Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Where do professionals buy cheap kitchenware? (KL), Looking to buy a stainless steel pan.

views

TSareck
post May 28 2018, 01:16 AM, updated 6y ago

34 posts

Where to buy cheap professional kitchenware in KL?

Cause I've been looking around, I couldn't find this stainless steel frying pan size under 24cm for RM100ish.
user posted image

The best I can look for is on Lazada (RM74)
Al3x0174
post May 28 2018, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

I know a wholesale shop at puchong that sells that pan. Perniagaan Tai Ong Jaya Sdn. Bhd. Didn't really check the price but you can check this place out. quite a lot of stuff sold here.

But seriously, why stainless steel pan? for home use or commercial use?
TSareck
post May 28 2018, 08:19 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(Al3x0174 @ May 28 2018, 02:48 PM)
I know a wholesale shop at puchong that sells that pan. Perniagaan Tai Ong Jaya Sdn. Bhd. Didn't really check the price but you can check this place out. quite a lot of stuff sold here.

But seriously, why stainless steel pan? for home use or commercial use?
Thanks! It's for home use. This kind of pan can use for both on the stove and in the oven, and hopefully can last longer. My current non-stick pan is not in good shape.
Al3x0174
post May 28 2018, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

Depending on what you cook. Stainless steel is not my first choice. It’s durable but a lot of disadvantage
etigge
post Jun 15 2018, 09:50 PM

Getting Started
295 posts

Usually stainless steel pans is not preferable for straight into oven use. Usually cast iron pans are used. In fact food cook better on cast iron pans. Secret is, cast iron pans, don't use soap to wash. Just boil water in the pan and then scrape everything off while boiling and then pour away the water and reheat with oil and keep it oiled. Off course , clean it when you use it next time. This also applies to iron woks. Ever seen 'taichow' fellas use soap ?

As for commercial kitchenware, there's one in Pudu market. Near the Jalan Yew flyover, beside the temple. You can see most hotel standard kitchenware sold there.

This post has been edited by etigge: Jun 15 2018, 09:51 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:31 AM