Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Accuracy of Mechanical / Automatic Watch

views

chiahau
post May 14 2018, 01:02 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(christcwl9 @ May 14 2018, 12:50 PM)
Thanks for the input sifu  notworthy.gif So do you normally reset the time after perhaps several months of usage just to re-correct the deviation?

Just out of curiosity, how is the real life performance of a chronometer watch?? Like those high end Tag Heuer, IWC, Longines, Rolex or etc.

Is it possible for them to achieve an accuracy of +- 10 seconds per month (in other words very less deviation per day) ?
My old trusty Tudor Pelagos once managed to maintain close to +1 / -1 variation for few days.

But it fluctuate depending on a lot of factors.

Basically, it's never went more than the COSC's specs and I expected it to run that way.
chiahau
post May 18 2018, 03:05 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(cheefai7 @ May 18 2018, 02:32 PM)
True, but TS have the right to check with the AD and get post sales services. Maybe they could offer TS something spectacular!
Pelagos no love liao, cuz have BLNR, sell Pelagos cheap cheap to me lar.
Lol I hardly wear the BLNR anyways. Maybe weekends, at most.

It's usually apple watch on the wrist for about 2~3 months.
chiahau
post May 18 2018, 05:05 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(cheefai7 @ May 18 2018, 03:34 PM)
Aiyo, wasting wrist time liao. Use it as daily beater lar, ceramic bezel mar.  tongue.gif
Would love to, but the mistress is wearing it mostly on her wrist anyways tongue.gif

But so far, nothing ill has happen to the BLNR yet. Still shiny and pristine since the day it was collected from a close friend.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:54 PM