Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

HQBroker, Discussion regarding this Trading Co.

views

TSDeath_Angel
post May 18 2018, 11:22 AM, updated 6y ago

9 posts

Hi all,

I like to ask everyone opinion here regarding the trading company called HQ Broker.

First let me explain my story here:

Last week, i got call from HQ Broker asking me if I want to start trading in forex to grow my money. Long story short, I invested 100 USD first just to test and see how it goes. They provide me a broker to give advice on what to trade, the amount to trade and which direction to trade (Bull or Bear). After afew days trading, we made small profits and my broker advice me to invest more so that we can open bigger trade but always apply the rule of only open trade with 20% of your total margin. So fast forward to this week, we have successfully made bigger profit since we can now open larger trade. To test my withdrawal, I made a 10 USD withdrawal. My broker said it will take 3-5 working days for it to withdraw and it will go to my credit card which i used for deposting the cash in the first place. Yesterday, I checked they have deducted the 10 USD from my total balance. But so far I check in my CIMB credit card there is not yet any debit of 10 USD.

So next day, my broker told me there is an upcoming event where the trade will result in 100 pips per hour and he wants to enter me in the event. But to do so he needs more capital from me to qualify to enter it. After struggling against his advice, I finally made the deposit just enough to qualify the event. He mention the event will start 25 - 31 May. So right now, we been opening bigger trades to increase our margin for the upcoming event.

End

1. My first question I would like to ask if anyone here has experience doing trade with HQBroker before?
I check online and they are fill with people who claim this is scam but also has people saying they has successful trades with them.

2. IF this turns out to be a scam, what are my legal options? Will I be able to get back my money?
My broker still haven't suspect me being suspicious, is there anyway to turn this to my advantage to get my money back?
I could probably tell him, if my account has become very successful, I can "introduce" my friend to join in but first I must prove to him my profit and my withdrawals.
Maybe that way I can slowly siphon back my money.

I hope everyone can give me constructive feedback and if you have personal experience you don't want to share in public you may PM me personally and we can discuss there.

Thanks in advance.
tehoice
post May 18 2018, 01:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,403 posts

lol. i am always skeptical about these investments.

may we know what event is that can make it moves by 100 pips?

how much was your subsequent injections? after the USD100?

you may withdraw bit by bit and see?
TSDeath_Angel
post May 18 2018, 03:44 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(tehoice @ May 18 2018, 01:00 PM)
lol. i am always skeptical about these investments.

may we know what event is that can make it moves by 100 pips?

how much was your subsequent injections? after the USD100?

you may withdraw bit by bit and see?
You got PM.
TSDeath_Angel
post May 18 2018, 09:05 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(babylongreece @ May 18 2018, 08:44 PM)
If want to play PM PM then don't open thread in open forum.
If I don't ask the question here, please tell me how do i ask the community for advice?

If you are not going to post anything constructive, might as well don't reply to this thread at all.
Ramjade
post May 18 2018, 10:22 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,199 posts

QUOTE(Death_Angel @ May 18 2018, 09:05 PM)
If I don't ask the question here, please tell me how do i ask the community for advice?

If you are not going to post anything constructive, might as well don't reply to this thread at all.
Why the need to hide behind PMs? Post it out in the open unless you have things to hide devil.gif
Ethan
post Jun 13 2018, 09:23 AM

Casual
478 posts

QUOTE(babylongreece @ May 19 2018, 12:43 PM)
If always PM PM how to be constructive. Don't even know what you chat behind these PM so how to continue what to write.
Agreed.
How to be constructive if all the discussion is in PM?

This post has been edited by Ethan: Jun 13 2018, 09:25 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:41 PM