Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

738 Pages « < 147 148 149 150 151 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Astro Version 13A, All about Astro Malaysia offerings

views

todxtatsuya
post Jan 19 2020, 02:17 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(yongtjunkit @ Jan 18 2020, 01:14 PM)
You can do that on the PVR box, when you try to use the time shift function, do you get the “PVR functionality not available” message ?

If yes, then your PVR box requires replacement, you can request for PVR box(refurbished)

Want new? Must go to ultra box
No pop-up message. Just wont do anything (nothing happen), i can see the decoder receiving the remote signal (blinking led).

yongtjunkit
post Jan 19 2020, 03:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,392 posts

QUOTE(todxtatsuya @ Jan 19 2020, 02:17 PM)
No pop-up message. Just wont do anything (nothing happen), i can see the decoder receiving the remote signal (blinking led).
Follow joshHD advice, you may need to sign 6 month contract( at least for my case) to replace the PVR box - special promo or I think you can pay for it

This post has been edited by yongtjunkit: Jan 19 2020, 06:56 PM
joshhd
post Jan 19 2020, 04:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,210 posts

QUOTE(mot88 @ Jan 19 2020, 11:51 AM)
This is confirmed for those with Astro iptv subsciber only. Astro removed 351 -353 and 361 -363. Only got 350 now. They shared since they can be downloaded via VOD,  why need to have those channels.

You should've stated earlier that the change is only applicable for Astro IPTV customers....
Anyhow, thanks for sharing that info with us biggrin.gif

QUOTE(todxtatsuya @ Jan 18 2020, 12:35 PM)
Hi guys. Is it just me or we can no longer use timeshift (pause/play) function for live feed ? My remote control working fine still using pvr decoder and not going to upgrade to ultra.
Thanks
QUOTE(todxtatsuya @ Jan 19 2020, 02:17 PM)

Go to home>Settings>STB Diagnostics

user posted image
The "HDD Status", what does it state on your screen?
If the HDD Status is stated "Not Connected", then it's time to say your final goodbye to your PVR box, and also your recordings. Get ready to replace a new one.

Of course, you can try some self-troubleshooting steps, such as Restore Factory Settings and Format Hard Disk (where all your recordings will be gone), but less likely it would solve the issue also.

If you insist on having a PVR box, tell Astro you want a PVR box, even if it is a refurbished one.
mot88
post Jan 19 2020, 05:42 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(joshhd @ Jan 19 2020, 04:20 PM)
You should've stated earlier that the change is only applicable for Astro IPTV customers....
Anyhow, thanks for sharing that info with us  biggrin.gif

The Astro staff I enquired few days ago didnt know about this. Only with another call today, this staff was aware and provided me the correct info. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by mot88: Jan 19 2020, 05:46 PM
joshhd
post Jan 19 2020, 06:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,210 posts

QUOTE(mot88 @ Jan 19 2020, 05:42 PM)
The Astro staff I enquired few days ago didnt know about this. Only with another call today,  this staff was aware and  provided me the correct info. biggrin.gif

Btw is Astro AOD catch up channels available to watch on Astro Go?
For your Astro IPTV account, does the channel 351-363 appear on Astro Go? Are you able to watch it?
Or only Astro AOD HD 350 appear on Astro Go?
yongtjunkit
post Jan 19 2020, 06:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,392 posts

QUOTE(joshhd @ Jan 19 2020, 06:00 PM)
Btw is Astro AOD catch up channels available to watch on Astro Go?
For your Astro IPTV account, does the channel 351-363 appear on Astro Go? Are you able to watch it?
Or only Astro AOD HD 350 appear on Astro Go?
Using Astro IPTV

user posted image
todxtatsuya
post Jan 19 2020, 10:03 PM

27 posts

joshhdyongtjunkit
Problem solved. Turn off decoder, unplug power adapter for few minutes. Everything back to normal. Thanks.
hazim96
post Jan 20 2020, 09:17 PM

Casual
303 posts

Now Tara HD drama being showed Bollyone HD every Tuesday to Friday... Now bollyone HD not a movie channel only
joshhd
post Jan 20 2020, 09:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,210 posts

QUOTE(hazim96 @ Jan 20 2020, 09:17 PM)
Now Tara HD drama being showed Bollyone HD every Tuesday to Friday... Now bollyone HD not a movie channel only

Hmm.. Not all the Hindi series that was previously shown on the already-ceased Tara HD, is brought over to Colors (ch108)?

You meant "Tara HD drama", is the Hindi TV series from India, right?
So now the ones you see on BollyOne HD, are they newly released Hindi series? Like, "same day as India telecast" or "Within 48 hours of India telecast" or something?
Or they repeat those Hindi series all over again that has previously aired on Tara HD few years ago?

This post has been edited by joshhd: Jan 20 2020, 09:53 PM
Qash-M
post Jan 20 2020, 10:14 PM

#FreePalestine
5,786 posts

QUOTE(joshhd @ Jan 20 2020, 09:52 PM)
Hmm.. Not all the Hindi series that was previously shown on the already-ceased Tara HD, is brought over to Colors (ch108)?

So now the ones you see on BollyOne HD, are they newly released Hindi series? Like, "same day as India telecast" or "Within 48 hours of India telecast" or something?
Or they repeat those Hindi series all over again that has previously aired on Tara HD few years ago?
It's prooly the one that's owned by SET India.
hazim96
post Jan 20 2020, 11:03 PM

Casual
303 posts

QUOTE(joshhd @ Jan 20 2020, 09:52 PM)

The ep is continue from when tara hd has been cease. Some drama already 700 ep.
hazim96
post Jan 20 2020, 11:04 PM

Casual
303 posts

QUOTE(Qash-M @ Jan 20 2020, 10:14 PM)
It's prooly the one that's owned by SET India.
Drama like nazar and crime patrol are air on bollyone HD
Qash-M
post Jan 20 2020, 11:17 PM

#FreePalestine
5,786 posts

QUOTE(hazim96 @ Jan 20 2020, 11:04 PM)
Drama like nazar and crime patrol are air on bollyone HD
Was expected.
joshhd
post Jan 21 2020, 12:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,210 posts

QUOTE(hazim96 @ Jan 20 2020, 11:03 PM)
The ep is continue from when tara hd has been cease. Some drama already 700 ep.

I just checked on the EPG for Astro BollyOne HD.
I was like shocking.gif shocking.gif shocking.gif
Okay. What I see is, those regular programming on Tara HD previously is slowing "reincarnating" to Astro BollyOne HD channel.
The thing is, Tara HD is a "free" HD channel while BollyOne HD is RM5/month dry.gif Need to pay extra to watch it.

I thought those unfinished Hindi series would continue on Colors channel on Astro...
Hmm if those Hindi series are not from Colors, then different story lah...

So that's how Astro "commemorate" those loyal Tara HD viewers previously, by not just continue airing Hindi soap opera series on Astro BollyOne HD,
but also bring back some of the episodic programmings that was previously aired on Tara HD, to BollyOne HD channel.

If that's what the programming team are thinking, then they might as well as remove the "Astro Box Office" branding for that channel.
It doesn't seems like a movie channel anymore.

I can imagine that, if viewers would complain to Astro, "Eh, I thought BollyOne HD was supposed to be a 24/7 Hindi movies channel? How come things has changed now? I want movies only..."
Then Astro would advise customers "You can watch whichever movies you want on Video on Demand and/or Astro Go". dry.gif dry.gif
hazim96
post Jan 21 2020, 10:40 AM

Casual
303 posts

QUOTE(joshhd @ Jan 21 2020, 12:01 AM)
I just checked on the EPG for Astro BollyOne HD.
I was like  shocking.gif  shocking.gif  shocking.gif
Okay. What I see is, those regular programming on Tara HD previously is slowing "reincarnating" to Astro BollyOne HD channel.
The thing is, Tara HD is a "free" HD channel while BollyOne HD is RM5/month  dry.gif Need to pay extra to watch it.

I thought those unfinished Hindi series would continue on Colors channel on Astro...
Hmm if those Hindi series are not from Colors, then different story lah...

So that's how Astro "commemorate" those loyal Tara HD viewers previously, by not just continue airing Hindi soap opera series on Astro BollyOne HD,
but also bring back some of the episodic programmings that was previously aired on Tara HD, to BollyOne HD channel.

If that's what the programming team are thinking, then they might as well as remove the "Astro Box Office" branding for that channel.
It doesn't seems like a movie channel anymore.

I can imagine that, if viewers would complain to Astro, "Eh, I thought BollyOne HD was supposed to be a 24/7 Hindi movies channel? How come things has changed now? I want movies only..."
Then Astro would advise customers "You can watch whichever movies you want on Video on Demand and/or Astro Go".  dry.gif  dry.gif
I saw on fb that some customer complaining about crime patrol on bollyone HD. Because bollyone HD is should movie channel which new movie every thursday 9pm.
TSnexona88
post Jan 21 2020, 11:50 AM

VVIP Club House Member
All Stars
33,816 posts

Lolz..
Astro oh Astro..

Even BollyOne HD is not spared from being rojak channel..

From pure Movie & Bolly entertainment news become Movie+Serial channel...

If they really want..
Open up 1 dedicated channel.. And dump all those Tara HD unfinished serials... Especially those non Colours HD serials (since Tara HD channel sourced content from many India channel)
joshhd
post Jan 21 2020, 12:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,210 posts

QUOTE(hazim96 @ Jan 21 2020, 10:40 AM)
I saw on fb that some customer complaining about crime patrol on bollyone HD. Because bollyone HD is should movie channel which new movie every thursday 9pm.
QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 21 2020, 11:50 AM)
Lolz..
Astro oh Astro..

If they really want..
Open up 1 dedicated channel.. And dump all those Tara HD unfinished serials... Especially those non Colours HD serials (since Tara HD channel sourced content from many India channel)

Astro is not an ideal pay TV platform for Indian entertainment.
I would advice Malaysian Indians out there who wants the best of Indian entertainment on pay TV platform, to go for Videocon d2h instead of paying so much on Astro.
joshhd
post Jan 21 2020, 12:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,210 posts

QUOTE(hazim96 @ Jan 21 2020, 10:40 AM)
QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 21 2020, 11:50 AM)
Lolz..
Astro oh Astro..

If they really want..

I would advice Malaysian Indians out there who wants the best of Indian entertainment on pay TV platform, to go for Videocon d2h instead of paying so much on Astro.
TSnexona88
post Jan 21 2020, 02:55 PM

VVIP Club House Member
All Stars
33,816 posts

QUOTE(joshhd @ Jan 21 2020, 12:27 PM)
This I agree..
Those services from India give better choice...
More channels & lower cost I think...
yongtjunkit
post Jan 21 2020, 06:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,392 posts

wow, I just saw an Astro best UHD advert on the PVR box( IPTV), looks way clearer and also smoother than usual

It’s like the PVR box is capable of handling Astro UHD but locked down by Astro so that you’ll need to pay for it or sign contract with them🤔, even the new UI isn’t out yet for PVR box

joshHD, Is it possible(Just software locked) or limited by the PVR box by any chance

This post has been edited by yongtjunkit: Jan 22 2020, 11:21 AM

738 Pages « < 147 148 149 150 151 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th November 2022 - 08:20 PM