Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SOLD - Joi 7 Lite, Joi 7 Lite 7" Phablet Other Brand

netmatrix
post May 8 2018, 07:48 PM, updated 6y ago

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

Item(s): Joi 7 Lite Phablet.

Package includes: Box, Joi 7 phablet, USB charging cable, manual, Miracase tablet case & original purchase receipt.

Price: SOLD

Warranty: None

Dealing method: COD Preferred

Contact method/details: PM me or reply here.

Item(s) conditions: Used. Light hairline scratches on screen protector (not tempered glass). No scratch on back panel or edges. No crack or chip on screen. No flaking on chrome buttons & camera bezel. Done full reset today. Solo launcher is pre installed with phone. I do not know if device is rooted or not. I did not do anything else but used it straight out of the box. Basically the phone is almost new.

Phone was sent back to Joi service center on the first week after purchase, because Joi latest firmware upgrade bricked it. That is the only time it was in service center for warranty claim.

Was stored in the Miracase and the case silicone rubber lining is flaking due to age. The silicone straps that hold the phone is a little loose and the rubber bind that keeps the case closed is also loose.

Imei & serial is blacked out in the pix to protect buyer privacy. If you buy it the numbers are there on the box not blacked out.

Picture: user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Reason for sale: Not using. Bought for father. But totally abandon using it after a while. Then was in storage for all this while, until today.

This post has been edited by netmatrix: Mar 9 2019, 09:38 PM
JokerNymous
post May 28 2018, 07:11 PM

Casual
310 posts

pm best price

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:56 PM