Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How should i proceed?

views

TSBambeeboo
post Apr 21 2018, 09:47 AM, updated 6y ago

1 posts

I met this girl from dating app. Known her for 2 months++. So after i gt her number, we hv went out 5 times dinner and twice for movie. Sometimes, on texting, shes in the way of hot n cold. But when we on outing, we are stil could be playful and sometimes minor physical contact. Sometimes, coz i date her on weekdays working day, so she would be like saying tired and not really wanted to go for a date. Theres once, i bought her some fruits and strawberries back from short vacation at Cameron and send to her house, she seems to be happy and shy for that.

So, on yesterday, i was asking her for a date on friday, she says she tired and coz she works on saturday too, so not gonna go for the date.

Then she text tat she has some problem on her own personal, she didnt noe how to speak to me, but hoping tat i could understand tat. And then she add on that, what she meant is tat, she tried, but she think tat she stil not ready to accept a new bf yet. She say she hope tat i dun waste time on her, dun wana drag me for my time.

But then i asked her, is it she has another guy, is it boring during outing with me, n is it theres no spark n chemistry between us.

She say no she dun hv another guy, not boring with me and she says yes more or less theres stil some spark there.

I noe tat she jus breakup wit her ex few months ago from her social media. But i dun really whether is it she doesnt like me or is it we r not possible to be together in future.

What are these signs from her meaning? How should i proceed?🙁
ListenToTheWind
post Apr 21 2018, 10:08 AM

Casual
383 posts

Mean she's still looking for the Mr Prefect to sweep her off her feet, unfortunately you are not the one.

/Commenting as someone never been on a date his whole life.
Seybold
post Apr 21 2018, 11:17 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

Don't need to rush. Give her some space. Just go with the flow.

If She reject the date, then Date her again another time. Don't need straight away tell her change next day or next week want date her. Take it slow, maybe 5 days later only inform her go where.

wargreymon12
post Apr 21 2018, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

How do I put this..

She likes you.. and finds you acceptable, but she isn't ready to commit yet..and that's why she is nice enough to say don't waste your time on her

She has not fully gotten over her breakup, and she was just looking for a rebound/fun/no strings attached guy. Basically.. she is like those dudes on Tinder with a 6 pack in their profile picture.

Girls are too nice to outright reject guys.

But make no mistake, this is a rejection.

Of course, there is a possibility you can make it work, but for that, you need to be attractive, show that other people want you too, and you need to be willing to gamble and lose her in your attempt to make yourself seem more "wanted" and a "catch"
ymc2303
post Apr 22 2018, 02:33 PM

On my way
592 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

it means you need to give her some space.
too much pressure only make her avoid you altogether.
if both of you are already seeing each other and have no issue dating, the only thing left is time.
make her forget her ex by being positive and not pushy.

you are not desperate are you?

TSBambeeboo
post Apr 23 2018, 08:04 AM

1 posts

So, after i talk wit her again, she says she feels that we are not so suitable together, thats why she ask me not to waste time on her. 😔
TSBambeeboo
post Apr 23 2018, 11:37 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(wargreymon12 @ Apr 23 2018, 08:19 AM)
I told you
Ya, u're right bro. 🙂

So, after she saying these, i guess mayb i shud jus giv her some time and space not too pushy, and try to improve myself to become a better me to be good enough for her thou.😣

This post has been edited by Bambeeboo: Apr 23 2018, 11:42 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:49 AM