Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTA] To sell as whole rig or seperately?, Custom WC rig.. Ivy bridge

views

TS@skyhawk@
post Apr 19 2018, 05:15 PM, updated 6y ago

Casual
446 posts

Hi there, Need your input regarding Im thinking to sell my Rig that rarely used due to work and outstation frequently for the past 4 years. cry.gif
Managed to use it for only 1 year. After that collecting dust mega_shok.gif

Below my RIg spec, Full Tower with WC set. All parts assembled done by shop Cyntrixtech and last service done by Lucro PC(Professional WC shop). However, the mobo got problem, 2 ram slot dead and PCIE slot dead. Cannot use GC at the moment. Which one better option to sell the rig?
1. Replace the mobo 1st and sell it lumpsum(1 rig)
2. Sell by components seperately (broken mobo still can sell?) Risk, probably some parts people dunwan to buy.

Intel Core i7 3770K
Asrock Z77 Extreme4
4x4GB G.Skill SNIPER 1600Mhz
Palit GTX670 (reference card)
Corsair TX650
Intel 330 120GB
NZXT Switch 810 (White)-Full Tower
MDPC Sleeved Cable Set (black and white)
WC parts:
XSPC Raystorm RX360 D5 kit
XSPC Razor GTX670 Waterblock
XSPC GTX670 Backplate

You are welcome to suggest price range for whole desktop or each component nod.gif

Attached Image
Edis0n
post Apr 20 2018, 02:22 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

since rarely used.. better off just sell off the parts in my opinion...
R3b0rn
post Apr 20 2018, 04:14 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(@skyhawk@ @ Apr 19 2018, 05:15 PM)
Hi there, Need your input regarding  Im thinking to sell my Rig that rarely used due to work and outstation frequently for the past 4 years.  cry.gif
Managed to use it for only 1 year. After that collecting dust  mega_shok.gif

Below my RIg spec, Full Tower with WC set. All parts assembled done by shop Cyntrixtech and last service done by Lucro PC(Professional WC shop). However, the mobo got problem, 2 ram slot dead and PCIE slot dead. Cannot use GC at the moment. Which one better option to sell the rig?
1. Replace the mobo 1st and sell it lumpsum(1 rig)
2. Sell by components seperately (broken mobo still can sell?) Risk, probably some parts people dunwan to buy.

Intel Core i7 3770K
Asrock Z77 Extreme4
4x4GB G.Skill SNIPER 1600Mhz
Palit GTX670 (reference card)
Corsair TX650
Intel 330 120GB
NZXT Switch 810 (White)-Full Tower
MDPC Sleeved Cable Set (black and white)
WC parts:
XSPC Raystorm RX360 D5 kit
XSPC Razor GTX670 Waterblock
XSPC GTX670 Backplate

You are welcome to suggest price range for whole desktop or each component  nod.gif

Attached Image
Sell as parts but please be responsible to clean your water cooling parts first!.
- For water blocks, disassemble it with hex screws (2.5 roughly). Clean it with distilled water and scrub it with soft toothbrush, you can get spiritzer distilled water at giant/aeon.
- Reassemble the blocks after cleaning, use kitchen towel to damp the excess water.
- For radiator, fill it with distilled water around half. Shake it and release it. You may need plugs to plug both ports or more. Make sure it is fully drained before packing.
- Ditch the tubing, no one wants a used tubing.
- For fittings, remove the o-ring and then scrub it with soft toothbrush then place it back.
- ONLY use distilled water to clean the parts.
- DO NOT overtight your blocks, it will cause stress cracks.
TS@skyhawk@
post Apr 20 2018, 06:38 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(R3b0rn @ Apr 20 2018, 04:14 PM)
Sell as parts but please be responsible to clean your water cooling parts first!.
- For water blocks, disassemble it with hex screws (2.5 roughly). Clean it with distilled water and scrub it with soft toothbrush, you can get spiritzer distilled water at giant/aeon.
- Reassemble the blocks after cleaning, use kitchen towel to damp the excess water.
- For radiator, fill it with distilled water around half. Shake it and release it. You may need plugs to plug both ports or more. Make sure it is fully drained before packing.
- Ditch the tubing, no one wants a used tubing.
- For fittings, remove the o-ring and then scrub it with soft toothbrush then place it back.
- ONLY use distilled water to clean the parts.
- DO NOT overtight your blocks, it will cause stress cracks.
Thanks bro for your opinion.. will consider that for sure if i wanna sell it by parts.. nod.gif
TS@skyhawk@
post Apr 20 2018, 06:40 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(Kristal.S @ Apr 20 2018, 05:02 PM)
If you are lazy to sell parts by parts which can be a hassle, I'd suggest try to look for someone who'd buy the whole rig. Easier that way IMO.
But, afraid that nobody wanna buy complete rig that have problem. need to repair it 1st..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:32 AM