Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is it really bad

views

TSEunnnb
post Apr 22 2018, 02:50 PM, updated 6y ago

8 posts

Is it really bad for crushing on someone who already has a girlfriend? I don’t even try to steal him I just like him from far. Well sometimes I do hope he will notice tht I have feelings for him. I do not hope he will leave his gf for me but I do hope someday they will break up I may have the chance.

Is it bad?
ymc2303
post Apr 22 2018, 02:56 PM

On my way
592 posts

and if you get what you want, another person who done exactly what you done, is it bad?
TSEunnnb
post Apr 22 2018, 03:44 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Apr 22 2018, 02:56 PM)
and if you get what you want, another person who done exactly what you done, is it bad?
Well I don’t have the control over other people’s feeling. I mean if I had a bf and someone crushing on him then It’s not my business. But it is if she started to flirt or something
ListenToTheWind
post Apr 22 2018, 03:59 PM

Casual
383 posts

For me, it is not. When you're in a relationship, you're still open for more options.
ashleemak
post Apr 22 2018, 04:16 PM

Getting Started
252 posts

Steer clear of him for he has a girlfriend. Move on and focus on something else, do not even try to think of inforcing youself onto him. What goes around comes around.
ymc2303
post Apr 22 2018, 04:29 PM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(Eunnnb @ Apr 22 2018, 03:44 PM)
Well I don’t have the control over other people’s feeling. I mean if I had a bf and someone crushing on him then It’s not my business. But it is if she started to flirt or something
exactly. so think on that.
NonameIsMe
post Apr 22 2018, 04:39 PM

2 posts

I wouldn't say it is bad, you cant control your feelings towards a person anyway. BUT, you can control yourself for not interfering their relationship. You can think the way that you want them to break up, but what if they dont and they went smooth to the marriage section? You would suffer through this.. It is BAD for yourself.. Do hunt for another one that can give this kind of feelings towards you, sometimes you will have to accept that life wasn't went smooth in your way. Dont feel bad, and do something else that can enlighten yourself instead.
hanii
post Apr 23 2018, 12:12 PM

14 posts

Liking someone is not bad but wishing someone to break up is. Don't go around ruining relationships. Stop being selfish.
derpykaede
post Apr 23 2018, 01:25 PM

0 posts

It's not bad as long as you don't act on it. The moment you start to flirt, saying "i miss you"s, sending selfies and expecting him to reciprocate... that's where you cross the line.

An affair between my ex-colleague and an older married guy started exactly like this because the guy responded to her flirtations, plus she's also attractive which makes it easier for her.

On the other hand, I'm assuming TS' crush is not married with kids, to some people, they consider it fair game but how does this hold up in your own personal values? If you feel that it's unacceptable then I suggest you to move on instead of waiting for him.

This post has been edited by derpykaede: Apr 23 2018, 01:26 PM
NanaK
post Apr 27 2018, 05:22 PM

44 posts

Like = ok
Hoping they will break up and you can replace = bad
Hoping he will notice you = ok
but hoping he will notice you and try to approach = bad

Move on girl
Drivingmoc118
post Apr 29 2018, 04:20 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

What’s stopping you? All is fair in love and war. Besides your target is not married, so why not.
vondeland
post Apr 30 2018, 08:58 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

It's not a bad thing. If the guy finds out he's interested in you as well, then it's good thing for everybody.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:17 PM