1,120 posts

not sure, but here what i found:
http://scambroker.com/arotrade/
Renor
post Jul 7 2018, 01:30 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(spreeeee @ May 14 2018, 05:48 AM)
Anyone heard of AroTrade?
I have been directed to this company by "bitcoin code". I put 300 to Arotrade with "autotrade" options. Setttings was %10 risk per trade. They lost all the money in 1 month. This is a scam, untrustful company.

1- They sell your phone number to some international scam firms. I received 8-10 calls from 5 different countries after very next day I opened my account. Most of this numbers are marked as "scam" in my phone service provider.
2- They want you to send your credit card's front-back side photograph, validate date and security number via mail. (I never gave them)
3- A guy named Aaron or Bruno (ABC fake names) with Indian accent calls you a few times a week and asks for more money deposit.

Now I don't put more money but still have 4-5 daily calls from a Bulgarian international wedding company.
jimmyng
post Jul 8 2018, 02:35 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(Renor @ Jul 7 2018, 01:30 PM)
I have been directed to this company by "bitcoin code". I put 300 to Arotrade with "autotrade" options. Setttings was %10 risk per trade. They lost all the money in 1 month. This is a scam, untrustful company.

1- They sell your phone number to some international scam firms. I received 8-10 calls from 5 different countries after very next day I opened my account. Most of this numbers are marked as "scam" in my phone service provider.
2- They want you to send your credit card's front-back side photograph, validate date and security number via mail. (I never gave them)
3- A guy named Aaron or Bruno (ABC fake names) with Indian accent calls you a few times a week and asks for more money deposit.

Now I don't put more money but still have 4-5 daily calls from a Bulgarian international wedding company.
So basically they are selling your data hmm.gif hmm.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:05 PM