It has a pleasant smell. You could technically use an actual aloe vera plant, but I've tried it before and the consistency is way too gooey for me.
NightHeart
post Jun 6 2018, 07:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(MerryGoRound^2 @ Jun 6 2018, 03:43 AM)
The gel is pretty good for calluses biggrin.gif.
If you can't find aloe vera, you can try moisturizers instead for calluses. By keeping your skin moisturized, it'll help prevent calluses from popping up too. It's the beneficial acids in aloe vera that helped to soften the calluses.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:39 PM