Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Astro Version 13A, All about Astro Malaysia offerings

views

joshhd
post Sep 19 2022, 01:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(smileguy @ Sep 18 2022, 08:35 PM)
I tried to remove my netflix log in on astro box,but all my attempts failed,no matter I log out the screen 0n 780 remains with my  email and PW . Its a shared account purchased @lowyat. So does this mean no matter what, if astro box is used Netflix wl bill astro? I just hope SKMM will  resolve the issue. Even my online self portal there is NO netflix subscribed

Its a shared account purchased @lowyat.
Errr... What? sweat.gif

Now, check the transaction history of that Netflix account, see where does it charge the RM55 for the previous months.
If you notice the payment method of that Netflix account right now becomes only Astro billing, and does not have any other payment method, then it's likely because the owner of the Netflix account has removed it. And eventually when the subscription fails to auto renew, and so happen that you've logged in to that account on your Astro box, that makes it the only payment method available to auto renewal, hence RM45/RM55 is charged onto your Astro bill. This is to ensure continuous service of the Netflix subscription.

If I'm not mistaken, even before Netflix would to start charging on your Astro bill, the Netflix app on your Ulti/Ultra Box will prompt you for confirmation. Or maybe you've overlooked that confirmation page, or someone within your household overlooked that confirmation page, and just press "Start watching"?
joshhd
post Sep 19 2022, 01:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(safe118 @ Sep 18 2022, 10:15 PM)
Hi Bro, I wish to do that also. Is it possible to use back the PVR Box & not to switch to ultra box? Called astro and they told me to switch to ultra box since they are now using it.

Any new contract or penalty/charges if downgrade from super pack 3? Thanks

Of course Astro will encourage you to upgrade to Ultra Box whenever possible.
You can maintain your existing PVR box while switching to new packs if you want to, however they won't allow you to choose packs that includes Netflix, which are Entertainment Plus Pack, Premium Pack 2, Premium Pack 3 and Platinum Pack.
Cuz if you want to choose either one of the packs mentioned, they make it compulsory that you must be on Ultra Box, be it new or existing customers.

If you have outstanding contract on your Super Pack 3, then penalty may be applied upon switching to the new packs. If no outstanding contract, then shall be no penalty. So check with customer service to confirm.

Friendly reminder: Once you're on the new packs, it also means you agree on the contract auto renewal rule, unless if you opt for 0 month contract option.
joshhd
post Sep 20 2022, 01:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(smileguy @ Sep 20 2022, 12:51 PM)
No,nothing illegal its just unused closed friends profile sharing,BTW the matter has been resolved and they have acknowledged error at their end

Wait wait wait... The error on who's end? How is it being resolved? I'm curious to know... Maybe there's something that I didn't notice... hmm.gif
So what happens to that Netflix account now?

This post has been edited by joshhd: Sep 20 2022, 01:38 PM
joshhd
post Sep 21 2022, 01:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(sky3742 @ Sep 20 2022, 08:08 PM)
Is it me or I just confused?
Just now I watch love between fairy and devil last episode at astro TV.
Then during 2nd commercial break, it starts with duitnow qr ads then astro chinese program promo , but I rewatched on astro go (same 2nd commercial break) it starts with iqiyi program promo then astro chinese program promo instead.

Sounds like Astro Addressable Advertising to me hmm.gif
QUOTE(linkinstreet @ Sep 20 2022, 09:25 PM)
Issit? I don't subscribe to the Chinese channels so I have no idea  sweat.gif

iQiyi channel 300 is available to all Astro customers since it is included in Family Pack or Primary Pack. You don't need to subscribe to Chinese related packs to get this.

However for iQiyi OTT streaming app, you need to subscribe separately.
QUOTE(Ash577 @ Sep 20 2022, 08:13 PM)
This October Astro may no ceases any channels

Then good lah.
joshhd
post Sep 21 2022, 01:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(brandonkl @ Sep 20 2022, 09:57 PM)
Looks like BeIN Sports Connect, iQIYI and TVB Anywhere+ are now live. Just paired my TVB Anywhere+ and BeIN Connect Sports to the app in Ultrabox.
user posted image

I've tried using the new apps there. The UI of the apps on Ultra Box looks totally different than the one you see on Android TV platform.

Looking at the UI and the usability of the new apps on Ultra Box, it gives me an impression that the software person that is behind this, is like paying not enough money to do the app nicely.
And I notice it is buggy sometimes, as I see intermittent black boxes that covers the thumbnail/content entirely even as I scroll.
The difference between the one on Ulti/Ultra Box versus Android TV platform is almost day and night sweat.gif

Especially for the BEIN Sports Connect app, my goodness, the UI font looks worse than Times New Roman... puke.gif
Don't they have other better looking fonts to choose from? dry.gif

This post has been edited by joshhd: Sep 21 2022, 01:38 PM
joshhd
post Sep 21 2022, 09:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(PseudoWoodo @ Sep 21 2022, 08:50 PM)
user posted image
And the waiting game begins...
QUOTE(linkinstreet @ Sep 21 2022, 09:18 PM)
on Hotstar's side I presume. FWIW, since Netflix 4K are available on the UltraBox, than that means it's Widevine L1 compliant. I can't see why Hotstar is having issues with supporting 4K streams to it.

And also don't have Dolby 5.1 audio. Lousy app dry.gif
They should take that same app and compare the UI/UX between Ulti & Ultra Box with the Android TV platform one, and use that as a benchmark.
If they want to make their boxes to be "Malaysia's No. 1 entertainment destination with all your favourite streaming apps", then make the app looks exactly the same as Android TV one, like perhaps migrate to Android platform for example.
Otherwise, it will always be a shortcomings to criticise as end users will notice the big UI/UX difference when comparing the app with other existing smart TV platforms.

This post has been edited by joshhd: Sep 21 2022, 09:35 PM
joshhd
post Sep 25 2022, 08:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

Everybody calm down.... πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Let's put it this way... Astro introduced Multiroom subscription with the intention to supplement your primary Astro subscription, and it is only meant to be used in the same service address. regardless whether it's Multiroom box or smart TV app.

If you wish to use Astro in different service address (House B), kindly pay more money subscribe to a new primary Astro account meant for that address (House B), rather than abusing the official Multiroom rule by utilising the Multiroom entitlement from the Astro account meant for House A.

Although technically and unofficially, the Multiroom entitlement meant for House A would still work even if you use it at House B. But this will be detrimental to the Astro company in terms of financially in the long run, as many people might use this tactic to terminate their respective primary Astro account (or don't subscribe to individual Astro account at all) and enjoy Astro services in House B by using the Multiroom entitlement from House A.
For consumers, indeed this will save a lot of money.

Officially just keep it this way: 1 Astro account should only be used in 1 service address. 1 Astro account may consists multiple Astro boxes (i.e. Primary or Multiroom), but still, it shall be used in that same service address only, and nowhere else.

If you wish to bend the rules above, the risks is yours to take. Therefore, do it only if you know what you're doing.
joshhd
post Sep 26 2022, 04:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Sep 26 2022, 02:08 PM)
I ask the CS read out that part terms and she said the meaning of different location did not belongs to TV Smart App.
I make it so clear to CS as I want use at different location and I don't want after subscribe later cannot use.

If the CS is wrong, then is Astro don't have proper training and with misleading term.

user posted image

The way I see it, customer service agents are just ordinary humans, and majority of them work there is either for the sake of salary or just to pass time, not because they are very enthusiastic and very interested about Astro.

In my opinion, CS agents not having proper training and giving misleading info to customers, is just another ordinary thing to me (not just Astro, but other telco company too). Giving proper and thorough training is simply tedious thing to do. The way I see it, maybe they've circulated the TnC file across departments, but I bet majority of the agents there don't bother to read it from A to Z cuz it's simply boring thing to do. I mean, most of the people out there don't like reading long and boring stuff. So what makes them any different anyway?

It happens so often till the point that I've accept it as if it is the nature of customer service (even though I don't like it).
You can complaint/report towards that agent if you want, and that agent might ended up getting warning letter or something, but still, that doesn't guarantee many other CS agents won't do the same mistake.

Not long ago, I've seen a TikTok video, showing that Astro appears to be retrenches lots of its CS staffs, so it's kinda predictable on what's going on in there.

So yeah, I think it's better to cross check the same info with multiple reliable sources. But when you do, don't let that agent know la, so that you don't hurt their feelings. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by joshhd: Sep 26 2022, 04:50 PM
joshhd
post Sep 26 2022, 04:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(Qash-M @ Sep 26 2022, 04:45 PM)
So i've tried it earlier, and the PQ is somewhat better than astro go one. Is it the same quality as using Plug & Play one?

Yes. Picture quality is the same as Plug & Play one, up to 50fps too.
joshhd
post Sep 26 2022, 09:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

Astro announces Euan Daryl Smith as group CEO-designate effective Feb 2023, Henry Tan to retire Jan 2023
https://www.digitalnewsasia.com/business/as...enry-tan-retire
joshhd
post Sep 26 2022, 09:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(joshhd @ Sep 26 2022, 09:55 PM)
Astro announces Euan Daryl Smith as group CEO-designate effective Feb 2023, Henry Tan to retire Jan 2023
https://www.digitalnewsasia.com/business/as...enry-tan-retire

Oh? Bye bye Henry Tan? So what's gonna happen to Astro after that? hmm.gif hmm.gif
joshhd
post Sep 27 2022, 01:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(greenstuffs21 @ Sep 26 2022, 11:21 PM)
Is Multiroom (either through additional Ultra/Ulti Box or Smart TV app) available for customers who are still on legacy packs via PVR?
QUOTE(Oltromen Ripot @ Sep 26 2022, 11:37 PM)
used to .... but don't think the allow to anymore on legacy.
everything freezes as-is  on legacy.

What I know is, if you already had Multiroom boxes prior 9th Nov 2021, then you can continue enjoy Multiroom as is.
However from 9 Nov 2021 onwards, whoever that is still on legacy packs are no longer allowed to modify their legacy packs, including add-on new Multiroom box or smart TV app.
You must switch to the new packs first, then you can add Multiroom whatsoever...
QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Sep 26 2022, 11:51 PM)
This you need to request and it is not 100% you will get it as they will ask you upgrade to new box but you need to give the reason why not to upgrade and it still depends on the CS.

I request twice before I manage to get a CS that allow me to take this Multiroom Smart App for legacy device.

Not sure on Multiroom Ultra/Uti Box as I never request this before.

Sounds like this is a case-by-case basis, so you got to give hundreds of valid reasons why they should allow you to bypass their official business rules.
QUOTE(greenstuffs21 @ Sep 27 2022, 12:23 AM)
With the new CEO, what are the chances Astro will change the pack offerings in 2023/2024, given they've only just introduced the current packs in November 2021? Have they done this before i.e. introduce a new set of packs and within 2-3 years change the offerings entirely?

What changes are you expecting from the upcoming CEO though? hmm.gif
joshhd
post Sep 27 2022, 09:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(eduardo2020 @ Sep 27 2022, 11:10 AM)
KTV mostly for old movies especially from 1980-2010
Very rare to watch new movies in KTV
Sunlife mainly for 1950-1970 movies and songs

Astro Thangathirai still will survive with their low budget indian movies and most of them not released in India as well!

Astro vellithirai will see some clash with movies on KTV
Since got high revenue, astro won't close this channel for sure

So I guess Sun News channel will be directly from India feed, while Sun Life and KTV would be either Malaysia (Astro) feed, or Asia Pacific feed?

Astro vellithirai will see some clash with movies on KTV
Then need to think ways to prevent the same movie being aired on different channel within ____ days period.
QUOTE(nexona88 @ Sep 27 2022, 02:28 PM)
So another round of price hike for Indian package then πŸ˜ƒ

Astro not doing charity...
Same price but more channels 😝

I don't think there would be a price hike, unless they want to trigger all the Indians. sweat.gif
And I guess that 3 new channels will include in Indian Favourites add-on.
Basically, the entire Indian Favourites add-on will become an equivalent of almost-complete channel bouquet from Sun TV Network.
joshhd
post Sep 27 2022, 10:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

Analysts lower forecasts after Astro's earnings miss
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/node/637915
KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 27): Analysts tracking Astro Malaysia Holdings Bhd have trimmed their estimates for the financial year ending Jan 31, 2023 (FY23) and ahead after its earnings mostly missed expectations.
β€œ[Additionally], Astro’s 1HFY23 core net profit tumbled 10.4% y-o-y. While all segments underperformed y-o-y, what we find to be most alarming is the continued slide of its cash cow β€” that is, its subscription revenue.
Kamarul also observed that one year after Astro introduced its streaming integration strategy, Malaysians are still not taking the bait, no thanks to the prevalence of piracy in Malaysia.
β€œThe results shortfall was mainly due to weaker-than-expected advertising expenditure and subscription revenue. Given the results shortfall, we lower our FY23/24/25 forecasts by 13.6%/12.7%/4.8% respectively.
β€œHowever, we cut our FY23-25 earnings forecasts by an average of 11%, as we believe advertising revenue could decline further due to weaker consumer sentiment, in view of growing inflationary pressures.

"In addition, we expect content cost to increase with the weakening of the ringgit against the US dollar. Although we note that Astro has hedged its US dollar exposure in the near term, we anticipate costs to increase from FY24,” she said.

joshhd
post Sep 27 2022, 10:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

Officially, it appears the CS agent aren't informed about it.
user posted image
And magically, the 3 channels has "disappeared" from Astro's channels webpage. πŸ˜†
user posted image
joshhd
post Sep 28 2022, 09:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(aniq8676 @ Sep 28 2022, 07:51 PM)
user posted image

My multiroom smart tv suddenly got a discount RM15, and only had to pay RM4.99. Before this I had to pay RM19.99.
At the same time, I was informed by Astro that my cloud recording was upgraded from 200 hours to 1500 hours without any additional charges.

Astro currently doing any promotion?
QUOTE(Oltromen Ripot @ Sep 28 2022, 07:56 PM)
That price; you are one early adopters of the app?
And probably you have multiple boxes? the priciest plan that ASTRO have to offer?
QUOTE(aniq8676 @ Sep 28 2022, 08:15 PM)
I only have 1 Ultra Box + 1 MR Smart TV (Since April)
Sports pack RM89.99

As I was digging around Astro website to find answers, then I spotted this:
user posted image
Source: https://product.astro.com.my/astrogo

Astro going to change billing day from 30th day to 25th day, they publicly announce it very soundly and with complete FAQ and all.
But when it comes to Astro Go+ that I never hear it before, yet they just keep quiet until the customer self-realise that their cloud recording storage suddenly increased to 1500 hours without doing anything?
Dear Astro, what are you doing? dry.gif sweat.gif
joshhd
post Sep 28 2022, 09:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(eduardo2020 @ Sep 28 2022, 08:47 PM)
Only GEC comes with dedicated APAC feed
All 3 channels will be directly from india same time

I assume what you meant by GEC means General Entertainment Channel and APAC means Asia-Pacific?
QUOTE(eduardo2020 @ Sep 28 2022, 08:48 PM)
It wont be Malaysia feed
Like Sunmusic and aditya tv
Getting Malaysia feed actually costlier for astro
Even in Singapore they using india feed

Oooh... ohmy.gif I have some questions...
If that channels is India feed (not APAC feed), does it means the viewers will need to add 2 hours 30 minutes on their own?
For example: The ad says programme will air at 9:00PM. But due to time difference between India (UTC+5:30) and Malaysia (UTC+8), the programme will start at 11:30PM here instead.
Or, Astro will delay the entire feed by 2 hours 30 minutes like what Astro did to Makkal TV not long before it ceases Please don't dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

Also, can help to verify the table below...? Correct me if I'm wrong. sweat.gif
Channel name Ch. no Source/Feed
Colors Hindi 116 Malaysia
Sun TV 211 APAC
Sun Music 212 India
Chutti TV 213 India
Star Vijay 221 Malaysia
Colors Tamil 222 Singapore & Malaysia
Zee Tamil 223 APAC

Getting Malaysia feed actually costlier for astro
Then why Astro bother having Malaysia feed if it is costlier? Why not just take APAC feed or India feed?
QUOTE(nexona88 @ Sep 28 2022, 08:50 PM)
Got delay like 5mins or 1hours πŸ€”πŸ§

And u know when would be available?

My guess would be before or on Deepavali day itself biggrin.gif
5-10 mins delay..., that one haihh, Astro where got so kind-hearted gives you no delay feed one. Confirm they will delay the feed by few minutes for the sake of advertising complying censorship guidelines biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by joshhd: Sep 28 2022, 09:56 PM
joshhd
post Sep 29 2022, 12:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(aniq8676 @ Sep 28 2022, 07:51 PM)
user posted image

My multiroom smart tv suddenly got a discount RM15, and only had to pay RM4.99. Before this I had to pay RM19.99.
At the same time, I was informed by Astro that my cloud recording was upgraded from 200 hours to 1500 hours without any additional charges.

Astro currently doing any promotion?
QUOTE(Oltromen Ripot @ Sep 28 2022, 07:56 PM)
That price; you are one early adopters of the app?
And probably you have multiple boxes? the priciest plan that ASTRO have to offer?
QUOTE(aniq8676 @ Sep 28 2022, 08:15 PM)
I only have 1 Ultra Box + 1 MR Smart TV (Since April)
Sports pack RM89.99

So, they want to keep it a secret for now. Shhhh.... 🀫🀫🀫
user posted image

Here's the message I got from them:
user posted image

So it seems to me that Astro GO+ is:
- Included for "free" to those who either subscribe to Platinum Pack or Multiroom Smart TV app
- Astro want to "test water" by offer free Astro GO+ entitlement until 31 Jan 2023 to those who subscribe to Entertainment Plus or Premium Pack 1/2/3 pack.
- Not eligible for legacy pack customers?

Astro GO+ is worth rm 5.99/month and will be available for purchase as an add-on for other packs at a later date.
Is that RM5.99 the final price already, or still subject to change? hmm.gif
Since Astro GO+ comes with 1500 hours of cloud recording storage, so it seems to me that they've rendered its existing cloud recording storage upgrade options useless? confused.gif
RM5.99/month = 1500 hours + 4 screens on Astro Go
versus
RM12/month = 400 hours
RM15/month = 1500 hours

I wonder is it because they find that only minority of customers opt to pay extra for more cloud recording storage options (so they might retire that options?), or it's something that they've overlooked? hmm.gif
Anyway, I'm still hoping that they would provide a streaming quality option in 1080p 50fps on Astro Go when viewing on a web browser and mobile devices...

This post has been edited by joshhd: Sep 29 2022, 01:03 AM
joshhd
post Sep 29 2022, 11:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(eduardo2020 @ Sep 29 2022, 01:02 PM)
The reason why GEC getting APAC or astro feed because of the 2hrs & 30 mins time difference from India
The GEC mainly focus on serials so they need sponsors and ads for the slot.
That's the reason they wont get these channels directly from india

APAC feed coming from Singapore
They are the main source distribution to other Asia Pacific countries as well.Most of indian channels launched in Singapore first so thats why you can see many Singapore ads in their channel.
Yes the table you provided is correct
Some corrections
Chutti TV is astro feed and running on recycle content.I guess its free Channel given to astro by Sun Network!
But SunTv is astro feed
Singapore has their own feed with HD logo
Astro doesn't follow HD logo format because they following US TV channel pattern.
Some changes in their schedule and you can check in starhub websites.They don't allow to telecast religion & horoscopes shows there but in Malaysia we have the shows.

If the channel coming directly from india is consider live means add 2.30 hrs but astro has some delay around 1hr due to commercial censorship.So basically its 1hr delay means we are watching 1hr later from india.

But GEC comes with Malaysia & Singapore timing
So we can watch at local time
But the content might be sometime before India or mostly 1 day later.Its depend on the channel provider how they giving to us.
Astro have nothing to do with this.

Some channel won't give India feed especially like colorstv & Colors Tamil because of their channel policy.

The new channels wont have all these confusion because it doesn't comes in GEC category!

Yes the table you provided is correct. Some corrections
How about now?

Channel name Ch. no Feed/Target country
Colors Hindi 116 Malaysia
Sun TV 211 Malaysia
Sun Music 212 India
Chutti TV 213 Malaysia
Adithya TV 214 India
Star Vijay 221 Malaysia
Colors Tamil 222 Singapore & Malaysia
Zee Tamil 223 APAC

If the channel coming directly from india is consider live means add 2.30 hrs but astro has some delay around 1hr due to commercial censorship.So basically its 1hr delay means we are watching 1hr later from india.
Does that means, let's say the ad says programme will air at 9:00PM India time. Malaysia time will be 11:30PM but because of 1 hour delay done by Astro due to commercial censorship, so Malaysians will able to watch that particular programme at 12:30AM instead? shocking.gif
Which India feed channels on Astro now has that 1 hour delay, where the rule above applies? I guess is Sun Music since it's mostly just music videos, hence the timings aren't that important?

Also, I'm quite confused with Colors Tamil. There's 1 hour difference with Singapore's, while Malaysia time is the same time as "USA ET" (referring to United States, Eastern Time)?
Time difference between Malaysia and United States is huge... So what's this about? Any idea?
user posted image

But the content might be sometime before India or mostly 1 day later.Its depend on the channel provider how they giving to us.
Astro have nothing to do with this.

I understand about that "mostly 1 day later" part. But, what you mean 'before India'? Malaysia/Singapore viewers will have early premiere of selected programmes (first one to watch), followed by India?
If yes, then I guess it's definitely not some primetime programmes πŸ˜†

The new channels wont have all these confusion because it doesn't comes in GEC category!
Won't have confusion, okay, but still need to add 2h30m by ourselves to match with Malaysia time? If it's Sun News then it's understandable (since it's live news), but how about KTV and Sun Life?
Also, Chutti TV is definitely not a GEC channel, yet it is known for recycled content, but why are we getting Malaysia/Astro feed for that channel, rather than India feed? confused.gif
joshhd
post Sep 29 2022, 11:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,218 posts

QUOTE(smileguy @ Sep 29 2022, 08:57 AM)
and till today Suntv without HD logo remains a mystery!!
QUOTE(nexona88 @ Sep 29 2022, 10:25 AM)
I think saw some people ask astro socmed about it...

They reply... Don't need HD logo... As long the channel is HD quality... Good enough already πŸ˜ƒ
QUOTE(eduardo2020 @ Sep 29 2022, 01:08 PM)
They follow USA TV pattern
Many channels there don't have HD logo but the channel is in HD!
Adding HD logo its depend on their channel regulation & standardize
QUOTE(eduardo2020 @ Sep 29 2022, 01:11 PM)
Sunmusic comes with HD logo because its comes directly from india
So astro cant tell them to give the channel without HD logo!

Between sun news in india is not officially launched in HD!
But the channel running on HD feed without HD logo on some platform and Sunnxt app!

In my opinion, some of the pay TV provider/market from other countries like India, still have the practice where HD is like "premium pay TV offerings" just like how Astro introduced HD services back in 2009.
So when their channel is in HD, they'll emphasise the "HD" indicator clearly on the channel logo. I think that's how they can continue upsell HD offerings/packages to the customers that way.

But for Astro, since >90% of all channels are already in Full HD (where the video quality/bitrate is somewhat questionable today), and unlike those days, there are no simulcast SD/HD versions of channels anymore and HD service is already included by default on Astro (but different story when it comes to NJOI), hence I guess that's why they don't see the need to emphasise HD that much anymore.

To determine whether the channel is in great HD quality or not, it's better to judge it by your own eyes rather than "feel assured" just by looking at the HD indicator on the channel logo.

This post has been edited by joshhd: Sep 29 2022, 11:28 PM

158 Pages « < 150 151 152 153 154 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0323sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th December 2022 - 01:02 PM