Unique, custom built system with all the components that touch water manufactured in USA/UK and are NSF certified
WHOLE SYSTEM IS ONLY RM 1199!
REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE SET (ALL 3 CARTRIDGES) RM 300!
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RM 100 IN KLANG VALLEY
NEW*** POU + POE PACKAGES ***NEW (click on spoiler below)
Buy from Shopee
Buy from Lazada
Fresca Disruptor completely removes or significantly reduces harmful substances found in tap water. They include:
- Sediment, such as rust, sand, mud, pollen
- Chlorine, chloroform, bromine, iodine
- 99.99% lead and other heavy metals (aresinc V, cadmium, chromium VI)
- 99.99% viruses (polio, rotovirus, norovirus, etc.)
- 99.99% bacteria (e coli, legionella, pseudomonas, etc.)
- 99.95% cysts (giardia, cryptosporidium, etc.)
- Humic Acid
- PCBs, BPA (plastic byproducts)
- Penicillin G,Flumenquine
- Ferric Iron
- Volatile organic compounds
- Taste and odor
Fresca Disruptor is among the few filters that can get rid of bacteria and is among very and very few non RO systems that can filter out viruses.
To break the system down to stages:
Stage 1 is pleated polyester sediment filter at 1 micron nominal. This stage is there to mainly protect the next 2 stages of any sediment. It will cut off anything above 1 micron: dirt, dust, rust, stones, sand etc etc.
Stage 2 is a core of the system, stage that does all the heavy lifting. Made with new filter material from Ahlstrom (Finland/USA). In short, it is electroadsorptive technology media able to remove or significantly reduces all of the contaminants on the list above except chlorine and taste/odor.
You can read more about it by clicking the LINK
Stage 3 is high quality coconut activated carbon block. Since stage 2 takes out most of the bad things, what's remaining is chlorine and so called "smell and taste". 0.5 micron high flow carbon block clears it up giving the water a great and pure taste.
Back to quality and advantages of the system. To break it down:
- Manufactured in USA are: housings, all 3 filter cartridges, the faucet. NSF certified
- Manufactured in UK are: tubing and all fittings (all by John Guest). NSF cetrified
- Manufactured elsewhere: water inlet valve (placed before the filter elements ), bracket (does not touch water), housing wrench
1. System uses industry standard parts (housings, fittings etc). All parts are covered by 2 years warranty, but even if something breaks afterwards, you just go and replace that part, easy to find, easy to change.
2. Cartridges are also industry standard size. You can always source various cartridges and apply any upgrades we may introduce later on.
3. Quality and safety for you and your family. Many people say "doesn't matter where it is made as long as it's NSF", but one thing to keep in mind is that NSF is certification system, it is not quality control system. US/UK top manufacturers have a well established supply chain, strict quality control and strict raw material control, this is why we carefully choose and source every component that touches water from these countries and suppliers only!
5. Washable stage 1 and 2. Unless you have a lot of iron (and iron clogs ANY filter quickly) system will not be dead clogged. Even if your water is extremely dirty, just take out the cartridges 1-2 and wash them.
Washing procedure is shown in this Youtube video ---- https://youtu.be/AFAye8Kmpko
Feel free to challenge me, ask me any questions, voice concerns etc. I will reply them with all honesty.
This post has been edited by hestati: Sep 24 2019, 01:06 PM