Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Shopping Undergarment for my Fiancee?

views

TSkasperkhan
post May 16 2018, 02:05 PM, updated 6y ago

0 posts

Hello Members,

I am a foreigner and want to buy undergarments for my fiancee but as far as I have experienced (I might be wrong) but I have never seen any male in undergarments stores in Malaysia buying ug for his women!

I am confused and I have to buy some stuff for my fiancee, so I would like to know is it normal/ok for men to shop women's undergarments in Malaysia?

I will highly appreciate your responses.

Thanks!

Regards.
nebula87
post May 16 2018, 02:10 PM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

Why not?

It is just some undergarments.
TSkasperkhan
post May 16 2018, 02:13 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(nebula87 @ May 16 2018, 02:10 PM)
Why not?

It is just some undergarments.
Thank you very much! Actually, it is the first time I am buying ug for her so I was shying because mostly here in Malaysia I see sales girls in these stores that's why got confusion! Anyways Thanks a lot.
ifourtos
post May 16 2018, 02:15 PM

Regular
1,884 posts

Lazada
nebula87
post May 16 2018, 02:20 PM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(kasperkhan @ May 16 2018, 02:13 PM)
Thank you very much! Actually, it is the first time I am buying ug for her so I was shying because mostly here in Malaysia I see sales girls in these stores that's why got confusion! Anyways Thanks a lot.
Because of bras, many woman have their own comfortable level and many brands have their design of comfort.
It is better to ask your fiancee to test the bra herself.

and for underwear, no testing. smile.gif
TSkasperkhan
post May 16 2018, 02:27 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(nebula87 @ May 16 2018, 02:20 PM)
Because of bras, many woman have their own comfortable level and many brands have their design of comfort.
It is better to ask your fiancee to test the bra herself.

and for underwear, no testing.  smile.gif
Thank you very much for your valuable guide smile.gif Actually, she is not here and since its the gift so she will love this because this is the first time I am going to give her such type of private gift tongue.gif

Regards!
nebula87
post May 16 2018, 02:32 PM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(kasperkhan @ May 16 2018, 02:27 PM)
Thank you very much for your valuable guide smile.gif Actually, she is not here and since its the gift so she will love this because this is the first time I am going to give her such type of private gift tongue.gif

Regards!
Welcome.

And the promoter will ask you questions like, do your wife preferred bra with supportive or non-supportive, sponge or no sponge, having wired or non-wired. (This is what i heard when shopping together with my partner, for a detail information, i may not able to help you)

You may need to do some homework first if you wanted to buy a near perfect to what she will like.
Also hoping female forum user will come in to help you.
TSkasperkhan
post May 16 2018, 02:36 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ifourtos @ May 16 2018, 02:15 PM)
Lazada
Thank you! But on Lazada, I don't get interesting stuff so I am going for Lasenza at Midvalley mall.
TSkasperkhan
post May 16 2018, 02:44 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(nebula87 @ May 16 2018, 02:32 PM)
Welcome.

And the promoter will ask you questions like, do your wife preferred bra with supportive or non-supportive, sponge or no sponge, having wired or non-wired. (This is what i heard when shopping together with my partner, for a detail information, i may not able to help you)

You may need to do some homework first if you wanted to buy a near perfect to what she will like.
Also hoping female forum user will come in to help you.
Well, that's very helpful guide from you! Thank you. I have done some homework regarding and now I think I am gonna have a visit Lasenza at Midvalley mall smile.gif

Once again thank you very much.
nebula87
post May 16 2018, 02:47 PM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(kasperkhan @ May 16 2018, 02:44 PM)
Well, that's very helpful guide from you! Thank you. I have done some homework regarding and now I think I am gonna have a visit Lasenza at Midvalley mall smile.gif

Once again thank you very much.
You are welcome. And good luck! thumbsup.gif
ThisWorldisWeird
post May 16 2018, 03:31 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(kasperkhan @ May 16 2018, 02:05 PM)
Hello Members,

I am a foreigner and want to buy undergarments for my fiancee but as far as I have experienced (I might be wrong) but I have never seen any male in undergarments stores in Malaysia buying ug for his women!

I am confused and I have to buy some stuff for my fiancee, so I would like to know is it normal/ok for men to shop women's undergarments in Malaysia?

I will highly appreciate your responses.

Thanks!

Regards.
It's ok, but do approach the staff straightaway and let her guide you on where to choose and buy. Don't walk around looking at undergarments on your own. And don't smile by yourself while doing that if you do.
TSkasperkhan
post May 16 2018, 04:55 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ThisWorldisWeird @ May 16 2018, 03:31 PM)
It's ok, but do approach the staff straightaway and let her guide you on where to choose and buy. Don't walk around looking at undergarments on your own. And don't smile by yourself while doing that if you do.
Thank you for your suggestions and guidance as well. But I didn't understand "Don't Smile"... Could you please elaborate it on me, why NOT Smile? Because I find Malaysians polite and mostly find smiley faces
and in return, I do the same. But when you say Don't Smile, it's confusing...

Regards,
ThisWorldisWeird
post May 16 2018, 05:00 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(kasperkhan @ May 16 2018, 04:55 PM)
Thank you for your suggestions and guidance as well. But I didn't understand "Don't Smile"... Could you please elaborate it on me, why NOT Smile? Because I find Malaysians polite and mostly find smiley faces
and in return, I do the same. But when you say Don't Smile, it's confusing...

Regards,
I mean, if you do look at the undergarments by yourself without the help of a staff, don't smile while you do that laugh.gif You'll look like a man smiling at women's underwear alone laugh.gif
TSkasperkhan
post May 16 2018, 05:17 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ThisWorldisWeird @ May 16 2018, 05:00 PM)
I mean, if you do look at the undergarments by yourself without the help of a staff, don't smile while you do that laugh.gif You'll look like a man smiling at women's underwear alone laugh.gif
Haha lol... O c'mon why would I smile by just looking at garments!

I'll go straight to the promoter/sales girl and ask from them what I need and I won't smile at looking on garments too biggrin.gif

Any other tips are welcome and highly appreciated. Thank You
KohSin
post May 17 2018, 08:44 AM

Enthusiast
721 posts

Can buy from online from zalora...but u sure u know bout her size? Different brand different cutting....
TSkasperkhan
post May 17 2018, 03:57 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(KohSin @ May 17 2018, 08:44 AM)
Can buy from online from zalora...but u sure u know bout her size? Different brand different cutting....
Thank you for your suggestion. Actually, I don't find the required stuff either from Zalora or Lazada. Online shopping would be very easy for me otherwise. Yes, I know the size.
Lady Irrawaddy
post May 18 2018, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

Do you know her t-shirt and pant size?
Is she busty? Is her body shape prone to pear, hour glass, triangle shape? If bought expansive undergarment but cannot fit or uncomfortable, it will be wasted.

Sales girls like husband and bf, so no worries.
They will show you expansive bras.

May be bring your fiancee along.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:44 AM