Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

JET178, Insight about the company

views

TSechuu
post May 27 2018, 12:21 AM, updated 6y ago

4 posts

Anyone have information regarding JET178 which is under HLA company?
Is this company legit?
SUSMNet
post May 27 2018, 08:56 AM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

yes 1 of the top agency
TSechuu
post May 27 2018, 07:04 PM

4 posts

Hi, you been there and seen it yourself? Or do you have any experience regarding this company?
jimmyng
post May 29 2018, 06:01 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

Are you being recruited by them or buying investment from them?
TSechuu
post May 30 2018, 06:11 PM

4 posts

Hi Jimmyng, yes I was being recruited/want to make investment for myself and I get skeptical about it, so want to have more information on them. On the other hand I want to know how well is this company established and are they trust-able, something like that.

This post has been edited by echuu: May 30 2018, 06:11 PM
JustcallmeLarry
post Jun 1 2018, 01:19 AM

Regular
1,363 posts

lol I also was approach by this jet agent asking me sign up to this investment thing. I was just walking somewhere and the agent stop me and ask me to spare some time to listen. Seems very friendly.

But few weeks later when I saw this same agent again in a mall when I smile at her to greet her she completely ignore me. lol
wild_card_my
post Jun 1 2018, 06:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ Jun 1 2018, 01:19 AM)
lol I also was approach by this jet agent asking me sign up to this investment thing. I was just walking somewhere and the agent stop me and ask me to spare some time to listen. Seems very friendly.

But few weeks later when I saw this same agent again in a mall when I smile at her to greet her she completely ignore me. lol
Don't take it personally. Time is their currency, if you are not "buying" from them, then you are not worth their time. Is that the right way of doing things? Beats me.
JustcallmeLarry
post Jun 1 2018, 01:30 PM

Regular
1,363 posts

QUOTE(wild_card_my @ Jun 1 2018, 06:24 AM)
Don't take it personally. Time is their currency, if you are not "buying" from them, then you are not worth their time. Is that the right way of doing things? Beats me.
Time?? How much time need to just greet someone back? Plus some more I gave up some off my time just to hear your investment talk the last time we met. It about being polite.
wild_card_my
post Jun 1 2018, 02:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ Jun 1 2018, 01:30 PM)
Time?? How much time need to just greet someone back? Plus some more I gave up some off my time just to hear your investment talk the last time we met. It about being polite.
Exactly. That's why I'm telling you not to take them personally. Some of these financial planners think they are a level above the rest and at times they can be vindictive as well, probably why they do not reciprocate your politeness

Ignore their antics. The more successful financial planners I know of are very very humble
TSechuu
post Jun 2 2018, 07:54 PM

4 posts

Well, either she didn't notice you or she just don't care anymore after you not buying.
jimmyng
post Jun 3 2018, 05:14 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ Jun 1 2018, 01:30 PM)
Or maybe she'd forgotten about because they are meeting tens of people everyday, which we can't expect them to remember each one of them.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:26 PM