Getting Started
96 posts

Closed

This post has been edited by silence94: Aug 4 2019, 12:38 AM
Baconateer
post Apr 15 2018, 07:08 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,875 posts

Since both of u got the chemistry..just go on with the relationship..

Obviously she's very into u as well....

dont worry...
Kitty_catts
post Apr 15 2018, 08:48 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

Everything sounds normal/fine. I would say proceed. However, im not sure about your company clause about employees dating in the same company.
youngblood29us
post Apr 15 2018, 09:09 PM

On my way
533 posts

Errr.. normal friends dont simply hold hands la.. kissing sumore.. what else you need to confirm?
ymc2303
post Apr 15 2018, 09:30 PM

On my way
592 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

its not wrong to make you forget your ex and you make her forget about her ex. both of you are single. there is nothing rebound about this.
just go with the flow and make it count on every meet up to deepen the mutual feeling between both of you.
don't think too many WHAT IFs.. your head will explode soon.

(bold part : does it mean your current relationship hasn't end but will soon by aug 2018? because its only april now)

TSsilence94
post Apr 15 2018, 09:46 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Apr 15 2018, 09:30 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

its not wrong to make you forget your ex and you make her forget about her ex. both of you are single. there is nothing rebound about this.
just go with the flow and make it count on every meet up to deepen the mutual feeling between both of you.
don't think too many WHAT IFs.. your head will explode soon.

(bold part : does it mean your current relationship hasn't end but will soon by aug 2018? because its only april now)
That's the thing about me, I am thinking too much "if".
For me, she had another thinking, which more mature thinking. She is 2 years elder than me.

Sorry about the typo above "I broke with my Ex on January 2018".

I doesn't know how to bring our relationship to another level "aka" bf/gf level.

QUOTE(youngblood29us @ Apr 15 2018, 09:09 PM)
Errr.. normal friends dont simply hold hands la.. kissing sumore.. what else you need to confirm?
Maybe she is using me to forget her ex as well?
Cause i did jealous previously, because there's another 3 guy chasing her as well.
But, right now i try myself not to be jealous, and i need to be confident to myself.

For example, if she went out lunch, i dont ask who she have lunch will etc.

I doesn't know how to bring this relationship to next level.

QUOTE(Kitty_catts @ Apr 15 2018, 08:48 PM)
Everything sounds normal/fine. I would say proceed. However, im not sure about your company clause about employees dating in the same company.
Thanks for your sign.. Just checked and there's no rules stated company employee can't date cause there's few couples is the company i have seen. Company staff have roughly 120++

We both working at different floor. In my current floor, lot's of people know that we are interested in each other, even my ED.
In her floor, every week, i did bought her breakfast and put at her table in morning for 2-3 times and quite alot people know it too.
ymc2303
post Apr 15 2018, 10:34 PM

On my way
592 posts

QUOTE(silence94 @ Apr 15 2018, 09:46 PM)
That's the thing about me, I am thinking too much "if".
For me, she had another thinking, which more mature thinking. She is 2 years elder than me.

Sorry about the typo above "I broke with my Ex on January 2018".

I doesn't know how to bring our relationship to another level "aka" bf/gf level.
its not about how old she was than you. its about what both of you wants at the moment being. being friends or definitely go relationship. the keyword here was being comfortable. you are not expecting her take the lead are you?
my advice to you is to let the flow runs. stop potong stim at the crucial moment and cry the next day when she ignores you.

This post has been edited by ymc2303: Apr 15 2018, 10:36 PM
besthanj
post Apr 16 2018, 04:54 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(silence94 @ Apr 15 2018, 07:01 PM)
Hi all,

I have been knowing this girl (Colleague) since 2017 November. We are from the different department, different level in the office, but same company. We started hanging out in early January this year but just as a friend trying to know each other more.

But then, only on February, 2 days after valentine day, we open up our discussion about our relationship. Previously, i though just wanted to be a normal friend and chat (a bit flirty) because, in her Instagram, I did saw her picture with her bf. It's the same thing as mine, she saw me and my gf picture in my Instagram.

After she found out that i am single, and i find her that she is single, our relationship started to get closer.
(Both of us keep our Ex picture on Instagram, and we didn't remove, that's why)

Even during working hours, we both did meet at the different level at the office building just to meet up for 20-30 minutes smoking break alone. We had been going out for lunch 2 times, dinner 4 times, and movies 3 times.

We did have body contacts (Sticking near each other), during the meetup, during movies, and dinner. The last dinner meetup, I did step up the game and hold her hand during the whole movie and she started to lean her hand towards my shoulder during the movie. In the car, when I give her surprises (lipstick) and the unexpected surprises (Kiss on her cheek).

She drives to the office 1-2 times per week, and when she drives, we both park in the same building. Sometimes when I OT, i did find few cute notes at my car (a picture of pic/chocolate/letter) from her.

So far is it a positive sign? I don't know how to proceed from here? I do scare of rejections, but so far when i calling her to date, never reject and when we did regularly holding hands. Will she think that I am using her to forget my ex?

FYI:
I am 24 years old this year and she is 26 years old this year.
She had 3 years ex relationship (end 2017 August), I had 5 years and 10 months ex-relationship (end 2018 August)
What do u mean if it's a positive sign?

Everything seems positive from what you have described.

What kind of person are you?

If you're brave type, just hold her hands at the right moment.

Or if you're shy type, then ask her out in the evening and ask her directly.
1qaz1qaz
post Apr 16 2018, 05:33 PM

What Are You Looking At???!
1,890 posts

FYI:
She had 3 years ex relationship (end 2017 August), I had 5 years and 10 months ex-relationship (end 2018 August)
wahh dont play with fire bro if u r still in relationship
persona93
post Apr 16 2018, 10:05 PM

Regular
1,164 posts

QUOTE(1qaz1qaz @ Apr 16 2018, 05:33 PM)
wahh dont play with fire bro if u r still in relationship
ts going to end his current relationship to be with this girl kot
Carlo J
post Apr 17 2018, 08:59 AM

Enthusiast
892 posts

Just go with the flow for now.

Most importantly, does your current gf know you're planning to end the relationship?

jurkflash
post Apr 17 2018, 01:10 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

Hi all,

I have been knowing this girl (Colleague) since 2017 November. We are from the different department, different level in the office, but same company. We started hanging out in early January this year but just as a friend trying to know each other more.

But then, only on February, 2 days after valentine day, we open up our discussion about our relationship. Previously, i though just wanted to be a normal friend and chat (a bit flirty) because, in her Instagram, I did saw her picture with her bf. It's the same thing as mine, she saw me and my gf picture in my Instagram.

After she found out that i am single, and i find her that she is single, our relationship started to get closer.
(Both of us keep our Ex picture on Instagram, and we didn't remove, that's why)

Even during working hours, we both did meet at the different level at the office building just to meet up for 20-30 minutes smoking break alone. We had been going out for lunch 2 times, dinner 4 times, and movies 3 times.

We did have body contacts (Sticking near each other), during the meetup, during movies, and dinner. The last dinner meetup, I did step up the game and hold her hand during the whole movie and she started to lean her hand towards my shoulder during the movie. In the car, when I give her surprises (lipstick) and the unexpected surprises (Kiss on her cheek).

She drives to the office 1-2 times per week, and when she drives, we both park in the same building. Sometimes when I OT, i did find few cute notes at my car (a picture of pic/chocolate/letter) from her.

So far is it a positive sign? I don't know how to proceed from here? I do scare of rejections, but so far when i calling her to date, never reject and when we did regularly holding hands. Will she think that I am using her to forget my ex?

FYI:
you don't made date for relationship break up. if want break up, just break up

2nd, if u want to start a new relationship, cut off the current tie and start a new one. don't hurt both girl. its not fun at all if you think on their side. be a man, made a wise decision and don't fool girl hearts. Don't test this and test that, deep down you have nothing to lose as a man, relationship fall then stand up again. girls/ladies are different, they have a clock (if you know what i mean)

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.50    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:41 PM