Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What should I do?

views

dRaKoZ
post Apr 23 2018, 06:44 AM

Getting Started
212 posts

QUOTE(hoeyu1996 @ Apr 13 2018, 08:22 PM)
We've been together for 3 years + now, but can say that what we been through are mostly unhappy , she having bad

temper which is can say she's very easy to get explode just by a little mini tiny matter she felt that she's unhappy on ,

when her temper naik d then its my doomsday, she will just beat me punch me kick me , even throw anything just

beside her even threw big stainless steel house lock on me, made me bleeds and stuffs, she used to always telling to

break up really often but once i just put down my dignity beg for her not to break up, and so these things happens

continuously 3 years, and she'll look for other guys to chat with or play MOBA games with other guy and chat on

laughing happily somemore, well im quite sensitive that gf interacts or having any contact with other guy, even played

the same guy whole night till morning then at work she sits infront of me(We work together at a same place) and nods, i

feel quite angry but didnt say anything about it, well im just thinking of just break up and its enough already for this

unhappy relationship, any advice?
WOW! i'm still wondering why are you still with her like seriously -.- i guess love blinds people.
There's definitely someone out there who will appreciate you and love you for who you are rather than you being in this
abusive relationship. You just need to leave this comfort zone of yours.
Leave her and take it as a lesson that you will not be treated this way anymore.
Focus on your career and family for now, other things will comes naturally.
TShoeyu1996
post Apr 25 2018, 04:29 PM

43 posts

QUOTE(dRaKoZ @ Apr 23 2018, 06:44 AM)
WOW! i'm still wondering why are you still with her like seriously -.- i guess love blinds people.
There's definitely someone out there who will appreciate you and love you for who you are rather than you being in this
abusive relationship. You just need to leave this comfort zone of yours.
Leave her and take it as a lesson that you will not be treated this way anymore.
Focus on your career and family for now, other things will comes naturally.
Thanks for your advice, i've told her to break up and she's like want to back together she not talking out straight but the way the act i know she mean it, but im didnt layan her that much and still treat her like very cold..... at the same time she's macam going out with a guy lately not sure dating or what hell haiz still makes me feel lil bit tak syok
vincabby
post Apr 25 2018, 05:10 PM

On my way
664 posts

QUOTE(hoeyu1996 @ Apr 25 2018, 04:29 PM)
Thanks for your advice, i've told her to break up and she's like want to back together she not talking out straight but the way the act i know she mean it, but im didnt layan her that much and still treat her like very cold..... at the same time she's macam going out with a guy lately not sure dating or what hell haiz still makes me feel lil bit tak syok
hold up. she said want to get back but then going out with other guy? pfftt.. ignore that bitch. you deserve better.
xPrototype
post Apr 25 2018, 09:30 PM

Casual
305 posts

Please just break up with her. Don't have to drag here drag there already. Say the word and just turn away.
darrenwks
post Apr 26 2018, 02:36 PM

Getting Started
220 posts

move on bro, you're still young and i bet she's doesn't have any feeling towards you ady

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:09 PM