Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Thosai During Lunch Around in Kelana Jaya?, Most Only Serve Fried Food During Lunch

views

TSAphonite
post May 14 2018, 04:14 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
233 posts

Hi guys. I'm trying to put myself on a budget in an effort to save money and one of them happens to be on food. Was planning to have thosai every now and then for lunch since it's one of the more affordable yet filling options but the problem is, most mamak / Indian restaurants only serve fried food or expect you to go for rice with those lauk.

Do any of you know of places where I can have thosai during lunch hour in Kelana Jaya area? smile.gif
TimeWalker
post May 14 2018, 04:16 PM

33 posts

lol how about make a sandwich? thats what im right now days.
JAYA13
post May 14 2018, 04:20 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(Aphonite @ May 14 2018, 04:14 PM)
Hi guys. I'm trying to put myself on a budget in an effort to save money and one of them happens to be on food. Was planning to have thosai every now and then for lunch since it's one of the more affordable yet filling options but the problem is, most mamak / Indian restaurants only serve fried food or expect you to go for rice with those lauk.

Do any of you know of places where I can have thosai during lunch hour in Kelana Jaya area? smile.gif
1)possibly the 2 SK restaurants near Taman bahagia LRT .
2)How about chappati from the restaurant at the end with stalls opposite FAM house ss5

TSAphonite
post May 14 2018, 04:48 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

QUOTE(TimeWalker @ May 14 2018, 04:16 PM)
lol how about make a sandwich? thats what im right now days.
I could but planning on alternating on making food at home + eating out. Also, I really like thosai laugh.gif
While we're at it, what sorta stuff do you put in your sandwiches?

QUOTE(JAYA13 @ May 14 2018, 04:20 PM)
1)possibly the 2 SK restaurants near Taman bahagia LRT .
2)How about chappati from the restaurant at the end with stalls opposite FAM house ss5
the one closest, right opposite taman bahagia one confirm 12pm onwards dont have, also only goreng stuff. Not sure about the other one. Not really a fan of chapati but that would be my last option smile.gif

This post has been edited by Aphonite: May 14 2018, 04:49 PM
JAYA13
post May 14 2018, 06:31 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(Aphonite @ May 14 2018, 04:48 PM)
I could but planning on alternating on making food at home + eating out. Also, I really like thosai  laugh.gif
While we're at it, what sorta stuff do you put in your sandwiches?
the one closest, right opposite taman bahagia one confirm 12pm onwards dont have, also only goreng stuff. Not sure about the other one. Not really a fan of chapati but that would be my last option smile.gif
mingtien area ,where the old town coffee used to be .. has a mixed rice. always long queue . must be cheap/good
skystrike
post May 18 2018, 12:08 AM

back to normal
1,270 posts

Can try at every mamak restaurant at kj? Not sure if they sell thosai at noon..

Al fariz maju
Syed bistro
Restoran jamal mohd (near wisma fam)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:15 PM