Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Verando Residence by Masteron

views

aaronlxm91
post May 25 2018, 10:01 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(s3iryu @ May 14 2018, 09:31 AM)
Yes, went to their sales gallery in Puchong yesterday. There will be a Four Seasons Sheraton hotel, a open air type mall (somethnig like Sunway Giza i think) built next to it, and also some office suites.

Yesterday was told Block A open for booking only,  all 864 sqft units are fully booked except one on 32nd floor, the rest available are 961 sqft. Price given to me is around RM519 per sqft.

Facilities wise looks pretty good, 1.5km jogging track, gardens, swimming pool plus spa pool, gym, mini library with tempered glass, cafetaria, all on 8th floor. Maintenance fees are 0.29 cents per sqft, if i'm not mistaken. Inclusive of security and car park and everything as told by SA.

All roads nearby will be expanded to 4 lanes, main entrance is facing NPE highway with 3 entry and 3 exits. SA told me a 1 storey high wall will be build behind the condo to seperate away from Kg Medan. He showed me the blueprint screenshots, and told me all these are signed with the government. Not sure if this is 100% true or not.
Wao looks like this is alot of additional info. Were the Four Seasons Sheraton confirmed?
The maintenance fee is 0.28 sen psqft but will be 0.25 sen psqft after block b completed.

Just curious, the road leading to NPE (sunway) dont seems to be able to accomodate 3 lanes.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.29    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:11 PM