I think Switch and PS4 complements each other very well.
- for the powerhouse AAA games with realistic graphics, not possible on switch.
- Cheaper games, tons of discount for older games and a lots of gems are cheap and collectible as digital games.
- Xbox dont hold a candle to it...lol.
- I cant bring it to toilet with me...
- You can now stop playing Angry bird on your phone and play a real console game anywhere!
- Exclusive Nintendo games are fabulous and you cant get it anywhere. This and portability are the reason i bought a Switch.
- For clean Family fun with kids and friends. Nintendo is local multiplayer king.
- Games are more expensive. Discounts are minimum and Nintendo games hardly ever get discount online...like NEVER.
- Besides Nintendos 1st party and a few strong support from major 3rd party like Ubisoft and SquareEnix, there is very little else. There are tons of Indies...but i hate Indies and 2D pixellated graphics. So this can be a pros or cons dependsnon what you like.
- Nintendo online is rip off...luckily, i share a Family plan with other people. Otherwise, not worth it.
Sony has remote play app for windows PC. so if you have a small windows tablet it is doable as well.