Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Tun M pull off the greatest move in history, Kekeke...

SonnyCooL
post May 14 2018, 02:43 PM

Web Bastard
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ May 14 2018, 07:12 AM)
Respect is earned. It's not free. Why couldn't they criticise PM if they feel he's not doing the right thing? Suddenly you become macai/dog?

Anwar being in jail actually helps pkr grows. There's freedom of speech. That's why they said Azizah couldn't control them.
The other ministry isn't as big as this 3. Simple. Sacrifice is needed to obtain the result. Tun being PM for the past 22 years,  he didn't know which is more important? Which one held more power?
same go to u, where, what and when, if u fail to see this, sorry mate ....
why critic in the public, to gain public support ? but 90% of public disagree.
Keep explain ? 99% disagree.
than accuse them as macai/dog and so on, is that any different with BN ? that is freedom of speech from PUBLIC.
bye.

Quang1819
post May 14 2018, 02:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(lolzcalvin @ May 13 2018, 04:18 PM)
same goes to the case for Tony, still getting under constant fire now even after apologising
GE14 wasn't the first time Tony sided with BN. He has always been since 2008 and even verbally slapped Nurul during 2013.

Yes he wants to play safe, but why did he start since then first time? Kena pushed to the corner again?

And that lame ass fool harith is joke. A real messed up fake pro-bn cheap and lousy macai to the lowest core. Now wanna tumpang tony's incident and say the citizen don't understand about their situation.

You can fuck off from Malaysia, harith the goon.
andrekua2
post May 14 2018, 03:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(SonnyCooL @ May 14 2018, 02:43 PM)
same go to u, where, what and when, if u fail to see this, sorry mate ....
why critic in the public, to gain public support ? but 90% of public disagree.
Keep explain ? 99% disagree.
than accuse them as macai/dog and so on, is that any different with BN ? that is freedom of speech from PUBLIC.
bye.
Anyway I do not want to dwell too much on this. Damage is done. Time will tell us whether what we think is correct or wrong.
gogo2
post Nov 9 2018, 03:01 AM

gogo2

QUOTE(Quang1819 @ May 14 2018, 02:47 PM)
GE14 wasn't the first time Tony sided with BN. He has always been since 2008 and even verbally slapped Nurul during 2013.

Yes he wants to  play safe, but why did he start since then first time? Kena pushed to the corner again?

And that lame ass fool harith is joke. A real messed up fake pro-bn cheap and lousy macai to the lowest core. Now wanna tumpang tony's incident and say the citizen don't understand about their situation.

You can fuck off from Malaysia, harith the goon.
Harith is not even funny. His Netflix stint is awful.
AmandaMorgan
post Nov 12 2018, 09:08 PM

Group: Newbie

I have another problem I need to finish my papers-writings, but I feel so tired and don't to do something.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0778sec    4.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th November 2018 - 07:50 PM