views

boonhan
post Feb 17 2020, 01:19 PM

Reader
1,566 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Feb 14 2020, 09:39 PM)
Complimentary Tealive Drink E-Voucher with Samsung Pay [ PBB | T&Cs ]

user posted image
I started using pbb quantum visa paywave on spay and there is issue when merchant that use pbb cc terminal, always get error yet amount charged showing unpost.
Wonder who got the same issue like me?
Lingohal
post Feb 17 2020, 01:55 PM

Enthusiast
801 posts

QUOTE(boonhan @ Feb 17 2020, 01:19 PM)
I started using pbb quantum visa paywave on spay and there is issue when merchant that use pbb cc terminal, always get error yet amount charged showing unpost.
Wonder who got the same issue like me?
Yes, my first Quantum Visa card was exactly like this. Only happened with PBB terminal and only happened when I used Samsung Pay. If use card to paywave, no problem. Then, I contacted customer service and they replaced a new card for me. The second card was exactly the same issue too. Problem wasn't solved. So I just thought maybe I just left it that way and just use physical card to paywave when I see PBB terminal. Then later I found out that I couldn't even paywave using physical card as there was no response at all. In the end, got to call up customer service again to get another replacement. So my third card now works. Paywave no problem, Samsung Pay no problem with PBB terminal too. All problem solved with this new card.

So for you, you just have to keep asking for replacement until one that works.
boonhan
post Feb 17 2020, 03:00 PM

Reader
1,566 posts

QUOTE(Lingohal @ Feb 17 2020, 01:55 PM)
Yes, my first Quantum Visa card was exactly like this. Only happened with PBB terminal and only happened when I used Samsung Pay. If use card to paywave, no problem. Then, I contacted customer service and they replaced a new card for me. The second card was exactly the same issue too. Problem wasn't solved. So I just thought maybe I just left it that way and just use physical card to paywave when I see PBB terminal. Then later I found out that I couldn't even paywave using physical card as there was no response at all. In the end, got to call up customer service again to get another replacement. So my third card now works. Paywave no problem, Samsung Pay no problem with PBB terminal too. All problem solved with this new card.

So for you, you just have to keep asking for replacement until one that works.
initially i thought it was software bug (either spay or pbb terminal).
when i try on non-pbb terminal it always work!

ok, the replacement sound hassle, do pbb charge you for replacement?
Lingohal
post Feb 17 2020, 05:51 PM

Enthusiast
801 posts

QUOTE(boonhan @ Feb 17 2020, 03:00 PM)
initially i thought it was software bug (either spay or pbb terminal).
when i try on non-pbb terminal it always work!

ok, the replacement sound hassle, do pbb charge you for replacement?
No charge for the replacement. The only thing is that you can't use the card for a week until you get the new card replacement.

Just call customer service and tell them your problem and ask for a card replacement. They will send the new card to you.
samuraix79
post Yesterday, 04:51 PM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Feb 14 2020, 10:39 PM)
Complimentary Tealive Drink E-Voucher with Samsung Pay [ PBB | T&Cs ]

user posted image
Done, voucher received too, just normal everyday spend, somemore new kiosk just open at Petronas that I frequent, call it fate haha laugh.gif
SzeMeng76
post Today, 01:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,109 posts

Attached Image

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0349sec    12.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th February 2020 - 09:36 PM