Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> buy new launch projects or second hand market?, for investment

views

TSreal55555
post Apr 4 2018, 11:36 AM, updated 6y ago

Casual
309 posts

so i wanted to invest in some properties... so just considering some options during these times when property prices are still high in my opinion.

Better to go for new projects or second hand properties that are proven to do well in renting out?
phoebejy
post Jun 30 2018, 08:40 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(real55555 @ Apr 4 2018, 11:36 AM)
so i wanted to invest in some properties... so just considering some options during these times when property prices are still high in my opinion.

Better to go for new projects or second hand properties that are proven to do well in renting out?
Hi, it depends. If you have cash on hand for deposits and other legal fees involved in buying a subsale house, you may proceed for subsale (or you can withdraw epf of the amount is sufficient)

Buying a subsale house has risk. You may not know what are the hidden problems with that house, what happened before with that house.. Etc.. Extensive research needs to be done.

Or else you may only can aim for new projects. Nowadays many projects are running promotion like 0% downpayment, cash back Rebates and stuffs. You can buy a house with 1k booking fees.
For new property, you can assess its location, reliability and reputation of the developer etc

Hehe.. Just my 2 cents
AskarPerang
post Jun 30 2018, 02:50 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(phoebejy @ Jun 30 2018, 08:40 AM)
Hi, it depends. If you have cash on hand for deposits and other legal fees involved in buying a subsale house, you may proceed for subsale (or you can withdraw epf of the amount is sufficient)

Buying a subsale house has risk. You may not know what are the hidden problems with that house, what happened before with that house.. Etc.. Extensive research needs to be done.

Or else you may only can aim for new projects. Nowadays many projects are running promotion like 0% downpayment, cash back Rebates and stuffs. You can buy a house with 1k booking fees.
For new property, you can assess its location, reliability and reputation of the developer etc

Hehe.. Just my 2 cents
If talking about risk. Undercon project will be much more risky VS already completed subsale house. You can check every inch and corner of the house, even your neighbor, even the management body, the surrounding, the environment.
All these cannot be check if you buy undercon project. Is unknown.
itv_mark5
post Sep 20 2018, 11:43 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(phoebejy @ Jun 30 2018, 08:40 AM)

Hehe.. Just my 2 cents
Hi, would like to find out more if you could share your experience. Do we have to ask from agents to get a deal like this? Sorry if this sounds silly
Exodius
post Sep 23 2018, 01:32 AM

Getting Started
261 posts

QUOTE(itv_mark5 @ Sep 20 2018, 11:43 PM)
Hi, would like to find out more if you could share your experience. Do we have to ask from agents to get a deal like this? Sorry if this sounds silly
Normally this promotional rebates are for early bird purchasers or within few months after its launching. Agent would inform you as well .

Besides this, sometimes I would invite my client over if sales gallery have specific events that gives out free buffet and hold event activities around its sales gallery .
You can analyse the project surrounding and it’s own development to estimate its appreciation value .

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:11 PM