Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

You Should Go this Apple repair Shop ->Tip Top, Repair Macbook

views

TSjeffmac
post May 14 2018, 11:46 AM, updated 6y ago

1 posts

I took my faulty beloved macbook pro 15"retina display to the so called authorised repair shop in berjaya timesquare, after they fixed it charging me a gigantic bill, my MBP still had issues, 4 times i returned back to the same place in timesquare because i felt they were proffesionals and authorised by apple (big lie) but i was charged again and again and always first for diagnosis charge and then again repair charge over and over again, to cut the story short my problem was never solved and the so called Apple proffesionals told me they dont know what is wrong with my macbook after i paid them so much to repair it, at a point they made me feel guilty telling me its my fault and i was doing something wrong with my macbook meanwhile they were just lazy and not really checking my MBP properly, in the end they still left me with an unfixed MBP and an empty pocket, after searching and searchig for months for a good repair centre in kl i finally found your repair outlet in seri kemban, you got my beloved MBP fixed in just a few days and i was so happy at your service and then the best part??!!you never charged me for diagnosis!!.you did it free and i only paid for the fixing unlike the so called authorised apple repair shop in 8 floor @timesquare who are so proud without any skill, they act like they know everything and charge enormously, i highly recomend this place to any apple user anyday anytime, fixed my mac and got it back to life

Moral of the story; dont be deceived by big names and big so called apple repair centers just like i was deceived. sometimes the small shops give the best services.
you guys are the best! bravo!!!
Thanks and Thanks to you guys!!
from Jeff rclxms.gif .(happy customer)
donduck
post May 18 2018, 12:00 PM

12 posts

"dont be deceived by big names and big so called apple repair centers just like i was deceived."

I know that feeling bro, I have a similar bad experience with Macbook Pro in KLCC Machine Repair Center as well. Never get the issue fixed until the forth tries.

Not only that, they also adding new dents to my Macbook and just brushing it off with "it is already there when you take in, dent is not recorded in the document when u sent in because our technician overlooked on it"

Lots of bullshit, incompetent and rude. Bad, bad, bad!
Nauts
post May 18 2018, 03:57 PM

Casual
340 posts

Address ?
PHI_1.618
post May 23 2018, 03:07 PM

Ada Baca Buku
761 posts

ya....what shop? address please...I need to fix my MBA also...battery bloated...
chiahau
post May 23 2018, 04:44 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

New account : May 2018

You seriously think that this is legit? laugh.gif

PHI_1.618
post May 24 2018, 09:49 AM

Ada Baca Buku
761 posts

QUOTE(chiahau @ May 23 2018, 04:44 PM)
New account : May 2018

You seriously think that this is legit? laugh.gif
hahaha...good spot. But this is new malaysia. We should trust our fellow malaysian...Maybe he/she purposely setup a new account to compliment a good service....hahaha

hunt2sp
post May 24 2018, 11:26 AM

Always Somewhere
761 posts

6 posts, and still no contact details for the recommended shop doh.gif
PHI_1.618
post May 24 2018, 11:34 AM

Ada Baca Buku
761 posts

QUOTE(hunt2sp @ May 24 2018, 11:26 AM)
6 posts, and still no contact details for the recommended shop  doh.gif
maybe busy counting money.... whistling.gif