Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Approach in Dating

views

TSayamback
post Apr 20 2018, 02:31 PM, updated 6y ago

Casual
407 posts

hi all,

just wondering what is your approach in dating? like these days, it's easy to find someone to date on dating apps.

do u date several girls, then slowly filter it down to one? (the problem with this is, it can be quite tiring to date several girls at the same time. also what if they find out?)

or date 1 first... then if not ngam or kena reject then find a 2nd one? (i find this too time consuming)

what is your approach? (girls and guys welcome to comment, would be good to hear from both sides)
ushkaka99
post Apr 20 2018, 04:01 PM

23 posts

date as many as u can until u know their personality and other stuff. from there u decide which one suit u the best and focus
funnybone
post Apr 20 2018, 08:31 PM

Enthusiast
958 posts

Continue dating until you find the one that you don't mind waking up beside for the rest of your live....btw I'm still single brows.gif
Zoopdiidoo
post Apr 23 2018, 01:46 PM

Getting Started
216 posts

date many at once.
so if one chick ignore you, you can find others to chat/go out with you.
This way you won't feel disheartened, in your dating process.
Then out of the many, drill down to the one which makes you the most comfortable to be with and also for the future.
Sometimes a date could be a very casual 1x1 at cafe for coffee or dinner at casual places no need to go all out like formal date.

This post has been edited by Zoopdiidoo: Apr 23 2018, 01:51 PM
ymc2303
post Apr 30 2018, 10:00 PM

On my way
592 posts

do you have that much time to spare in dating several girls? wouldn't it be more time and money consuming compare to just dating one?
MasBoleh!
post May 1 2018, 05:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(funnybone @ Apr 20 2018, 08:31 PM)
Continue dating until you find the one that you don't mind waking up beside for the rest of your live....btw I'm still single brows.gif
Lol.. why are you still single? Haha..

Remember me? brows.gif
funnybone
post May 1 2018, 11:27 AM

Enthusiast
958 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ May 1 2018, 05:56 AM)
Lol.. why are you still single? Haha..

Remember me? brows.gif
Wow.....of course....brothers in arms brows.gif
MasBoleh!
post May 1 2018, 09:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(funnybone @ May 1 2018, 11:27 AM)
Wow.....of course....brothers in arms brows.gif
Really glad to know that bro brows.gif
TSayamback
post May 2 2018, 08:40 AM

Casual
407 posts

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Apr 30 2018, 10:00 PM)
do you have that much time to spare in dating several girls? wouldn't it be more time and money consuming compare to just dating one?
But if you date one for say...3-4 months and then she decided not to be with you, then isn't that more waste of time and money?

ymc2303
post May 2 2018, 11:30 AM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(ayamback @ May 2 2018, 08:40 AM)
But if you date one for say...3-4 months and then she decided not to be with you, then isn't that more waste of time and money?
i bet you don't tell them that you are dating them and other at the same time, right? likewise do they tell you they are sleeping with different guys at the same time?
its not really waste of time and money. if they are interested in you more than what you spend on them, that is good but if likewise opposite reaction, you should know if you want to continue or stop. if looking for quick confirmation for relationship, better off looking for hook up. and not many girls out there are into open relationship or hook up, so best of luck to you.
siew14
post May 5 2018, 01:02 PM

Enthusiast
838 posts

If you are dating a gal fron dating app , very likelihood that she is also dating a few also or at least chatting or met a few guys before you..so to ts, better go and talk and meet all the gals you matched from dating app.

The main reason is that you will never know which gal will call off , always to have back up so time is not wasted..

But the drawback is that u will nvr be satisfied and you will change of heart quite easily lahh.. haihhhhh .. that's the prob I m having by go all out with all the gals. Hahahah..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0157sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:03 AM