Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How hardcore can kriss go before exploding

views

TS_nytra
post Apr 5 2018, 02:53 PM, updated 6y ago

4 posts

I currently using a kriss 110 lampu sambung one, my dad bought for side uses and im getting an r6 soon. And now i dont want to just throw it away, i want to gila gila modify. I thought i want to put 57mm block and put 2.0mm faito crankshaft. Buy recently i just know that you can add oil cooler kit to kapcai. So I think i can push further, if I use 60mm block, 3.5mm crankshaft and powerjet carburetor how long could i last on highway?

Btw my current build is cobra exhaust, racing plug cable, carburetor with no filter (open). And gps topspeed 110kmh (15 minutes) , never tried highway so i dont know the real topspeed. Sprocket is standard front, 33 rear.

Im not sure if i would get respond posting here but if you havr opinion please do share smile.gif
pakdamek
post Apr 5 2018, 02:58 PM

On my way
646 posts

QUOTE(_nytra @ Apr 5 2018, 02:53 PM)
I currently using a kriss 110 lampu sambung one, my dad bought for side uses and im getting an r6 soon. And now i dont want to just throw it away, i want to gila gila modify. I thought i want to put 57mm block and put 2.0mm faito crankshaft. Buy recently i just know that you can add oil cooler kit to kapcai. So I think i can push further, if I use 60mm block, 3.5mm crankshaft and powerjet carburetor  how long could i last on highway?

Btw my current build is cobra exhaust, racing plug cable, carburetor with no filter (open). And gps topspeed 110kmh (15 minutes) , never tried highway so i dont know the real topspeed. Sprocket is standard front, 33 rear.

Im not sure if i would get respond posting here but if you havr opinion please do share smile.gif
sounds like ah beng bike to me.....
TS_nytra
post Apr 5 2018, 03:00 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(pakdamek @ Apr 5 2018, 02:58 PM)
sounds like ah beng bike to me.....
xD Sometime i look at the bike like "wow damn" but sometime im like "ew wtf did i do"
apiali44
post Apr 5 2018, 03:02 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

my bad.

This post has been edited by apiali44: Apr 5 2018, 03:02 PM
lowpro
post Apr 5 2018, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

Wah you want to bust your Kriss now that you're getting an R6 ah? LOL, kesian your poor Kriss! laugh.gif
man_sate
post Apr 5 2018, 06:16 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(_nytra @ Apr 5 2018, 02:53 PM)
I currently using a kriss 110 lampu sambung one, my dad bought for side uses and im getting an r6 soon. And now i dont want to just throw it away, i want to gila gila modify. I thought i want to put 57mm block and put 2.0mm faito crankshaft. Buy recently i just know that you can add oil cooler kit to kapcai. So I think i can push further, if I use 60mm block, 3.5mm crankshaft and powerjet carburetor  how long could i last on highway?

Yes, you can put oil cooler to kapcai provide them more cooling when upgrading to bigger cc.
60mm and 3.5mm crankshaft is good combination but you need to install extra item which is high lift camshaft, harden valve spring and high speed bearing. You can still use cobra exhaust and racing plug cable.
Find a good tuner for your powerjet carburetor because it will specify whether the bike will last longer or not. Every shop can be good installer not tuner. biggrin.gif
Don't know how long it will last because I didn't have kriss to try. I did try on my bike which is 135 LC. 67mm, +5mm crankshaft, high lift camshaft, harden valve spring, big valve head, UMA carburetor, fiber cage bearing, leo vince exhaust and sprocket size is 30 rear and 16 front.
I did try 100km full throttle and didn't have problem. Now this setup is for my daily bike for work and already use around 2 - 3 years.
TanJy1814
post Apr 5 2018, 06:57 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(man_sate @ Apr 5 2018, 06:16 PM)
Yes, you can put oil cooler to kapcai provide them more cooling when upgrading to bigger cc.
60mm and 3.5mm crankshaft is good combination but you need to install extra item which is high lift camshaft, harden valve spring and high speed bearing. You can still use cobra exhaust and racing plug cable.
Find a good tuner for your powerjet carburetor because it will specify whether the bike will last longer or not. Every shop can be good installer not tuner.  biggrin.gif
Don't know how long it will last because I didn't have kriss to try. I did try on my bike which is 135 LC. 67mm, +5mm crankshaft, high lift camshaft, harden valve spring, big valve head, UMA carburetor, fiber cage bearing, leo vince exhaust and sprocket size is 30 rear and 16 front.
I did try 100km full throttle and didn't have problem. Now this setup is for my daily bike for work and already use around 2 - 3 years.
Some off topic question here.Is it ok for me to install a oil cooler kit on my lagenda 115? No modification at all but changed both the wheel to one size bigger and use it mostly for short distance with occasionally longer distance? Will it have bad effect on my bike especially during short distance commute like engine temperature too low??

Sorry TS starter fro hijacking the post.
man_sate
post Apr 5 2018, 07:28 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(TanJy1814 @ Apr 5 2018, 06:57 PM)
Some off topic question here.Is it ok for me to install a oil cooler kit on my lagenda 115? No modification at all but changed both the wheel to one size bigger and use it mostly for short distance with occasionally longer distance? Will it have bad effect on my bike especially during short distance commute like engine temperature too low??

Sorry TS starter fro hijacking the post.
Standard bike didn't used the extra cooling. Extreme modified bike did need it. Too cool is bad for standard bike.
Waste of money if you install it better go with good oil such as fully synthetic oil.

This post has been edited by man_sate: Apr 5 2018, 07:28 PM
TS_nytra
post Apr 6 2018, 11:46 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(lowpro @ Apr 5 2018, 03:15 PM)
Wah you want to bust your Kriss now that you're getting an R6 ah? LOL, kesian your poor Kriss!  laugh.gif
Just curious how naughty can this bike be hehehehe
TS_nytra
post Apr 6 2018, 12:04 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(man_sate @ Apr 5 2018, 06:16 PM)
Find a good tuner for your powerjet carburetor because it will specify whether the bike will last longer or not. Every shop can be good installer not tuner.  biggrin.gif
Ohh, but oil cooler is smaller than lc liquid cooler. You think it can be okay with long distance? Or must refer to tuner? Anyway yeah i forgot to mention other mods like highcam, harden valve spring, racing spring clutch, hand clutch kit, lc5speed gearbox, korek a bit at head (valve cylinder) intake and exhaust, and half manifold (like superbike use, which can use slip on) and use lazada akrapovic (clone ofcourse). For exterior got a little mods i wanted to do, use dinamik 120 swingarm (for monoshock), sportrim disc brake front and rear (so can use a little bigger tyre). Walao i dont even know why i share this, but if you guys have like suggestion please share. I'll reply to this thread once the mods are done.

*What was the topspeed of your modded lc* biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by _nytra: Apr 6 2018, 12:06 PM
ajaibman
post Apr 6 2018, 04:07 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

you forget to add one part on the mod...

user posted image
PedangGila
post Apr 6 2018, 06:31 PM

Enthusiast
918 posts

Just buy superbike already and come tt with us. Hahahha
man_sate
post Apr 6 2018, 06:48 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(_nytra @ Apr 6 2018, 12:04 PM)
Ohh, but oil cooler is smaller than lc liquid cooler. You think it can be okay with long distance? Or must refer to tuner? Anyway yeah i forgot to mention other mods like highcam, harden valve spring, racing spring clutch, hand clutch kit, lc5speed gearbox, korek a bit at head (valve cylinder) intake and exhaust, and half manifold (like superbike use, which can use slip on) and use lazada akrapovic (clone ofcourse). For exterior got a little mods i wanted to do, use dinamik 120 swingarm (for monoshock), sportrim disc brake front and rear (so can use a little bigger tyre). Walao i dont even know why i share this, but if you guys have like suggestion please share. I'll reply to this thread once the mods are done.
*What was the topspeed of your modded lc* biggrin.gif
Lc5speed gearbox cannot install in kriss. Exterior only mod a bit such disc brake front and rear. 125z sportrim or others.

Outmeter on my v1. Didn't test this spec with rxz yet but previous spec which is 65mm without jackrod topspeed is same like rxz at screw.
TS_nytra
post Apr 8 2018, 05:46 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(ajaibman @ Apr 6 2018, 04:07 PM)
you forget to add one part on the mod...

user posted image
possible leh turbo? Is this sarcastic or serious cause i have thoughts on turbo too sincr i use powetjet hahaha
TS_nytra
post Apr 8 2018, 05:47 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(PedangGila @ Apr 6 2018, 06:31 PM)
Just buy superbike already and come tt with us. Hahahha
can can but every rider will say one bike is not enough hahaha
TS_nytra
post Apr 8 2018, 06:10 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(man_sate @ Apr 6 2018, 06:48 PM)
Lc5speed gearbox cannot install in kriss. Exterior only mod a bit such disc brake front and rear. 125z sportrim or others.

Outmeter on my v1. Didn't test this spec with rxz yet but previous spec which is 65mm without jackrod topspeed is same like rxz at screw.
lc5speed gearbox wont fit aa? Walao, then i have to use big ratio gear then.. Damn naughty your lc cbbb XD
ajaibman
post Apr 9 2018, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(_nytra @ Apr 8 2018, 05:46 PM)
possible leh turbo? Is this sarcastic or serious cause i have thoughts on turbo too sincr i use powetjet hahaha
No shit.. go google.. ex5 with turbo.. surree your kriss has similar engine design..

Reach the stars .. sky is not your limit.. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by ajaibman: Apr 9 2018, 10:08 AM
TS_nytra
post Apr 10 2018, 05:46 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(ajaibman @ Apr 9 2018, 10:08 AM)
No shit.. go google.. ex5 with turbo.. surree your kriss has similar engine design..

Reach the stars .. sky is not your limit..  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
kriss 100 and ex5 same engine, kriss 110 different bro :'( anyway how do i get turbo small enough for 162cc 1 cylinder huhuhu. Anyway i just tried hyperspeed cdi and kozi plug cable, i forgot to test gps meter huhu
ajaibman
post Apr 11 2018, 10:19 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(_nytra @ Apr 10 2018, 05:46 PM)
kriss 100 and ex5 same engine, kriss 110 different bro :'( anyway how do i get turbo small enough for 162cc 1 cylinder huhuhu. Anyway i just tried hyperspeed cdi and kozi plug cable, i forgot to test gps meter huhu
Is it different.. wow I didn't know.. thanks for the enlightenment.. 162cc damn.. the bike sure like to wheelie all the time then.. salute..

need to do more research on these machine... thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0204sec    0.09    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:02 AM