Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTA] Second hand Peugeot 207

views

empire
post Apr 18 2019, 03:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,502 posts

Only mad people will buy Peugeot, Citroen, VW and Audi. These mad people refused to heed all the advice not to buy these cars...so after they bought d and went through all hell and wasted so much MONey, time and effort and also kena towing charges many times baru they admitted they fxxked up.
TRAZE99
post Apr 19 2019, 02:18 AM

Casual
357 posts

I used to owned 406,407(still have but rarely drive) and 308......btw I glad I sold most of them ,endless money pit when the wear and tear parts kick in even though you have good workshop and lots of connection to spare parts shop.it just not worth it to invest those money once this car going to hit 10 years mark.sadly to say ,they are fragile .nowdays I stick to Japanese brand , Mitsubishi...5 years warranty ...no kelentong or what when comes to warranty ...even my absorber also 5 years still can claim.how great is that . Proud owner of Mitsubishi and Merc.

Btw if comparing Peugeot and Merc ,their price in term of service and parts are almost the same .the advantage is Merc is more reliable but still lacking behind Japanese .don't worry about Merc parts ,ton and tons of OEM and choice compare to Peugeot .price for parts also very competitive compare to their France partners.

This post has been edited by TRAZE99: Apr 19 2019, 02:25 AM
TRAZE99
post Apr 19 2019, 02:27 AM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(empire @ Apr 18 2019, 03:32 PM)
Only mad people will buy Peugeot, Citroen, VW and Audi. These mad people refused to heed all the advice not to buy these cars...so after they bought d and went through all hell and wasted so much MONey, time and effort and also kena towing charges many times baru they admitted they fxxked up.
Used to have this mindset .... being special and different
Buy first regret later ...a hard lesson indeed .

There is a reason why this type of brand is flooded the used car market .try mudah .fuiyoh endless result 😂😂
empire
post Apr 19 2019, 02:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,502 posts

[quote=TRAZE99,Apr 19 2019, 02:27 AM]
Used to have this mindset .... being special and different
Buy first regret later ...a hard lesson indeed .

There is a reason why this type of brand is flooded the used car market .try mudah .fuiyoh endless result 😂😂

Audi, Peugeot, Vw, Citroen and Renault cars are famous all over the world for being problematic and UNRELIABLE cars. That is why Japanese cars are so much more popular all over the world.

Plenty of super cheap Audi, Peugeot, Vw, Citroen and Renault cars for sale in mudah.my. Think la...why they sell for so cheap?? Cos you will end up coughing blood after buying to repair, maintain and pay towing charges many times when your car dies on the road not once a year... but many times a year! rclxms.gif
empire
post Apr 19 2019, 02:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,502 posts

You wont find these kind of problems with jap cars. Jap cars are far more reliable. some sohai's will say : ' Ceh... last week I saw 2 jap cars kena tow'. ya ya ....for every Jap car that kena towed last week...so many people can show you another 10 conti cars such as Audi, Peugeot, Vw, Citroen and Renault cars kena towed!
empire
post Apr 19 2019, 02:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,502 posts

Please...enough of all these silly Audi, Peugeot, Vw, Citroen and Renault cars. We Malaysians dont need to be stupid to buy these useless cars anymore. sorry to all the butthurt owners of Audi, Peugeot, Vw, Citroen and Renault cars . I sympathize with all of you too. Peace....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:49 PM