Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Did anyone heard of this danish acoustic speaker?

views

TSclement5949
post Apr 1 2018, 01:41 AM, updated 6y ago

HerculesMent
1,504 posts

Hi everyone,

Previously I had bought this second hand danish acoustic pristinium speaker. I am wondering is this a good speaker? I haven’t install it into my car πŸ˜…

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
viper1912
post Apr 4 2018, 11:50 AM

44 posts

I heard of this brand years ago in SG, I think locally we do not have distributor/ dealer (correct me if I'm wrong).

The only way to tell is to install and listen, I guess so be ok as compare Sony or Kenwood available out there.
TSclement5949
post Apr 5 2018, 11:58 AM

HerculesMent
1,504 posts

QUOTE(viper1912 @ Apr 4 2018, 11:50 AM)
I heard of this brand years ago in SG, I think locally we do not have distributor/ dealer (correct me if I'm wrong).

The only way to tell is to install and listen, I guess so be ok as compare Sony or Kenwood available out there.
Biggest concern to stop me from installing because my car just 1y/o, scare will void warranty πŸ˜…
viper1912
post Apr 5 2018, 02:13 PM

44 posts

What sort of warranty you are talking. Warranty of the whole car?

Basically if you changed the speaker, no longer OEM, so speaker warranty not cover. But do you really need the warranty for OEM speaker?

My car less than 6 months I changed all the speaker. No issue on warranty, unless they open your door panel and say, your speaker not original, no warranty for the whole car right. I bet that will not happened.

You are not altering the wiring, you just plug n play.
TSclement5949
post Apr 5 2018, 04:25 PM

HerculesMent
1,504 posts

QUOTE(viper1912 @ Apr 5 2018, 02:13 PM)
What sort of warranty you are talking. Warranty of the whole car?

Basically if you changed the speaker, no longer OEM, so speaker warranty not cover. But do you really need the warranty for OEM speaker?

My car less than 6 months I changed all the speaker. No issue on warranty, unless they open your door panel and say, your speaker not original, no warranty for the whole car right. I bet that will not happened.

You are not altering the wiring, you just plug n play.
Ya, I am saying the whole car warranty

I asked for quote before. They said they will need to use the tap wire method to install the speaker.
viper1912
post Apr 5 2018, 05:24 PM

44 posts

Why you change your car speaker will affect the whole car warranty?

I even cut my original wire, to install new speaker, what is going to do

with the whole car warranty?

Your speaker is cover up by door panel after all, how the service center knew you have change speaker before and void your warranty?
viper1912
post Apr 5 2018, 05:25 PM

44 posts

if you still afraid of voiding your warranty, keep the speaker 5 years down the road only you install!

Would that be a better choice for you?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.15    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:49 PM