views

montyashley80
post May 17 2018, 12:14 PM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ May 17 2018, 11:36 AM)
Basically yes.
oh wow... cry.gif
if cannot get any other bank..the hse will be lelong???
really think twice before buying anything now bye.gif
Learjet35
post May 17 2018, 12:39 PM

500hp
1,925 posts

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ May 17 2018, 11:31 AM)
like in this situation..where the bank withdrawn the facility..what option is available for the buyer?

1. find another bank to get loan? if cannot get loan meaning the initial deposit will be forfetied?
2. pay cash for the property?

sorry not familiar with the loan thing..not buying any property now but good to know it first..TIA
ask for refund depo as u failed to get loan.
montyashley80
post May 18 2018, 09:23 AM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(Learjet35 @ May 17 2018, 12:39 PM)
ask for refund depo as u failed to get loan.
err unless earlier stated that refund deposit if cannot get loan..but this case a bit complicated coz loan approved but withdrawn later...
rclxub.gif
Learjet35
post May 18 2018, 11:54 AM

500hp
1,925 posts

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ May 18 2018, 09:23 AM)
err unless earlier stated that refund deposit if cannot get loan..but this case a bit complicated coz loan approved but withdrawn later...
rclxub.gif
Just kaotim with the bank agent ask for help.or go apply with new bank,and lower down your income,purposedly to make it fail.ive done it before.
montyashley80
post May 18 2018, 12:23 PM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(Learjet35 @ May 18 2018, 11:54 AM)
Just kaotim with the bank agent ask for help.or go apply with new bank,and lower down your income,purposedly to make it fail.ive done it before.
hahaha thanks for your tip..how this will help the TS la coz me not yet in position to buy property..still paying debts from my credit card hahaha..
GalGdt
post Jun 18 2018, 09:58 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(ymir06kw @ May 16 2018, 10:46 PM)
Need some advice from the experts here..

I applied for housing loan for a property and the bank had already approved it back in November 2017 with all offer letter and SPA signed and stamped.

Recently just before the bank first disburse the money to developer, the officer rechecked my ccris and noticed that I have extra loan/commitments which were not there during their first checking in Nov that time.  (I applied those after that loan approval).
And now the bank said my DSR is burst so they wanna withdraw the loan offered.
They eventually sent me a letter informing me their decision and asked me to sign and send it back to them within a time period. In the letter it did mention that if I fail to send back the letter after a week, the bank will assume that I had agreed with the loan withdrawal and they will proceed with the cancellation.

Of course now i didn't send back the letter and the officer keep calling me to push me to sign and send bk to them.

Questions:
1. Can the bank actually do like this? To recheck my ccris again after so many months of approval and recalculate my DSR then say that now I am not eligible for the loan and want to withdraw the offer? Is there any law/rule to protect me? If the loan is withdraw, who will bear the legal fee and stamp duty? I don't think the bank will be responsible for the charges.

2. If the bank really have absolute right to withdraw the loan offer anytime, why would they keep pushing me to sign the letter and send back to them? Are they trying to play some dirts behind to cover up their own ass?

Really appreciate someone from banking industry background to enlighten me...
Should I just accept their decision and sign the letter?
May i know which bank isit?

I did ask few of my friends who is banker. They said, no issue to get other loan such as cc, personal loan or car loan after bank approved your housing loan. But u have to ensure your repayment on all those commitments are on time. No lapse etc. But dont know how true is that.

May i know the outcome of your result.?

TSymir06kw
post Jun 18 2018, 10:21 AM

Getting Started
179 posts

QUOTE(GalGdt @ Jun 18 2018, 09:58 AM)
May i know which bank isit?

I did ask few of my friends who is banker. They said, no issue to get other loan such as cc, personal loan or car loan after bank approved your housing loan. But u have to ensure your repayment on all those commitments are on time. No lapse etc. But dont know how true is that.
May i know the outcome of your result.?
PMed

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:51 PM