Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> NEXUS RESIDENCES @ TAMAN PERTAMA CHERAS, Affordables In Prime Location (Investment)

views

W.ROOK
post Mar 21 2020, 01:50 PM

On my way
638 posts

WTH! Booking even without knowing the exact location? Hello this is 21st century, information at your fingertips.

Anyway the above comments sounds like SA vs SA brows.gif
waiwai79
post Mar 22 2020, 07:58 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

QUOTE(W.ROOK @ Mar 21 2020, 01:50 PM)
WTH! Booking even without knowing the exact location? Hello this is 21st century, information at your fingertips.

Anyway the above comments sounds like SA vs SA  brows.gif
Haha, all still fighting each other meh. Covid-19 will bring severe impact to hospitality, tourism, and of course many more industry.
Now keep cash on hand loh.

Estimate a lot will lelong since many compresses loan and aim to sell it or Airbnb for past few years.
Fat3Twister
post Mar 23 2020, 12:42 PM

Regular
1,169 posts

Let's see whether those "Airbnb Porperties" able to sail thru the storm.
Properties like Arte Plus Ampang, Face Suites etc
Fat3Twister
post Mar 23 2020, 12:42 PM

Regular
1,169 posts

icemanfx
post Mar 23 2020, 12:58 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,618 posts

QUOTE(waiwai79 @ Mar 22 2020, 07:58 PM)
Haha, all still fighting each other meh. Covid-19 will bring severe impact to hospitality, tourism, and of course many more industry.
Now keep cash on hand loh.

Estimate a lot will lelong since many compresses loan and aim to sell it or Airbnb for past few years.
QUOTE(Fat3Twister @ Mar 23 2020, 12:42 PM)
International hotel chain furlough many of their employees. Interesting time ahead for Airbnb.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Mar 23 2020, 01:00 PM
waiwai79
post Mar 26 2020, 01:19 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Mar 23 2020, 12:58 PM)
International hotel chain furlough many of their employees. Interesting time ahead for Airbnb.
Ya. This once should be direct impact.
Coming should be a lot of good deal.
Now smart investor or buyer should wait developer give more and more offer only will consider.

haha..
post May 5 2020, 08:28 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

Hi any agent pm pls
LiNKInPaRk108
post May 25 2020, 02:46 PM

On my way
622 posts

Virtual Showroom:
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ggpGgik2rUA
JYZ993 P
post May 31 2020, 03:10 PM

Probation
24 posts

Just be frank.
If this is your own stay property, do you mind to have a big acre of cemetery beside you ? this case is exactly beside the condo even not the facing.
for chinese feng sui perspective macam not so good as i know.

Jagalat
post May 31 2020, 09:56 PM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)
4,780 posts

QUOTE(JYZ993 @ May 31 2020, 04:10 PM)
Just be frank.
If this is your own stay property, do you mind to have a big acre of cemetery beside you ? this case is exactly beside the condo even not the facing.
for chinese feng sui perspective macam not so good as i know.
I have a friend back in secondary school life and she was staying at one of the DSL houses next to this project. Yup, the backyard is directly facing the cemetery.

I didn't ask specifically in details, but she got used to it. She grew up there, stayed at the house until the day she got married.
So to her that's OK.

I grew up at nearby taman and there is also an unblocked cemetery view(another nearby cemetery) about 1km from my balcony. I got used to it.

Most of the time, l need to think this way, they were here before us and they just need a place to rest. They have worked their life long and finally to rest in the cemetery. They deserved a place.

Having said that, it is not suitable for everyone to stay next to a cemetery. So if l have a choice, l will choose away from cemetery for investment purpose.

(I am not am agent nor related to this project for now)
JYZ993 P
post Jun 1 2020, 01:50 AM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ May 31 2020, 09:56 PM)
I have a friend back in secondary school life and she was staying at one of the DSL houses next to this project. Yup, the backyard is directly facing the cemetery.

I didn't ask specifically in details, but she got used to it. She grew up there, stayed at the house until the day she got married.
So to her that's OK.

I grew up at nearby taman and there is also an unblocked cemetery view(another nearby cemetery) about 1km from my balcony. I got used to it.

Most of the time, l need to think this way, they were here before us and they just need a place to rest. They have worked their life long and finally to rest in the cemetery. They deserved a place.

Having said that, it is not suitable for everyone to stay next to a cemetery. So if l have a choice, l will choose away from cemetery for investment purpose.

(I am not am agent nor related to this project for now)
Hahaha, ya thats why i said it really depends on individual , not everyone can stay besides it .
The aura and energy is different among each person. Sorry , i explained in more superstition way hahaha
so called feng shui la.

But another drawback point la . the facing for KL view of this condo need 650k , 850 sqft ...... GG
Jagalat
post Jun 1 2020, 08:57 AM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)
4,780 posts

QUOTE(JYZ993 @ Jun 1 2020, 02:50 AM)
Hahaha, ya thats why i said it really depends on individual , not everyone can stay besides it .
The aura and energy is different among each person. Sorry , i explained in more superstition way hahaha
so called feng shui la.

But another drawback point la . the facing for KL view of this condo need 650k , 850 sqft
...... GG
KL facing is generally higher in most(if not all) Ceras projects for its view. Another advantage of KL facing unit for this project is it can minimize/avoid the cemetery view.
At least two advantages in this unit.
But RM650k/850 or RM765psf is really higher than usual high in this difficult market time. With that price and sf, people can get better alternatives in Ceras.

JYZ993 P
post Jun 1 2020, 10:03 AM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Jun 1 2020, 08:57 AM)
KL facing is generally higher in most(if not all) Ceras projects for its view. Another advantage of KL facing unit for this project is it can minimize/avoid the cemetery view.
At least two advantages in this unit.
But RM650k/850 or RM765psf is really higher than usual high in this difficult market time. With that price and sf, people can get better alternatives in Ceras.
Ya, agreed. I shocked when I know the price .., and if you take lower floor will be block by train station as well. What kind of location is this lol..
definitely have no choice if you want take this project, only kl view is good, developer win lo haha
Jagalat
post Jun 1 2020, 01:17 PM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)
4,780 posts

QUOTE(JYZ993 @ Jun 1 2020, 11:03 AM)
Ya, agreed. I shocked when I know the price .., and if you take lower floor will be block by train station as well. What kind of location is this lol..
definitely have no choice if you want take this project, only kl view is good, developer win lo haha
May l know the tag price for the remaining lowest available unit(with KL view, understand is facing mrt stn)? Thx
JYZ993 P
post Jun 1 2020, 03:53 PM

Probation
24 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Jun 1 2020, 01:17 PM)
May l know the tag price for the remaining lowest available unit(with KL view, understand is facing mrt stn)? Thx
I mentioned in earlier post already. close to 650k for 850 sqft
Jagalat
post Jun 1 2020, 08:51 PM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)
4,780 posts

QUOTE(JYZ993 @ Jun 1 2020, 04:53 PM)
I mentioned in earlier post already. close to 650k for 850 sqft
Noted...
So highest floor(KL facing) is surely sky high price..
For rental play investment, this entry price is challenging..

26 Pages « < 24 25 26Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0222sec    1.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th June 2020 - 03:37 PM