Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

IT NULL, NULL

views

jeremycming
post May 20 2018, 07:12 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

Hello there, I'm currently a college student of FIA March 2018 in Sunway college, and I would strongly recommend you choose here over other universities.

I was like you two months ago, searching for the best uni that would suit me. I went to many campuses such as APU, MMU, Inti, HeriotWatt etc, and I still prefer Sunway over the others.

Pros on Sunway is that the people here are quite chill and friendly, thou Im only here for like two months, so I'll be saying this as a short term persepctive. Lecturers are all great and the study environemt (for the most part) is quite friendly. Now for some reason, I've been put into a class where English is hardly spoken, and me, who is a banana, sometimes find it hard to communicate with my classmates 😂. That shouldn't be a factor to change your decision thou, just unlucky for me.

Actually i wanted to take computer science as my elective as I used to code using python last time, but prefer to pursue in accounting, so I chose accounts and business as my electives. I regret it now as CS is so much fun compared to Business, which is quite boring and shit.

Facility wise, it is more than enough. IMO, the library is one of the best in Malaysia. Has plenty of books that I will never read and studying facilities inside the library. And probably the most underrated facility is the lift. Depending on which lift you take in college, it is spread across the college campus and it's basically like a maze.

This post has been edited by jeremycming: May 20 2018, 07:13 PM
jeremycming
post May 21 2018, 09:04 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(HayateAyakasi8 @ May 20 2018, 08:14 PM)
Ah damn I wonder why you're put into a class where English is hardly spoken. That would give me a headache as well cause I can only speak English and Malay with broken af Tamil.
Yeah I also heard that Sunway's facilities are better. BTW can't you change to FIST instead of FIA ? Cause spending the next 4 years studying something you're not interested is gonna be a waste of time and money.
BTW do you live in the on site campus ?
Im not a science student, and I am more of an accounting student than CS, but since the first sem of CS in college is like so easy, it made me regret choosing business as my electives.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:57 PM