Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LEVEL51 Official Thread, Value Performance System (Hardware)

LEVEL51PC
post Apr 14 2018, 05:15 PM, updated 7 months ago

Group: Newbie

A short Introduction to LEVEL51:

LEVEL51 Malaysia is by AftershockPC Singapore. We are a team of hardware junkies, gamers and IT professionals with the goal of providing custom notebook/desktop with minimal to highest performance catered to different users. Basically, our goal is to assist you to configure and recommend the right systems for your specific needs.

Attached Image
Screen Option
Our MX-15 systems comes with a variety of display options. we offer 60hz/120hz/144hz for different users ideal needs

Attached Image
Physical
Full RGB keyboard with silent type tactile keys and ideal usage in both work and play environments

Attached Image
Performance
It comes with 8th Gen i5/i7 processors and GPUs options

Attached Image
Cooling
All our MX series comes with DUAL Fans cooling system and lifetime thermal compound repasting

Come and experience our MX15 today at :
B-03-01 Sunway Geo Avenue,
Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor.

IG: Level51pc_my
Facebook: Level51 Malaysia

This post has been edited by LEVEL51PC: Apr 18 2018, 02:51 PM
Ignition165
post Apr 23 2018, 12:53 PM

I bought a W-15 Lite from them just recently. The laptop was and still is in Pristine Condition and since Level 51 isn't one to sell their laptops based on their Brand notoriety(even though they are rather famous in Singapore from their Mother Company 'Aftershock'), they are selling the Laptops and Desktops with the same specs as big name companies such as Asus and even Razer, at a 'much' cheaper cost.

I will definitely recommend anyone looking to buy a Rig, be it laptop or desktop, or even a Desktop/Monitor Hybrid from them, not only because of the Set ups and Accessories prices are much more affordable than other branded Companies but also the quality and care of their Customer Service. The way they are frank with you about the Possibilites(Not exaggerating the Capabilities or the Lifespan of the Devices for instance) and how friendly they are. Definitely will buy upgrades and future products from them in the future. Even in the near future(not near enough for me, cause it'd be the Beginning of next Year before I can afford their Desktop/Monitor Hybrid to replace my Stationary Rig. Though it is no exageration. That it would take me maybe twice that amount time to save enough cash for Big named companies's products with the same Specs.

Only 'bad' thing I can say about what I received, was that the A.C adapter's Power Plug was a little too short. And that is with me nitpicking.

Using this Laptop mainly for Studying, and Big Scale and Sized Autocad Files. 20-30% of it is actually gaming. tongue.gif

Attached Image
This was my main purpose to buy the laptop, to use it for Work and College. This is the main program I use for both, Architecture and Electrical Engineering.

Attached Image
This is how it looks, though I couldn't get a better quality Picture. Pixel Wise. For Darksiders, it runs at Max Settings at about 110 - 120 FPS, during both Gameplay and being Idle.
For games like Witcher 3 on High Settings on the other hand, it runs at 50-60FPS at FHD.

Will update this in the Future, maybe in 6 - 8 Months time. Or when there's a Problem I might eventually encounter in the Future, including their Response time for fixing the Problem.
Ryo8864
post Apr 23 2018, 01:03 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Ignition165 @ Apr 23 2018, 12:53 PM)
I bought a W-15 Lite from them just recently. The laptop was and still is in Pristine Condition and since Level 51 isn't one to sell their laptops based on their Brand notoriety(even though they are rather famous in Singapore from their Mother Company 'Aftershock'), they are selling the Laptops and Desktops with the same specs as big name companies such as Asus and even Razer, at a 'much' cheaper cost.

I will definitely recommend anyone looking to buy a Rig, be it laptop or desktop, or even a Desktop/Monitor Hybrid from them, not only because of the Set ups and Accessories prices are much more affordable than other branded Companies but also the quality and care of their Customer Service. The way they are frank with you about the Possibilites(Not exaggerating the Capabilities or the Lifespan of the Devices for instance) and how friendly they are. Definitely will buy upgrades and future products from them in the future. Even in the near future(not near enough for me, cause it'd be the Beginning of next Year before I can afford their Desktop/Monitor Hybrid to replace my Stationary Rig. Though it is no exageration. That it would take me maybe twice that amount time to save enough cash for Big named companies's products with the same Specs.

Only 'bad' thing I can say about what I received, was that the A.C adapter's Power Plug was a little too short. And that is with me nitpicking.

Using this Laptop mainly for Studying, and Big Scale and Sized Autocad Files. 20-30% of it is actually gaming. tongue.gif

Attached Image
This was my main purpose to buy the laptop, to use it for Work and College. This is the main program I use for both, Architecture and Electrical Engineering.

Attached Image
This is how it looks, though I couldn't  get a better quality Picture. Pixel Wise. For Darksiders, it runs at Max Settings at about 110 - 120 FPS, during both Gameplay and being Idle.
For games like Witcher 3 on High Settings on the other  hand, it runs at 50-60FPS at FHD.

Will update this in the Future, maybe in 6 - 8 Months time. Or when there's a Problem I might eventually encounter in the Future, including their Response time for fixing the Problem.
Just wondering how was the thermal? Whats the max temp it can reach hmm.gif
and does it too bulky to carry around?
Ignition165
post Apr 23 2018, 01:27 PM

QUOTE(Ryo8864 @ Apr 23 2018, 02:03 PM)
Just wondering how was the thermal? Whats the max temp it can reach  hmm.gif
The Keyboard gets a little warm after 3-5 Hours of usage, while playing the Witcher 3 and Darksiderss. But not too hot. Not so sure about the Precise Temperature though.
The bulkiness on the other hand, it's decently bulky considering the Specs/Components that are inside the laptop(That it is capable of fitting I mean.) But it's not as slim as your Phone, if that's what you're asking.

Just in case anyone was wondering. This is my Spec Sheet from my invoice.

Warranty Package : 2 Years Parts Warranty (Carry In) **Launch Offer
Custom Paint and Wrap Options : Matte Black Back Cover
DISPLAY (W15-LITE) : 15.6" 120HZ FHD Display
Dead Pixel Policy : 30 Day 0 Dead Pixel Policy
CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT (W-15 LITE) : Intel® Core™ i7-8700 Coffee Lake 6 Core Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.60 GHz)
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
Thermal Compound : Thermal Grizzly KRYONAUT
MEMORY (RAM) L SERIES : 16GB DDR4 2400mhz (2x8GB)
M.2 SSD BAY (PCIE 2X/4X) : 500GB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD (540MB Read / 500MB Write)
M.2 SSD BAY 2 (PCI E 2X) : None
HARD DRIVE (L) : 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD
WI-FI BLUETOOTH : Intel AC 3168 WIFI+BT
PROFESSIONAL COLOR CALIBRATION : None
Operating System : Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 Bit

This post has been edited by Ignition165: Apr 23 2018, 01:32 PM
ZM Fong
post Apr 23 2018, 02:10 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Did you experience CPU power throttling under load? From what I know the i7 8700 will have this issue in this machine (N950TP6)

This post has been edited by ZM Fong: Apr 23 2018, 02:13 PM
ZM Fong
post Apr 23 2018, 02:12 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Ryo8864 @ Apr 23 2018, 01:03 PM)
Just wondering how was the thermal? Whats the max temp it can reach  hmm.gif
It's a bit thick due to desktop CPU, weight still OK. The cooling system is capable of keeping the inner temps under control (see NBR forums for more info), better than MX-15 (N850)
Desmune97
post Jul 12 2018, 02:43 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

bought the basic MX15 with i7 CPU and GTX 1050 4GB GPU, great deal and definitely worth the money. been using it for few months and still very satisfy with its performance. Bought it to handle Uni assignment (Words and PowerPoint only) so i have no clue of it regarding video editing. But i do play a few games with it. Warframe and CSGO runs smoothly with 60fps most of the time although it may start to throttle abit when I'm in the open world map of warframe. For PUBG wise, Medium graphic setting pretty much does the job although it starts getting warm after 18 minutes in the game.

The highlight of this brand will be its after sales services, you could bring your laptop or desktop to their shop regularly for them to clean up the dust within and reapply the thermal compound, which many huge laptop brands don't really offer. Really love the products although the sound blaster cinema program is abit cocky....

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Desmune97: Jul 12 2018, 02:55 AM
riku2replica
post Jul 12 2018, 10:52 AM

Mugi-chan!! 可愛い!!

Nice price for W-15 Lite and removable battery.
pandera999
post Jul 19 2018, 03:19 PM

모든 것​에는 정해진 때​가 있으니

added into my notebook specific discussion list.

amazing machine
JellyJoshi
post Jul 20 2018, 01:13 AM

Warranty only for the service centre in Subang ah?

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0645sec    5.62    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd October 2018 - 07:49 PM