Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> A challenge for traditional Islam, In the 'new Malaysia'

ramz
post Jun 19 2018, 02:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jun 19 2018, 02:19 PM)
That is the nature of man made ideas which versions diverge over time, instead of a fact or reality which converges over time. Why? The reason is simple, there is nothing (maybe except other men's ideas) to constraint ideas even scientific ones until nature or reality puts a foot in where your mouth is.
Go ahead and read any scripture. I give u my favourite
Hadith Al bukhari 4:52:260
Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'"

Now this Hadith can be interpreted many ways. Some say it must be read literally(ehmm ISIS). Some say it's just a metaphor. Some say it's abrogated. Some say it's hearsay coz someone is paraphrasing what the prophet is saying,so cannot pakai (so why is it there?). Some even say don't read Hadith la all bullshit. All these different opinions are from Muslims. They all think they are right. They all have good imaginary reasoning.

Oh yes and some say it's true but we implement by ignoring all these cases. Yours truly, Jakim

This post has been edited by ramz: Jun 19 2018, 03:03 PM
khairul88hazwan
post Jun 20 2018, 10:14 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 19 2018, 07:06 AM)
Please show exactly where in Quran it says woman's hair is aurat ?

Why is it now almost the entire Muslim community takes  the women's hair as aurat ?

Women in the P. Ramlee's time is now almost completely regarded as not Islamic enough. This is not true ?
This ramz sure is very shallow of Islamic knowledge... it is hard to argue with fools... better stay away from him...

There is verses that ask woman to cover their aurat... ramz u should learn more becoz it is too foolish to have argument with you...

Like the Koran said is the man who sees same with the blind? Surely not, there are not the same...
Spear2
post Jun 20 2018, 10:20 PM

Regular

QUOTE(khairul88hazwan @ Jun 20 2018, 10:14 PM)
This ramz sure is very shallow of Islamic knowledge... it is hard to argue with fools... better stay away from him...

There is verses that ask woman to cover their aurat... ramz u should learn more becoz it is too foolish to have argument with you...

Like the Koran said is the man who sees same with the blind? Surely not, there are not the same...
Well if you cannot show verses that clearly ask for woman to cover hair as aurat despite your claim, then are you not only ignorant about Quran but dishonest as well. If so staying away from you is more rational than staying away from ramz.
ramz
post Jun 21 2018, 05:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Don't just call me a fool with empty content. Paste the verse that says the woman hair is part of the aurat and we discuss about it. Don't just listen to your ustaz, open your mind.

This post has been edited by ramz: Jun 21 2018, 05:50 AM
khairul88hazwan
post Jun 21 2018, 08:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jun 20 2018, 10:20 PM)
Well if you cannot show verses that clearly ask for woman to cover hair as aurat despite your claim, then are you not only ignorant about Quran but dishonest as well. If so staying away from you is more rational than staying away from ramz.
Spear and ramz has very shallow knowledge of Islam and koran....

There is a verse in Koran asking woman to cover their aurat , if u dont know better ask the expert.... dont simply assume and assume...

Islam rise because many of its enemy after realizing what Islam is readily embrace this beautiful religion... for Example Umar al Khatab and Khalid Al Walid... both are enemy of Islam but when they see the goodness and akhlak of Prophet Muhammad they open their heart...

There are mukmin , munafiq , and fasiq terms that Allah use in Koran.... please search for this first to upgrade your level of knowledge...

Spear2
post Jun 21 2018, 08:28 AM

Regular

QUOTE(khairul88hazwan @ Jun 21 2018, 08:17 AM)
Spear and ramz has very shallow knowledge of Islam and koran....

There is a verse in Koran asking woman to cover their aurat , if u dont know better ask the expert.... dont simply assume and assume...

Islam rise because many of its enemy after realizing what Islam is readily embrace this beautiful religion... for Example Umar al Khatab and Khalid Al Walid... both are enemy of Islam but when they see the goodness and akhlak of Prophet Muhammad they open their heart...

There are mukmin , munafiq , and fasiq terms that Allah use in Koran.... please search for this first to upgrade your level of knowledge...
But you can't even provide the verse which is a simple copy and paste that will not take you more than a minute. Instead you rather sidetracked and wasted many more minutes talking about your point of view. Since you are not credible, until you provide that verse that clearly says what you claimed it does, all that talks of yours are just noises.
Ckmwpy0370
post Jun 21 2018, 08:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Pls do share the verses you have or any source
then my end also have the knowledge about this
puchongite
post Yesterday, 07:40 AM

10k Club

In bizarre case, Siti Kasim nabbed for ‘kidnapping’ client

https://www.malaymail.com/s/1644943/in-biza...dnapping-client

In the video Anis can be heard shouting from behind the closed door of an adjacent room: “That’s not true. Dia tak kidnap I. Itu tipu tipu!” (That’s not true. She didn’t kidnap me. Those are lies!)

This post has been edited by puchongite: Yesterday, 08:09 AM
ramz
post Yesterday, 12:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jun 24 2018, 07:40 AM)

In the video Anis can be heard shouting from behind the closed door of an adjacent room: “That’s not true. Dia tak kidnap I. Itu tipu tipu!” (That’s not true. She didn’t kidnap me. Those are lies!)

Her mother had lodged police reports and told Selangor Islamic Religious Department (Jais) that she was mentally unstable and that her faith was in question.

They can put mentally unstable and Faith in question in one sentence. If u are mentally unstable, your faith is irrelevant. We all know the issue here is faith. Please stop violating their rights
ramz
post Yesterday, 12:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Her mother had lodged police reports and told Selangor Islamic Religious Department (Jais) that she was mentally unstable and that her faith was in question.

They can put mentally unstable and Faith in question in one sentence. If u are mentally unstable, your faith is irrelevant. We all know the issue here is faith. Please stop violating their rights
ramz
post Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

https://youtu.be/Mgyq7KQN_QI

https://youtu.be/bGeqmVKUNTY

Over react again? First tourist are foreigners. of course they don't understand our culture. 2nd the dancing was outside the mosque. There is still a body of water between the dancers and mosque. 3rd the tourist didn't violate any law. I saw the dancing, it was normal dancing. Nothing provocative, just tourist having a good time outside of the mosque. Maybe there is a law against standing on the wall, if there is then charge them accordingly, but don't charge them for dancing please.

Muslims are being sensitive again as usual. They really need a chill pill.
ramz
post Today, 12:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!

https://youtu.be/cq0Wq4DqqHE

I was just going through Siti kasim's history. I support her actions.
She is right. We malays Must use our God given brain to think, stop just saying Islam cakap ini itu so kita kena ikut buta. Malays seems to be losing their sense of empathy due to constant religious Brain washing. Where is your empathy?
leftycall9
post Today, 12:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ramz @ Jun 25 2018, 12:39 AM)
https://youtu.be/cq0Wq4DqqHE

I was just going through Siti kasim's history. I support her actions.
She is right. We malays Must use our God given brain to think, stop just saying Islam cakap ini itu so kita kena ikut buta. Malays seems to be losing their sense of empathy due to constant religious Brain washing. Where is your empathy?
Many Muslims in this country are not in favour of her because she is seen as deviant liberal Muslim. despite the good deeds that she has done to the society (helping single mums and fight for the Orang Asli right in Kelantan) she will continue to perceived as immoral or bad influence to others. Which is really sad IMO. :/

you can see some of the replies in this thread which reflecting their bias and prejudice towards Siti Kassim
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4606434
ramz
post Today, 02:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(leftycall9 @ Jun 25 2018, 12:01 PM)
Many Muslims in this country are not in favour of her because she is seen as deviant liberal Muslim. despite the good deeds that she has done to the society (helping single mums and fight for the Orang Asli right in Kelantan) she will continue to perceived as immoral or bad influence to others. Which is really sad IMO. :/

you can see some of the replies in this thread which reflecting their bias and prejudice towards Siti Kassim
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4606434
Yes let's change their mindset. We must learn to respect each other's belief. Doesn't mean I agree with your belief. But I have my freedom while not imposing on you. And vice versa. The case above involve a 24 year old. She is an adult. Even if her Faith is in question, it's not the gomen's problem! Is between her and God.

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0774sec    5.54    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th June 2018 - 05:32 PM