Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Malaysian youngster attitude...PTPTN

views

ShiratoriHime
post May 28 2018, 01:44 AM

12 posts

QUOTE(JasonLeeX @ May 27 2018, 01:15 AM)
I'm pretty sick of young Malaysians attitude. I saved up money since I was young, took up part time jobs, getting pocket money however possible from odd jobs during secondary school and got a little contribution from parents just so I could fund my college tuition cause I did not want to pay PTPTN interest. Youngster these days? Given given chance for full waiver if got 1st class + reduce interest and yet still has the audacity to talk about not paying back even after having full time jobs. If you take loan and you don't pay back, that is not loan, that is sponsorship.

If you don't have the means or will to pay back loan or to study hard, please don't take higher education. We don't need a country full of degree holders from run in the mill business focused universities that gives out easy degree.
The PTPTN money is not enough to cover some uni tuition fees also
failed.hashcheck
post May 28 2018, 01:54 AM

Neighborhood plant pathologist
2,006 posts

so about imegresen, have they clear the blacklist or not?
I check mine still not clear. how?
bani_prime
post May 28 2018, 02:07 AM

Casual
413 posts

QUOTE(JasonLeeX @ May 27 2018, 01:15 AM)
I'm pretty sick of young Malaysians attitude. I saved up money since I was young, took up part time jobs, getting pocket money however possible from odd jobs during secondary school and got a little contribution from parents just so I could fund my college tuition cause I did not want to pay PTPTN interest. Youngster these days? Given given chance for full waiver if got 1st class + reduce interest and yet still has the audacity to talk about not paying back even after having full time jobs. If you take loan and you don't pay back, that is not loan, that is sponsorship.

If you don't have the means or will to pay back loan or to study hard, please don't take higher education. We don't need a country full of degree holders from run in the mill business focused universities that gives out easy degree.
Why do u blame youngster? Blame the politician who provide alternative means to go for lazy. I mean its PH politician, they are the one who offer sweet n dream, so youngster start to get lazy to pay. If all politician stand firm n object such sweet....im sure the student will start struggling to pay their debt. The problem is alternative mean already offered
noresit
post May 28 2018, 12:34 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(syazwan @ May 27 2018, 11:51 AM)
U must be early 90s student at the very least.

When it was my time(& i believe up til now) ada ke students got extra pocket money..usually ptptn will only cover ur study fees alone and thats it and even my PTPTN is 10k shorts from degree course last time.
i didn imply to all, there r some ppl got enough money 1, but add up loan got extra money, but wen work time dun wan pay..
Icehart
post May 28 2018, 12:37 PM

All Stars
14,304 posts

QUOTE(failed.hashcheck @ May 28 2018, 01:54 AM)
so about imegresen, have they clear the blacklist or not?
I check mine still not clear. how?
tunggu
syazwan
post May 28 2018, 11:49 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ May 28 2018, 02:07 AM)
Why do u blame youngster? Blame the politician who provide alternative means to go for lazy. I mean its PH politician, they are the one who offer sweet n dream, so youngster start to get lazy to pay. If all politician stand firm n object such sweet....im sure the student will start struggling to  pay their debt. The problem is alternative mean already offered
Why u imply like that.

Paying before or after 4k salary doesnt means ur loans being reduced at all!

Debt is debt..d fact that PH didnt lift the ccris ban is fair enough to begin with.

U salary below 4k = loan 40k + interest

Salary after 4k = loan still 40k + interest
TruboXL
post May 28 2018, 11:54 PM

Over 900 useless posts
984 posts

QUOTE(vanillapire @ May 27 2018, 01:41 AM)
Parents fault
Daddykasi generation

4 Pages « < 2 3 4
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 12:02 AM