Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> NEXUS RESIDENCES @ TAMAN PERTAMA CHERAS, Affordables In Prime Location (Investment)

views

icemanfx
post Oct 26 2019, 06:51 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,469 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 25 2019, 09:24 PM)
Freehold
(only) integrated project in cheras with mall, mrt, office, hotel and service apartments
Cheras, you don't need to worry about rental and subsales
I never own a studio apartment with double volume before. just novelty.

I don't need to compare ringgit and sense, no need to think about cash flow, rental yields, capital appreciation. I have had a good run with properties in the past xx years and I know nobody will be that lucky and I know you will have lemon or average property in your portfolio sooner than later. So why worried too much? beside, 4 yrs is too long to worry about anything. And too early to count the chicken before even seeing the eggs.

so either you buy or don't buy. don't need to sing praise songs on what you have bought and insist that your decision is the bestest one. everyone else is just haters.

you see ekc thread, who are still lingered around? those non vested persons.

I already moved on from ekc and pretty excited about my next purchase and vped project...….
During poorperly, gold, btc, stocks, etc bull run when price is uuu, every investors would happily share their hero success stories and self congratulatory. However, when their investment didn't return as they hoped, they keep silent. For fear of losing more money, most investors are reluctant to hang dirty laundry in the public.

A reason why number and frequency of posting in this poorperly section is dropping.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Oct 26 2019, 07:16 PM
icemanfx
post Nov 1 2019, 04:45 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,469 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Oct 29 2019, 11:07 PM)
Really depends on the posters' priorities in life. How do we know that those who are no longer active here end up in such a position?

They could've chosen other interests/hobbies outside of property. Or other priorities in life took over for all we know.
After the end of bull run, most if not all poorperly, gold, stocks, btc, forex, etc punters seek other interests/hobbies/other priorities/blow water and attempt to ignore/forget/drown/drunk the predicament.
icemanfx
post Mar 15 2020, 05:15 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,469 posts

QUOTE(Million Gor @ Mar 15 2020, 03:23 PM)
Wtf, just give a RM5k cheque to agent yesterday. Didn't notice got the big cemetery beside this project. More than 10 agents in the sales gallery, no once mention about cemetery. My agent just said give cheque to lock unit, no bank in since no APDL yet
Can call bank to cancel cheque.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Mar 15 2020, 05:15 PM
icemanfx
post Mar 15 2020, 08:37 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,469 posts

QUOTE(MrGeex @ Mar 14 2020, 07:04 PM)
Some buyers don't mind cemetery next to them... In western countries many people live next to cemetery lol
Westerners don't believe wearing masks could reduce covid 19 infection. What about you?

QUOTE(cliffekent @ Mar 15 2020, 07:55 PM)
Nowadays ppl really no site visit or google map it or read this thread previously. So geng to borrow 35 years loan without do research. Bravo to the buyer, all depend on agents.
If buyers know what to look for, foreclosures cases won't be rising.
icemanfx
post Mar 23 2020, 12:58 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,469 posts

QUOTE(waiwai79 @ Mar 22 2020, 07:58 PM)
Haha, all still fighting each other meh. Covid-19 will bring severe impact to hospitality, tourism, and of course many more industry.
Now keep cash on hand loh.

Estimate a lot will lelong since many compresses loan and aim to sell it or Airbnb for past few years.
QUOTE(Fat3Twister @ Mar 23 2020, 12:42 PM)
Let's see whether those "Airbnb Porperties" able to sail thru the storm.
Properties like Arte Plus Ampang, Face Suites etc
International hotel chain furlough many of their employees. Interesting time ahead for Airbnb.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Mar 23 2020, 01:00 PM

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0333sec    0.41    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th May 2020 - 11:06 AM