Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Ms office Pro Plus

views

TSdelsoo
post Apr 9 2018, 09:07 AM, updated 6y ago

Look at all my stars!!
3,187 posts

May I know where to download the trial version of MS Office Pro Plus 2016 ? I only came across with MS Office 365 only cry.gif
sou12b810
post Apr 9 2018, 09:21 AM

Getting Started
147 posts

www.getintopc.com..

all untouched iso there..

sou12b810
post Apr 9 2018, 09:23 AM

Getting Started
147 posts

http://getintopc.com/softwares/office-tool...-2017-download/

Doraku
post Apr 12 2018, 04:39 PM

Old threads digger
1,121 posts

QUOTE(delsoo @ Apr 9 2018, 09:07 AM)
May I know where to download the trial version of MS Office Pro Plus 2016 ? I only came across with MS Office 365 only  cry.gif
what i find is only office 365 pro plus,after doing some research i found out they discontinued Microsoft Office 2016 pro plus iso,you have to use the web installer to download it

SOS : https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/on...um=msdnfeedback

EDITED : you can try this step on creating offline installer

Step 1 - Download and install the Office 2016 Deployment Tool

Create a folder on your hard drive and name it ODT. For this example, we'll create it on the c:\ drive, like so: c:\ODT.

Download the Office 2016 Deployment Tool from the Microsoft Download Center. Select Save As and save it to your downloads folder.

In your downloads folder, double-click the Office 2016 Deployment Tool exe file to install it.

If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?, click Yes.

Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then click Continue.

In the Browse for Folder dialog, select the ODT folder you created in earlier, and then click OK.

Step 2 - Download and install Office

The drop-down list below contains detailed steps that show how to download and install the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office 365 ProPlus or Office Business.

If you have an Office 365 Business or Office 365 Business Premium plan, you need to download the Office Business version. For all other plans, download the Office 365 ProPlus version. See the following if you're not sure which version to install:

To find out which Office 365 plan you have, see What Office 365 business product or license do I have?

If you're not sure how to decide between 64-bit or 32-bit, see Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Office.

Step 1: Install the 64-bit version of Office ProPlus

Open Notepad on your computer.

Copy and paste the following into a blank text file in Notepad:

<Configuration>
      <Add OfficeClientEdition="64">
        <Product ID="O365ProPlusRetail">
          <Language ID="en-us" />
        </Product>
      </Add> 
    </Configuration>

Note: The <Language ID> in the code above is for the English version "en-us". You need to change what's between those quotes if you want to download Office in a different language. If you're not sure what that is, use the URL for this topic to see your language ID, for example, "support.office.com/<this is your language ID>/article". In the text you just copied, replace "en-us" in this line, <Language ID="your language ID" />.

Save the file as installOfficeProPlus64.xml in the ODT folder.

Click Start, type run, and then select the Run Desktop app to open it.

In the Run dialog, type the following exactly as shown below.

c:\odt\setup.exe /download installOfficeProPlus64.xml

Click OK.

If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?, click Yes.

A blank dialog box appears with c:\ODT\setup.exe in the title bar. The Office installation files should start downloading to the ODT folder on your computer.

It can take a while to finish downloading and it may look like nothing is happening while the files are downloading. You'll know the installation is complete once the dialog box closes on its own, and a new folder called Office appears in the ODT folder you created earlier.

After the files have finished downloading, open the Run dialog box again. This time type the following.

c:\odt\setup.exe /configure installOfficeProPlus64.xml

Click OK.

The install should begin.
This post has been edited by Doraku: Apr 12 2018, 04:45 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:13 PM