Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Consultancy WTS Property & Energy Management Service, Homes,Green Buildings,Electrical Bills

views

TSjimmyng
post May 27 2018, 10:05 PM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
221 posts

Hi friends and families of Lowyat Forum,

I would like to take this opportunity to share our new consultancy service, which I've started with my partner.

What if I tell you that I can help your property to have annual savings up to 40% of your current electricity bills and ROI of less than a year?

Are you planning to buy homes for your own stay or family?
Are you looking for investment in the real estate property?
Are you searching for professional energy consultants to provide energy audit service for your buildings?
Are you searching for ideas on getting tax incentives for energy improvement project?

If you are having problems at one of those statement above, then we can be your solution.
We have registered house agents and certified energy managers who can help you to manage it all.
We provide services such as energy management, property listing, tax incentive application for energy saving projects and much more.

Our core service is in property listing and energy as a service.
Check on our webpage to find out more and we'll reply to you at the soonest possible.

>>My Webpage<<

Attached Image Attached Image

This post has been edited by jimmyng: Feb 23 2019, 10:45 PM
TSjimmyng
post Jan 27 2019, 03:55 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

Happy New Year to all LYN forumers.
Just want to say many thanks for all your response to my webpage and I'm glad to be able to provide good services to some of you.
Anyway, I just want to say how much I appreciate that you guys have been supporting me.
Hope to hear more from you guys & gals.
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:36 PM