Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The AVENGERS: Movie Series Thread, Next: Avengers: Infinity War 25/4/2018 (Movies)

views

Terrifickshamy P
post Jun 28 2019, 09:31 AM

Group: Probation

They will never kill Nick Fury! They need him to appear in so many other sequels.
MohdPuskas
post Jun 28 2019, 11:49 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Terrifickshamy @ Jun 28 2019, 09:31 AM)
They will never kill Nick Fury! They need him to appear in so many other sequels.
I think they will kill him in this spiderman movie, maybe kill by that Mysterio guy since he already give his "will" to Spiderman

Time for new guy to take over, or a women if follow current SJW trend
skylinelover
post Jun 28 2019, 12:40 PM

Future Crypto Player๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ŠDriver Abamsado๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Group: Senior Member

Nick Fury is DAAA man hahahaha
damnself
post Jul 2 2019, 08:56 AM

Getting Started

Out of all the nice things you could put in your re-release, you put an unfinished cgi.

You deserve to be number 2. Bodoh.

#habisrant
PseudoWoodo
post Jul 2 2019, 09:25 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(damnself @ Jul 2 2019, 08:56 AM)
Out of all the nice things you could put in your re-release, you put an unfinished cgi.

You deserve to be number 2. Bodoh.

#habisrant
U rant2 pun still contributed for the movie to edge closer to Avatar. Who's the winner again?

People really buying into these milking hype? Just wait for bluray release la adoi. The ending is done and dusted kan.
damnself
post Jul 2 2019, 09:33 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(PseudoWoodo @ Jul 2 2019, 09:25 AM)
U rant2 pun still contributed for the movie to edge closer to Avatar. Who's the winner again?

People really buying into these milking hype? Just wait for bluray release la adoi. The ending is done and dusted kan.
Why do you assume I watch at cinema? It's all over the internet ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
ThalaFan
post Jul 2 2019, 09:41 AM

QUOTE(damnself @ Jul 2 2019, 09:33 AM)
Why do you assume I watch at cinema? It's all over the internet ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Dude...felt the same. But one thing. I did not rant cuz it might irk fanboys/fangirls everywhere. 2 worthless scene & no wide release (dunno abt China, but heard news there's no release in India, iirc 2nd or 3rd largest populated nation & guys there are dying to catch the film...as well as most Asian countries)

And kevin feige wished to topple Avatar.

I'd understand if some actual backstory/emotional drama were added into the film....so much for "additional footage/deleted scene" hype train lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
damnself
post Jul 2 2019, 09:55 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ThalaFan @ Jul 2 2019, 09:41 AM)
Dude...felt the same. But one thing. I did not rant cuz it might irk fanboys/fangirls everywhere. 2 worthless scene & no wide release (dunno abt China, but heard news there's no release in India, iirc 2nd or 3rd largest populated nation & guys there are dying to catch the film...as well as most Asian countries)

And kevin feige wished to topple Avatar.

I'd understand if some actual backstory/emotional drama were added into the film....so much for "additional footage/deleted scene"  hype train lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I fanboi also rasa panas you know ๐Ÿ˜ก The clip just didn't do any justice for the fan. Thank god I google first to see whether is is worth or not ๐Ÿ˜„

If really want to topple do it the right way. 10 minute clip that is worth watching. This is just eyesore ๐Ÿ˜’
shinchan^^
post Jul 2 2019, 10:19 AM

K66
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(BeastX @ Jun 21 2019, 02:58 PM)
There are Avatar's 3 records:

2.776B=First release
2.788B=First release+US extended ed. (The most quoted figure)
2.82B=First release+WW extended ed. (other than US countries got another 30+ million)

Marvel Studios tactic will hopefully(by the studio) beat the fist 2 on the list...
counted?
ThalaFan
post Jul 2 2019, 10:19 AM

QUOTE(damnself @ Jul 2 2019, 09:55 AM)
I fanboi also rasa panas you know ๐Ÿ˜ก The clip just didn't do any justice for the fan. Thank god I google first to see whether is is worth or not ๐Ÿ˜„

If really want to topple do it the right way. 10 minute clip that is worth watching. This is just eyesore ๐Ÿ˜’
Oh wokey...walau Im not fanboi...but I feel ya brother๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚poor cgi was an eyesore..wonder what kevin feige was smokin when decided to include them๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I pun layan youtube & shocked at what they gotta offer...simple Hulk/Thanos rematch tease would've spiked interest among audiences..instead..all we got was...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Unless Marvel re-releases again for 3rd or 4th time (with even MOAR additional footages, insert songs, character expressions etc rofl) I dunno they can topple Avatar
skylinelover
post Jul 2 2019, 03:51 PM

Future Crypto Player๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ŠDriver Abamsado๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Group: Senior Member

Haha was itching 4 another round but thks yall i save ticket money
domcobb
post Jul 2 2019, 08:26 PM

Getting Started

gaeria84
post Jul 3 2019, 04:55 PM

Enthusiast