Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bad passenger., How to set rules?

views

GAME_ON
post Jun 8 2018, 11:02 AM

Bumfuzzle
1,109 posts

QUOTE(jenglot putih @ May 30 2018, 12:16 PM)
So this morning i took one passenger nearby taman pudu park. He just finish jogging and body bloody sweating.

Masuk my car stinks so bad. Busuk gila!

I rasa so uncomfortable and so hard to breath. Luckily only 2km drive to his place and when he left my card i saw my back seat so damn basah. I was  bangwall.gif .. No mood take other passenger already today  mad.gif  vmad.gif

Im just started grab and dont know if i can reject such passengers. So drivers, who your worse passenger and how you set rule to your car?
i suggest u put plastic coatings at ur back and front seats. u'll meet various type of passenger. just be prepared =)
skylinelover
post Jun 8 2018, 10:02 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

Haha dang laugh.gif doh.gif
ChelseaG
post Jun 10 2018, 12:34 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(ThorLim @ Jun 10 2018, 01:42 AM)
got such meh?  if got i tio kuku.....
btw that just onion film to promote the feeling of family care la ... nothing related commercial
haha , why so serious dude, i'm also getting shocked too the video bawang just showed the concern of parent to their child..
sometimes yes, you and me also heard the same from ours, but we really need to stand on their side the think of what they wish.
ChelseaG
post Jun 10 2018, 12:39 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(jenglot putih @ May 30 2018, 12:16 PM)
So this morning i took one passenger nearby taman pudu park. He just finish jogging and body bloody sweating.

Masuk my car stinks so bad. Busuk gila!

I rasa so uncomfortable and so hard to breath. Luckily only 2km drive to his place and when he left my card i saw my back seat so damn basah. I was  bangwall.gif .. No mood take other passenger already today  mad.gif  vmad.gif

Im just started grab and dont know if i can reject such passengers. So drivers, who your worse passenger and how you set rule to your car?
thanhaha brother ,first need to thanks you . because of your sacrifice to take the passenger.... else you can't imagine if he/she taking of public transport.....
secondly you can really do some study first lo before start grab, must prepare the necessary in your car. some special situation , you actually just need to explain to the passenger and i think they would understand. no worries man, the passenger should also feel shame coz he know
skylinelover
post Jun 10 2018, 11:12 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(ChelseaG @ Jun 10 2018, 12:34 PM)
haha , why so serious dude, i'm also getting shocked too the video bawang just showed the concern of parent to their child..
sometimes yes, you and me also heard the same from ours, but we really need to stand on their side the think of what they wish.
Haha interesting laugh.gif rclxms.gif
taximan74
post Jul 27 2018, 10:39 AM

21 posts

Hahaha 😂

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0189sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:26 AM