Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Captain Tsubasa : Dream Team, iOS & Android

Lego Warfare
post Nov 8 2018, 04:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Vigilant @ Nov 8 2018, 04:24 PM)
LOL rage, the only account that get something good is that Raiju account, other 3 accounts just give nothing except 1-2 trash. The rate is bad, and I'm still crossing finger for WC Redzo.
I really think there are accounts which are tagged with good rates while others with crap rates. Mine is leaning towards crap rates...
I pulled 2 singles after finishing all the 6 steps and I got a dupe WC blue Kazuo again!! Omg... just give me at least a WC Ishizaki so I won't feel that bad FFS!
Vigilant
post Nov 8 2018, 07:33 PM

Be ever vigilant, but never suspicious

QUOTE(Lego Warfare @ Nov 8 2018, 04:53 PM)
I really think there are accounts which are tagged with good rates while others with crap rates. Mine is leaning towards crap rates...
I pulled 2 singles after finishing all the 6 steps and I got a dupe WC blue Kazuo again!! Omg... just give me at least a WC Ishizaki so I won't feel that bad FFS!
WTF dupe Kazuo on single? I think it's really rigged. Just want people to spend money on it lmao
Lego Warfare
post Nov 14 2018, 09:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Vigilant @ Nov 8 2018, 07:33 PM)
WTF dupe Kazuo on single? I think it's really rigged. Just want people to spend money on it lmao
Ughh 4th SSR ticket is another NYE Schneider... I had 3 of him for the past 2 months from these dupe tickets... Out of the 4 tickets only 1 good bluebasa, the rest are quite trash...

And have been pulling singles for the WC banner since that dupe WC Kazuo... and today I just got the new WC Jito…. ARGGG!
Vigilant
post Nov 14 2018, 05:06 PM

QUOTE(Lego Warfare @ Nov 14 2018, 09:47 AM)
Ughh 4th SSR ticket is another NYE Schneider... I had 3 of him for the past 2 months from these dupe tickets... Out of the 4 tickets only 1 good bluebasa, the rest are quite trash...

And have been pulling singles for the WC banner since that dupe WC Kazuo... and today I just got the new WC Jito…. ARGGG!
WC Jito ain't that bad, he gives 15% buffs to all DF players, which means you can have your multi-position DF (DM, AM or even that 0.01 Misugi) get the 15% buff. I want him, I've been doing up to 8 single pull everyday on 4 accounts, but no WC player until now. I want that Jito.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Lego Warfare
post Nov 14 2018, 06:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Vigilant @ Nov 14 2018, 05:06 PM)
WC Jito ain't that bad, he gives 15% buffs to all DF players, which means you can have your multi-position DF (DM, AM or even that 0.01 Misugi) get the 15% buff. I want him, I've been doing up to 8 single pull everyday on 4 accounts, but no WC player until now. I want that Jito.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
The thing is I’m playing red, and my green already has the strongest green df (DF Misugi, DF Pierre and WC Jito old (now updated with new..)
But seriously no good Fwd at all except for new decent Natu which only has the S header shot...

My red team seriously lack in df position, only have gacha Galvan and WC Akai. The other red DF I have is either S Block Bunnaak with shit stats or Brolin Hyuga killer with also shit stats or old red Misugi with also crap stats lol

Unfortunately rainbow Japan team is still much weaker than mono coloured teams...
Vigilant
post Nov 14 2018, 09:42 PM

QUOTE(Lego Warfare @ Nov 14 2018, 06:26 PM)
The thing is I’m playing red, and my green already has the strongest green df (DF Misugi, DF Pierre and WC Jito old (now updated with new..)
But seriously no good Fwd at all except for new decent Natu which only has the S header shot...

My red team seriously lack in df position, only have gacha Galvan and WC Akai. The other red DF I have is either S Block Bunnaak with shit stats or Brolin Hyuga killer with also shit stats or old red Misugi with also crap stats lol

Unfortunately rainbow Japan team is still much weaker than mono coloured teams...
If you want to keep all 3 buffs for red then, Jito doesn't suit that team, but the WC Jito is really useful.

Then you might want to consider a better banner for your red DF players.

This post has been edited by Vigilant: Nov 14 2018, 09:43 PM
Lego Warfare
post Nov 15 2018, 09:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Vigilant @ Nov 14 2018, 09:42 PM)
If you want to keep all 3 buffs for red then, Jito doesn't suit that team, but the WC Jito is really useful.

Then you might want to consider a better banner for your red DF players.
I was, have been aiming for WC Ishizaki for his 15% to red japan but he is rare to me as the 0.01 players lol.
But yes WC Jito is really good for green team. I have the strongest green defence team but useless for me when I don’t have strong fwd to score haha.

Hoping WC red Tsubasa comes out in the next jp banner though
Vigilant
post Nov 15 2018, 03:50 PM

QUOTE(Lego Warfare @ Nov 15 2018, 09:35 AM)
I was, have been aiming for WC Ishizaki for his 15% to red japan but he is rare to me as the 0.01 players lol.
But yes WC Jito is really good for green team. I have the strongest green defence team but useless for me when I don’t have strong fwd to score haha.

Hoping WC red Tsubasa comes out in the next jp banner though
And here I am couldn't even complete my team yet. I stopped buying for months now, only relying on free dbs.

21 Pages « < 19 20 21Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0571sec    1.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th November 2018 - 02:21 AM