Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ion Majestic Genting Highland, Property Investment Investment

views

henryTTS
post May 3 2018, 03:18 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ May 3 2018, 09:25 AM)
sorry what is GRR..me don't have any property yet thats why all new to me..still learning and hopefully in the near future can call myself owner  biggrin.gif
GRR means the property amount multiples the rate given from the developer. For example 500k*7% is 35k every year the developer will return to the property owner.
henryTTS
post May 19 2018, 07:02 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ May 4 2018, 12:41 PM)
oh like guarantee interest like that??? wow..good to know this..thanks bro
Yes... But it is something like tenancy agreement so have need no to concern if the developer is not paying..
henryTTS
post Jun 6 2018, 11:38 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(montyashley80 @ May 24 2018, 08:57 AM)
read from paper few days ago on lawsuit between owner and developer..
it's like the guarantee rental return where the developer fail to pay the owner the agreed %
yes i think u were mentioning the melaka one. actually no need to worry about this project because after the outdoor n indoor theme park is done the genting cant consume all the tourist which provides opportunities to ion majestic... furthermore you can try and check this background of developer.
henryTTS
post Jun 6 2018, 02:05 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jun 6 2018, 01:07 PM)
Do you realize how many hotel rooms genting is going to build?
glad to hear genting future plan from you, any news?
henryTTS
post Jun 6 2018, 02:40 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jun 6 2018, 02:09 PM)
In anaheim and orlando, accommodation outside theme parks survive by offering cheap price. can ion majestic offer cheaper price than genting?

on genting new hotels, they will announce soon.
hmm... ion majestic will be priced at the range with maxims hotel and genting hotel.. your 'cheaper' price i assume you are refering to first world hotel. How can the project return such high return rate if they were to start price war with first world hotel? The aim and atmosphere you can have a try in ion delemen, it is more like a family trip instead of staying in genting.. u can observe a lot of malay tourist prefer to stay there.. and if you're aware of development in genting, there isn't any land to build hotel anymore. pls provide solid news or link to support your 'announce soon' statement. study the facilities and do more research between two parties.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0181sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:16 AM