Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Operasi tangkap geng tak puasa

views

wanted111who
post May 22 2018, 08:01 PM

On my way
535 posts

QUOTE(techfreakguy @ May 22 2018, 11:10 AM)
How do you prevent your son from being lazy in his study? For the first few times, you'd encourage him to learn, giving motivational speeches, inspirations, however, overtimes, they'll find it no longer interesting and became lazy again. So what should you do, with the authority that you have, to make him study well? You'll use your veto power to ask him to study or there'll be consequences. My personal opinion, I still consider it as prevention, so the action isn't repeated in the future.
Fair point, the son will definitely read / do his homework but you think the son will enter in his brain what he read or done (homework)?
What's the purposes of you ask the son to study in the first place? To read / do homework or to learn?

Back to the case. Authorities can stop/ prevent people from doing it in public but can they do the same in private?
aBg_rOnGak
post May 23 2018, 04:24 PM

Casual
371 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ May 22 2018, 11:20 AM)
but but i seen before guy kena tangkap eating at kitchen of the shop, which is secluded. Is that still consider public? hmm.gif
Yes.

QUOTE(jumpercable @ May 22 2018, 01:41 PM)
But this is Malaysia-isn't it permitted to eat in public if you're non-Muslim?

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

In Ramadhan, only Muslim will get caught if eating in public. If non-Muslim also kena, then the officer(s) should be questioned for any justification(s). Basically, non-Muslim could do what they usually do.
jumpercable
post May 23 2018, 04:29 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(aBg_rOnGak @ May 23 2018, 04:24 PM)
Yes.

[/spoiler]
In Ramadhan, only Muslim will get caught if eating in public. If non-Muslim also kena, then the officer(s) should be questioned for any justification(s). Basically, non-Muslim could do what they usually do.
notworthy.gif

9 Pages « < 7 8 9
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:09 AM